vmod cinamon so agressive - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

vmod cinamon so agressive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:51 PM

lol. some post are people describing themselves :heh: 

#freepostcount

#27 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:57 PM

funny thing how people who encourage quitting have been getting away with it. also i don't feel as if vmods not getting paid for the job is a valid excuse. i get it, you guys aren't paid, that's so nice of you

but then again, what about the effects of the negative things you do then? you coat yourself with that excuse to make yourselves immune to feedback. you were a vmod by choice and you were expected to be competent enough for the position

as much as we do need vmods, it would be better if we just get right treatment. even if that means you give the job to actual community managers who can clarify immediately our concerns because at the very least they are expected to be responsible for their actions

#28 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:02 PM

funny thing how people who encourage quitting have been getting away with it. also i don't feel as if vmods not getting paid for the job is a valid excuse. i get it, you guys aren't paid, that's so nice of you

but then again, what about the effects of the negative things you do then? you coat yourself with that excuse to make yourselves immune to feedback. you were a vmod by choice and you were expected to be competent enough for the position

as much as we do need vmods, it would be better if we just get right treatment. even if that means you give the job to actual community managers who can clarify immediately our concerns because at the very least they are expected to be responsible for their actions

Stop telling lies and get blinded by the truth coz I know you’re one of them as well lol. Few ppls and familiar faces are the only ones posting and threads gettin lower and lower each day.

#29 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:09 PM

Clarification means nothing here.

#30 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

what lies? and what one of them? please do tell me what category i am in the forum food chain

#31 ClickClickClick

ClickClickClick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:27 PM

vmod become more and more agressive. recently many post been closed by cinamon

Kudos, man.. You did what I was never able to, bait a VM into engaging in an argument and leaving a thread open for the cancer to spread. Of course, now that this new Cinnabomb has done this, you gotta wonder if the CMs are gonna replace them again.

On topic tho, after a week's suspension for calling Camp a dead beat dad, I'd had given the forums up for dead. I've always been under the opinion that the customer is always right. Not in the sense that they should always get their way, but if they're saying there's a problem someone needs to listen and try to address the issue. Sadly, the latest batch of VMods were quite reminiscent of spry young lapdogs. Over zealous, lots of noise, too eager to prove themselves to their masters, so of course they've been going out of their way to attack anything that moves, or in this case, silence anyone that disagrees.

I have no doubt that these forums are as dead as they are because of it all.

Edited by ClickClickClick, 01 December 2018 - 02:38 PM.

#32 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:54 PM

I have locked this thread due to the following reasons.

• Multiple call outs of the following
    • Other Players
    • Vmods
    • Me

If you want to talk to someone about moderation concerns please do so by PMing astra here: https://forums.warpp...119079-cmastra/

You can even tweet at Astra if you'd like. https://twitter.com/cm_astra?lang=en

If astra cannot answer I will do my best to help.

I want the community to understand we enjoy fun discussions not call outs. Example

Player1 talks about his favorite is monster1 - Thats good!
Player2 says his that favorite monster1 has some hard mechanics he prefers another monster2 - Thats okay

Player3 chimes in and says player2 is trash and always exploiting monster2 - Thats not okay. 

Please be like players 1 and 2.

#33 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:02 PM

PM me and Astra when things like that occur. Posting about does nothing but create more strife. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users