January 3rd Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 3rd Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#26 Mekkubs

Mekkubs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

When they are going to annouce who are the winners in IRO festive video award?

#27 S7th

S7th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

I think the only MvPs who have a Nightmare Version are Amon Ra and Baphomet, but I don't know if Baphomet Nightmare is already implemented in iRO and I'm excluding Corruption Root and Amdarais for obvious reasons. If I'm right, the MvPs from "The Bed of Honor" do not have the suffix "Nightmare".

Maybe Unsealed Baphomet can be included(?)

#28 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

I think the only MvPs who have a Nightmare Version are Amon Ra and Baphomet, but I don't know if Baphomet Nightmare is already implemented in iRO and I'm excluding Corruption Root and Amdarais for obvious reasons. If I'm right, the MvPs from "The Bed of Honor" do not have the suffix "Nightmare".

Maybe Unsealed Baphomet can be included(?)

should be including bio5 because it is technically 'nightmare biolabs', i think. gold queen scarab i imagine as well. sealed shrine bapho would be cool to give ppl a chance to make GMG if they wanted them.. and it technically is a stronger bapho so that would be fitting. just ditch the SS rules for the seals.

Edited by Fuuton, 02 January 2019 - 06:26 PM.

#29 Patrickj

Patrickj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:31 PM

"Item 15145 Evil Dragon Armor now works with Vanargand Helm to disable Vanargand's Restoring damage as HP/SP when performing a physical attack effect"

I do not understand the logic behind this. Why are you disabling a cash shop with another cash shop item? :(

It does not make one's OP and I believe some classes with low int would benefit having these two gears worn at the same time.

Don't you think ppl might no longer interested to buy Vanargand from cash shop after this?

Also kindly fix Costume Full Bloom Cherry Tree please. It has been Months :(

It would be nice if you can update the content of costume boxter NPC too. It has been a while.

Thanks

#30 Tommyindie

Tommyindie

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

Evil Dragon Armor now works with Vanargand Helm to disable Vanargand's Restoring damage as HP/SP when performing a physical attack effect

Someone Explain the logic of this to me, i dint not get it, or i am too slow, or someone has drink too much these days i am pretty sure of it.

Edited by Tommyindie, 02 January 2019 - 08:45 PM.

#31 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Evil Dragon Armor still missing the set bonus for disabling Rideword Hat and Nidhoggur Shadow Garb effect too

#32 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:53 AM

Evil Dragon Armor still missing the set bonus for disabling Rideword Hat and Nidhoggur Shadow Garb effect too

According to the staff, the armor has the bonus set for Rideword and Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb already, but only missing the Vanargand Helm bonus. This was checked in script roughly over a week ago. If the item is not behaving as it should let us know :)

#33 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:15 AM

should be including bio5 because it is technically 'nightmare biolabs', i think. gold queen scarab i imagine as well. sealed shrine bapho would be cool to give ppl a chance to make GMG if they wanted them.. and it technically is a stronger bapho so that would be fitting. just ditch the SS rules for the seals.

We will get Nightmare Amdarais and Nightmare Corruption Root for the sneak peak on Nightmare OGH that's coming in 2020 ^_^

#34 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:19 AM

Can you please fix the Party Settings so it doesn't go to "each take" when we leave gramps, change maps or enter new maps please. Also increase spawn rates on ALL maps and dungeons please

#35 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

Can you please fix the Party Settings so it doesn't go to "each take" when we leave gramps, change maps or enter new maps please. Also increase spawn rates on ALL maps and dungeons please

Yes please fix spawn rates in Magma Dungeon lvl 2

#36 TerraAlba

TerraAlba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:37 AM

Thanks for the extend, because I can't enter the game around holidays due to dozen of folks spawning at my house.

#37 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:54 AM

According to the staff, the armor has the bonus set for Rideword and Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb already, but only missing the Vanargand Helm bonus. This was checked in script roughly over a week ago. If the item is not behaving as it should let us know :)

That's an interesting take on the word "bonus". It cancels the headgear right?

So EDA has not been working with Rideword this whole time? lol... I didn't even notice.

#38 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:14 AM

That's an interesting take on the word "bonus". It cancels the headgear right?

So EDA has not been working with Rideword this whole time? lol... I didn't even notice.

Sorry I might have used that incorrectly ;)
Basically, the armor when paired with the mentioned items, their HP/SP leech will be disabled.

This is the armor pending item description, I hope it explains that better.

Evil Dragon Armor

Spoiler

Edited by VModCinnamon, 03 January 2019 - 05:14 AM.

#39 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:39 AM

can we have gioia spwaning in central lab? LOL

#40 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:53 AM

YbSSV6u.jpg

#41 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:54 AM

SO after the update in a few hours, santa will be fixed and working again for 1 more week? And the weird xmas event  npc will ask for help like before or will it just be more mvp hunting for characters over lvl 150?

#42 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:57 AM

SO after the update in a few hours, santa will be fixed and working again for 1 more week?

Yes,

Santa is fixed for 1 more week. He has finished celebrating the new year

#43 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:00 AM

Good to know santa is no longer hung over and malfunctioning from new years. I will wait to see if he responds or does anything or after the update I suppose.

#44 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:13 AM

just realized, another week of EXP event !! yay 

#45 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:32 AM

Sorry I might have used that incorrectly ;)
Basically, the armor when paired with the mentioned items, their HP/SP leech will be disabled.

This is the armor pending item description, I hope it explains that better.

Evil Dragon Armor

Spoiler

I'm not seeing anything about the cursed book headgear, so you can still stack some extra hp/sp leeching with the armor. Not sure why they would do that to a setup that would would make leveling by fighting monsters easier but allow for a set of items that let you level by just turning on your RO client and level without so much as even looking at your computer.

#46 Stephanie

Stephanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:35 AM

Yaaa haha I was out of the country during Gioia week and wasn't able to no-life it :sob:

#47 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:44 AM

Evil Dragon Armor now works with Vanargand Helm to disable Vanargand's Restoring damage as HP/SP when performing a physical attack effect

This is some next lvl dick move imo, changing an item description way past its launch date. I workerd hard for that vana to make the leech gear and now it doesn't work? Wtf is wrong with you guys? Don't mock your players WP
At least hace de desency of when launching ocps stating "uhm, item wont have the corresponding atributes as the original version but eventually will" cuz this is some "spartacus" case again. Thats not fair.

#48 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:47 AM

I'm not seeing anything about the cursed book headgear, so you can still stack some extra hp/sp leeching with the armor. Not sure why they would do that to a setup that would would make leveling by fighting monsters easier but allow for a set of items that let you level by just turning on your RO client and level without so much as even looking at your computer.

I do not think Cursed Book is part of the set, you can refer to the official page here and the pairing bonuses or rather, I'd say penalty ;)

#49 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:50 AM

Evil Dragon Armor now works with Vanargand Helm to disable Vanargand's Restoring damage as HP/SP when performing a physical attack effect

This is some next lvl dick move imo, changing an item description way past its launch date. I workerd hard for that vana to make the leech gear and now it doesn't work? Wtf is wrong with you guys? Don't mock your players WP
At least hace de desency of when launching ocps stating "uhm, item wont have the corresponding atributes as the original version but eventually will" cuz this is some "spartacus" case again. Thats not fair.

original effect from jro was it cancels out vana,rideword,nidhog yes its IRO fault not putting the full description so now people dont know whats happening but plenty already knew the JRO effect disabling other leech items

#50 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 07:05 AM

original effect from jro was it cancels out vana,rideword,nidhog yes its IRO fault not putting the full description so now people dont know whats happening but plenty already knew the JRO effect disabling other leech items

Then again, its nit fair since people put effort in getting said items.
If they dont have proven that the item works porperly why put it in game?

Edited by maurotron11, 03 January 2019 - 07:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users