Important Notice regarding Ragnarok 2 Development - Page 4 - News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Important Notice regarding Ragnarok 2 Development

79 replies to this topic

#76 MASTERZMEGA

MASTERZMEGA

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:10 AM

They need to close this stupid game and stop charging money. this game has alway been dead teens and children gm working on this whack ro2 server what u expect?

this is not a very good company to handle or work on this game in the first place. TO BAD SO SAD

#77 techikun

techikun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

Back to AOD Patch no more Master Level that make RO2 life again

#78 HiroKotani

HiroKotani

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:00 AM

If rotation events are still being done. isnt it good to still play? The only thing that does not work now are the updates not the main game. All games have final updates.

So dont let expectations ruin the fun of your game.

#79 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:15 PM

If rotation events are still being done. isnt it good to still play? The only thing that does not work now are the updates not the main game. All games have final updates.

So dont let expectations ruin the fun of your game.

plenty of player already reach max lvl and they dnt know what they wanna do in game besides upgrading equips and do the same things everytime that make them feels bored and ofc with lack of player that's make no sense to keep stay, just like "oh hei! you again... and again.. and again..". i mostly enjoyed chatting in game, but since there's nothing i can do to keep the world chat alive longer, without someone making any drama, i just remember from 400+ my Friend list only 2 still alive in game and i even dnt know who they're and all guildmates already killed by times so, being alone is not good for health. i respect for those refiner and honer service still stay in morroc :p_angel: 

giphy.gif

#80 HyunSooK02

HyunSooK02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odín

Posted Yesterday, 09:32 PM

You guys should check what you mail...
https://i.imgur.com/p9OoTh0.png

Reply to this topic