Important Notice regarding Ragnarok 2 Development - Page 4 - News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Important Notice regarding Ragnarok 2 Development

88 replies to this topic

#76 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:35 AM

Hm... Come back to this.

After building my new desktop, I tried playing RO2 only for it to crash. It's strange because my previous desktop, which is nowhere near as powerful as this one, played it perfectly fine. So yesterday, I decided to try again. Same thing. Whatever I guess...

Crashed each time you start or during the game? What OS? Btw, this is not the thread for "trouble shooting", but I think it's okay. I use Win7 and it's stable, when I use Win10 it crashed all the time (during game, either walking or using kafra tele service or change channel).

#77 Zazyx

Zazyx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationSomewhere, you'll never know!

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:00 PM

Crashed each time you start or during the game? What OS? Btw, this is not the thread for "trouble shooting", but I think it's okay. I use Win7 and it's stable, when I use Win10 it crashed all the time (during game, either walking or using kafra tele service or change channel).

While playing the game, most of the time is during loading screens. Windows 10 Professional is the OS.

My other desktop which I've given to my younger brother, was using Windows 10 Home OEM and ran the game perfectly fine. That's the strange part.  :hmm:

#78 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:40 PM

While playing the game, most of the time is during loading screens. Windows 10 Professional is the OS.

My other desktop which I've given to my younger brother, was using Windows 10 Home OEM and ran the game perfectly fine. That's the strange part.  :hmm:

you can try to change your pc setting on regional and language bar, Control panel > Clock,Language,Region > Regiona and Language > at Formats bar change to English US. if this not fix your issue you can try to re-install ro2 and make sure you have additional software like Microsoft visual C++ redristibute. well for better advice you can try to submit ticket to WP Support.

b04.gif

#79 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 10:26 PM

if GM leave this game don't forget to set xp10x forever 

#80 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:37 AM

Hi im new player here and i just play Ragnarok 2. I dont know this say until my friend told me this.

i already donate to bought some items at karfa shop. But if the server is dead how do i claim back my donation? It should be annouce at website.

I play because i dont know this server dying and just want to feel nostalgic with new design.

Better this information are going to the site as well so newbie like me and some my friends know it

Hello, 

We are happy to see that you played Ragnarok Online 2.  We are sorry to find out that you are not happy with your experience.  The game is up and running and is receiving support from the Warpportal Support Team.  If you have any issues with a purchase you will need to contact Warpportal Support at support.warpportal.com and send in a ticket.  As for the current state of the game, it is true that all development has seized, however, the usual events will still be activated throughout the year.   

We are also currently looking into getting the Happy Hour Events reactivated along with bonus EXP weekends.   

#81 Ormes

Ormes

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 12:02 PM

Varitas,

due the current game status the road through leveling up is still playable (although there's low attendance for now, one still can see LFP Osiris and LFP FPDQ), so events and HHBs would be awesome for those aiming to reach ML40.

For those who already has reached ML40 the biggest challenge they might face is WoE and PvP stuffs, besides refining and honing. So, just as a brainstorm, would it be possible given the current access WP Team has to reset one or both pvp maps every month? Or perhaps, to be fair with castle owners, only the forts? As I said, just a brainstorm.

Regards.

Edited by Ormes, 01 April 2019 - 12:45 PM.

#82 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:37 PM

Wow, after some 3 years or so that I stopped playing the game, suddenly checking the forums and seeing this type of news is kind of heartbreaking.

Started on SEA server on the very release of the game. So many friends made. Amazing memories.

Legend of the Second was so much fun.

Advent of Valkyrie was where things started to look grim for me. Probably for many people too.

Definitely a bittersweet feeling.

Thanks for the hard work WP.

Time to move to Ragnarok: Eternal Love if you guys haven't already.

#83 REDRunner96

REDRunner96

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:51 PM

Is it still possible for new player to advance in the game tho?

#84 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:56 PM

Is it still possible for new player to advance in the game tho?

Yes, it's still possible. Not easy though ...

#85 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 04:54 AM

Sad to hear that.....I missed my characters. Is it possible to save it offline somehow?  Maybe make it open source while retaining current player progress/characters?

#86 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

Sad to hear that.....I missed my characters. Is it possible to save it offline somehow?  Maybe make it open source while retaining current player progress/characters?

Hello AikaFuwa, 

It warms our hearts to hear such an endearing comment.  We are happy to say that contrary to current belief, the server is not closed yet and for the time being we have no plans to close.  In fact we are gearing up to provide the 6th Anniversary event.  While it is true that development has stopped, this simply means we will not be able to provide any future new content to the game.  The game will remain as it is right now, however this also means that you may log into any previous characters you played before, provided they were on our servers.  We hope this helps. 

#87 NiaAdha

NiaAdha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:01 PM

Its sad to see. Ive waited, and played, until my account was terminated by the EU server.

And here, I, Adrianne of Exodus, Collision, and later Ellision, will go down as the most helpful priest in history. Everytime I log in I asked if anybody need help grinding. Soloing osiris, mummies, eddga juniors for those who left the game and seek ml40.

I am the guidance, the path, and the light.

All the guilds that we made foe, especially IcE/UnCrowneD, will not be forgotten. All the woe and war we've been through. The blood, sweat, tears, bugs, falling underground in dungeons, duplicating cards, indonesian merge fallout, from full auction house to empty auction house, ive seen them all.

What made me stay is the community.
Special thanks to everyone that have came through my life in the game.

I loved the game.
Its hard to let go.
Seems like Gravity is no more.
Even so, i would play if RO3 launch.

Til we meet again.

#88 Losick

Losick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLevittown, PA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:11 AM

I had wanted to play since this came out and only finally got a computer that could handle it.

I'm sorry to hear this for anyone who has been playing.

As long as the game will still be around I'd love to still check it out :( if anyone would want to hang out and level in game together I will download it for tonight.

#89 HyunSooK02

HyunSooK02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Odín

Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:37 PM

I had wanted to play since this came out and only finally got a computer that could handle it.

I'm sorry to hear this for anyone who has been playing.

As long as the game will still be around I'd love to still check it out :( if anyone would want to hang out and level in game together I will download it for tonight.

There's still a few group playing if you want to join them the best you can do is level until Level15 and then ask for people at public chat using /1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users