The servers are dying... - Page 13 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The servers are dying...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
324 replies to this topic

#301 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:49 AM

No idea about jRO, but woewise bRO is doing much better than iRO.

#302 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

late update by kro design  :heh:

#303 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

People don't even fight in iro woe. They just break emp again and again like an idiot :p_smile:

#304 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:59 PM

5. The sheer state of the forums. People need a platform to actually discuss the goings on both in and out of game, especially so a place to vent their frustrations. You'd think that'd be the forums, but the fact that the mods, and Camp himself, police speech harder than they do in china doesn't help anyone. I've always said the customer is always right, if they're complaining you need to fix it, and learn from it, which requires people be able to speak. But what do I know? I've only been suspended the last 4 times I've posted.

One of the reasons why i dont play anymore. Woops we might get the typical "if you have a problem with our moderation please PM CM astra" bs. Lmao

#305 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 30 January 2019 - 08:48 PM

Because they keep on reporting us buddy... With their headmaster from Indonesia. Nothing we can do about that buddy. All we need are my buddies, my newbs! Newbs, where are you guys?!!!!

#306 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:00 PM

Because they keep on reporting us buddy... With their headmaster from Indonesia. Nothing we can do about that buddy. All we need are my buddies, my newbs! Newbs, where are you guys?!!!!

jQFJ8cy.png

Right, I will see myself out, GOOD DAY!

#307 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:02 PM

jQFJ8cy.png

Right, I will see myself out, GOOD DAY!

Ok buddy.  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#308 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:33 AM

51050913_2032850430128379_22123113260200

iRO is just a man waiting for the sweet relief of death. it is already hopeless and i don't even know if it will last for another year.

#309 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:50 AM

Careful, they might lock this thread.

#310 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:23 AM

Deym, ROM will be having a massive event starting today and players are excited. While my Noob Army is still patching @ 2011. Lets fix patching issues Gramp. My newb is having a hard time patching the game download.

We can do this Camp, I'm with you Camp. We love you Gramp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :kis:  :lv:

-The Newbs-

#311 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:21 AM

Newbs I want to hear your sentiments! Where are you buddies? Come out of your shells Newbs! Share what you need Newbs! Im all alone here Newbs! Im the only Newb here Newbs! Come out! Come out Newbs!

jRO, kRO, bRO, pRO, gRO, qRO, wRO, rRO, tRO, yRO, uRO, aRO, sRO, dRO, fRO, hRO, zRO, xRO, cRO, vRO, nRO, mRO

NEWBS JOIN ME HERE!

Spoiler

#312 PokeDemon

PokeDemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:35 AM

No idea about jRO, but woewise bRO is doing much better than iRO.

They are doing a better job ????! Laughing until 2020. Spare me, give me some of that weed,becouse that one is a good one. Having "players" a + does not mean that the server is better. bRO Thor server is like the Matrix now, robots controls everything, 2 bots for each monster in map. [Cookies]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 January 2019 - 03:01 AM.
Mod Edit: That was unnecessary.

#313 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:51 AM

Spoiler

That's why I haven't seen you around in Eden. You gotta go back in Chaos buddy. Camp needs your support! Go bud! Sell in Eden...

#314 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:58 AM

They are doing a better job ????! Laughing until 2020. Spare me, give me some of that weed,becouse that one is a good one. Having "players" a + does not mean that the server is better. bRO Thor server is like the Matrix now, robots controls everything, 2 bots for each monster in map. [Cookies]

Nah, he is right.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 January 2019 - 03:02 AM.
Mod Edit: edited in quote.

#315 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:04 AM

iRO is just a man waiting for the sweet relief of death. it is already hopeless and i don't even know if it will last for another year.

It will last forever. What is dead may never die. Look at Classic. Look at Re:start. Servers are still there, kicking well.

#316 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:35 AM

It will last forever. What is dead may never die. Look at Classic. Look at Re:start. Servers are still there, kicking well.

You are saying that our servers are undead property?

#317 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

:D money sink with rental ocp ?
Let newbie try ocp so they can progress like veteran?

To force people buy ocp
Limited the lv of player, only lv1-140(or any lv you think it reasonable) can interact with NPC, character beyond that lv can't rent the ocp gear.
Make the gear character bond. :D
How do you guy think?

#318 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:42 PM

OCP gear is so strong that if they get to 140 with the rental stuff, then legit they will only want to go for those items which are then cash shop gated.

Not a good way to promote a healthy future for the server.

#319 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

In my opinion, other players can't manage to match other players, there are players who use RMT to win the game, like what's happening right now. iRO is becoming a pay to win game, when you don't load you lose, when you load bunch of items and strong items will come to you especially when OCP items were released, that's the reality of the game. So in conclusion, players who can't avail this type of things easily quit, because the essence of "INSTANCES, STORY QUEST, DAILY QUEST" were dying due to the impact of OCP items.

It's only my opinion. Respect. Thanks. :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice: :rice:

Edited by Varignon, 01 February 2019 - 03:05 AM.

#320 BornHater

BornHater

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:51 AM

lol

#321 Daversky

Daversky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:57 AM

i love other servers RO they give like 1 battle manual or freebies per day. and you can buy OCP thru cash shop (its account bound)  or hunt the materials yourself.

#322 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:41 AM

making cash shop account bound means only the rich get's the advantage at all cost.

you think it's a good idea?

#323 Daversky

Daversky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:57 AM

making cash shop account bound means only the rich get's the advantage at all cost.

you think it's a good idea?

you can hunt it urself(materials) im able to create enforcer shoes and FAW there but i dont know man. we need to make changes because we cant stay this way :( . and about that server they have like 500 players only and have some leaderboards stuff in their website like pvp kills mvp kills stuff like that. i forgot about the name of that server they also have like voting in website so u can advertise their name. the only problem for me  is that idk the -_- they are saying its like noodle language idk so i left after trying stuff lmao.  

#324 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:09 AM

Sounds very private if you ask me lol

you can hunt it urself(materials) im able to create enforcer shoes and FAW there but i dont know man. we need to make changes because we cant stay this way :( . and about that server they have like 500 players only and have some leaderboards stuff in their website like pvp kills mvp kills stuff like that. i forgot about the name of that server they also have like voting in website so u can advertise their name. the only problem for me  is that idk the -_- they are saying its like noodle language idk so i left after trying stuff lmao.  

#325 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

Hello Folks,

I want to thank everyone for showing such passion for Ragnarok Online and leaving their feedback in the forums. This thread has gotten to SIXTEEN pages in such a short amount of time. It shows that all of you are really big fans of Ragnarok Online. So I would like to address several concerns that were repeated throughout this thread and tell you what were doing moving forward.

The servers are not dying. Currently players are distracted by RO:M game that just came out. RO1 experienced a very similar change in population when RO2 landed in the US. I  honestlt hope that players are having fun playing RO:M. Last year our team sized expanded again so that we can bring more events and other things to the RO1 playerbase. During the coming month we will be focusing on new QoL of life changes with hopes of improving RO1's gameplay.

We have the PvP Revival Project that will start entering Sakray testing once the Valentines day quest clears the testing process.
At the end of February we will be receiving the Marriage System(Same Gender, and Doram-Human Marriages), Player Race(Makes Dorams their own Player Race), Quick Gear Swap, and Guild Warehouse updates.
Early April we should be implementing the Party UI Update and the Illusion of Frozen dungeon including the Illusion Dungeon enchant systems.

As we receive these updates for testing we will be excited to explore the exact changes with you.

In the oven for later in the year as an iRO internal project we will be revisiting the early 1-100 portion of Ragnarok Online. The goal of this revamp is to prepare new characters for the large amounts of instances and dungeons that open up post level 100/third job change. As a very basic outline of our goals below.

Levels 1-10 - The Novice Days (Doram Kittens included)
Players learn the very basic parts of the game. This includes the following subjects.
Movement
NPCs
NPC Shops
Inventory
Storage
Equipping
Consumables

The goal is that these subjects are introduced before Novices reach the izlude training academy.

Levels 10-50 Basic Game System Concepts.
Players are introduced to the different jobs and given training classes for each first job. Extended classes are also covered but not recommended for first time players. During this players will cover the following subjects.
Job System
Eden Group
Enchanting
Group Quests
Pet System

Levels 50-99 Advanced Game System Concepts.
At this stage players will begin their final training to be ready for the third class life. Players will have to choose their second jobs and learn about several concepts.
Monster Race System
Elemental System
Refinement System
Instances

In addition the academy during this period will begin to be populated by several npcs to lead players to content elsewhere in the game, including popular group leveling spots and instances that have been unlocked by the player levels. There will of course be no obligation that players are required to follow this path when they begin their adventure, and users will always have the option to make their own path in the world.

Again I would like to thank you for all the feedback you have given and if you want to ask questions please ask it in the weekly FAQ thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users