• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

faqfriday.jpg

First FAQ Friday of the year!   :ho:

As we answer your questions from last year's thread,

take some time to ask us new ones in the comments below!

Renewal FAQ Friday

1/25/2019

considering this https://forums.warpp...-gave-to-me-ho/
how can we be sure that our items does not get deleted secretly? i mean those we bought could be duped but we'll never know unless we ask for checking which is really tedious.

Campitor: Currently the customer service manage is reviewing feedback from the players regarding their procedures and may have an update in the coming weeks regarding this.

Enable ninja's Shadow Leap inside Woe castles  :yawn:

Kagerou's Kunai Splash new formula please
Kunai explosions CD [read on an kage thread it supposed to be 1sec, we are using 3sec]

and also whats the next illusion dungeon we will receive?

Campitor: We will review these quests.

While u at it WP, please consider to update contents of Old card album and Mystical card album exclusive for IRO only ... and can we get the full list of upcoming card updates ? please include every card that should be already available for now ... :)

Campitor:  Hello!

The current OCA and MCA albums are updated as far as they are supposed to be. We will however be having a discussion about cards with the kRO group in the near future.

Will we have another Let's Play series? I still miss Amazon Gangstress but I think a new stream but on Renewal would be awesome

Astra: We'll think about it! Any good suggestions about it? 

Is it 3rd job's second type sprite will arrive in 2019?
Is it in 2019 calendar? If not, can request it pls? :no1:

Campitor: Traditionally all partners have set their update calendar at the beginning of the year. However this has always lead to problems where something happens and updates get delayed. Due to this no year has every received all the updates that it should. This year we are trying a new process where we are planning quarter by quarter so that our update roadmap is as accurate as possible.

Do you guys have a 'user statistics' databank on each player? like what they've accomplished, how many times they farmed an instance or killed an mvp or found a card, what instances they are currently doing, etc?

Campitor: We can pull statistical data if we need it but there is no statistics board for each character or player.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

https://ragnarok.gam..._(2016_Dec._21)

- The Sort button is added to the Inventory's Personal tab.

Can we get this update too?

Edit: Im not sure if this update is for kafra storage or character inventory

Campitor: We will ask about it.

Can you look into making the Egg npc that sells eggs stay in the exchange dialogue so that players can spam their <enter> key to buy eggs like how the Investment machine does? As it stands, you can only get 5 eggs per dialogue and if I wanted 1k eggs, I need to initiate and navigate through the dialogue tree 200 times.

Campitor: Of course I will add that to the calendar for February

Did I read it right? Rune Stone Improvement will be implemented on end of 2019??

Campitor: Yes the goal will be to implement all the improvement patches at once.

Alt + Right click(Right click transfer) when?
Will we have another year of drag and drop again?

Campitor: We will ask about it.

I think it was already asked but same, when the second sprites of the 3rd classes will be implemented? Could we get Costume Duneyrr Helm to be added to be enchanted?

Campitor: 
1. No date has been set yet.
2. Yes

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

Could you please bring jro MVP card combo gears to iro?

Campitor: Yes

:rice: may I add one a question? Is it possible share ragnarok department office to us? Because at campitor headgear thread I saw a gene picture at one of the Wall, so just interest see the design of ragnarok department office XD

Campitor: Many of our employees are quite shy. So we try to limit internal office pictures. But we should be able to share images of art work I think. We will ask about it.

Given how there’s hype over the new 14.3 cards and a mention of a larger card patch coming in. Is it possible to request **all** the Instance cards? Or at least get a list? People like to see iRO being updated one way or another, I feel this could bring in more people seeing that iro is catching up in terms of content to kRO and cards are a huge incentive at times to run instances, from the easy newbie ones to the much more difficult ones.
Additionally while being on the topic of instances, could we get some sort of like hint or update or something on Old Glast Heim Hard aka Nightmare OGH? Why does the studio delay NOGH but have jumped to releasing other content? Not that I’m sad over that but NOGH is quite appealing for the white knight cards and khalitzburg Knight cards, would certainly also attract players to come back or join and play seeing how there’s been a lot of progress.

From streaming I can tell you people have noticed that there’s been changes and updates but somehow keep their eyes glued for cards, right click storage QoL, infinite space amongst others, but having these crucial updates would grab more people’s attention. Thanks

Campitor: Currently we are working on catching up on as many cards as we can. Next week we will be implementing 39 new cards from Heroes Trail and Rock Ridge. In February we are working on bringing many of the most requested QoL updates to the server and definitely appreciate feedback on what content you would like to receive.

Did someone just nuked this thread?

###
Next art contest when?

Campitor: We hope to be able to announce another one in the coming months.

#4 Pusaholic

Pusaholic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

Can you add repair NPC in Mora Village?

#5 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:59 PM

Can you consider to add the following npcs to Eden Mail Annex Station:

Repairman
Rune Seller
CC Ball Seller

Would be nice to have a 1 stop station at HQ.

#6 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:04 PM

Instead of updating OCA/MCA, why not just make all new cards the same rate as Doram land ones, so this means you would exclude MVP Cards and all cards otherwise contained in MCA/OCA.

This would promote farming them in their natural.

#7 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

When will Costume Republic Hat be implemented?

#8 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

when will a redesign of the cash shop happen?

It is past the hour and items like Heroic Backpack, Fallen Angel wing and many others that are necessary for all players should be sold by direct sale.

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:15 AM

Can you change the "RWC" gears combo to work with both versions of the accessories, slotted and non slotted. Currently only works with the former, should be an easy change. (it should work with slotted pieces anyways, but no one ever complained i guess)

#10 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:24 AM

Astra: We'll think about it! Any good suggestions about it?

How about another leveling stream but with Camp =3

#11 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

Are there any ways/quests to get shadow gears? Ingame shadow gears seem so expensive

#12 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:17 PM

I guess the reason that IRO delay NOGH is to let the players have a time to collect coagulated spell which is used for exchange White Knight and Khalitzboobs card (require 3k and 5k coagulated spell respectively). /heh

#13 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:19 PM

I guess the reason that IRO delay NOGH is to let the players have a time to collect coagulated spell which is used for exchange White Knight and Khalitzboobs card (require 3k and 5k coagulated spell respectively). /heh

I'm onto you Dr Narud.

#14 flynight

flynight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:54 PM

When will YSF-01 Seyren come? The EP 16.2 instance

#15 thesifer

thesifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:30 PM

Are we going to get OCPR box every month as usual? In my opinion, OCPR gives a good opportunity for new players to buy gears at affordable price and we should release it every month.

#16 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:38 AM

http://www.playragna...ntdownload.aspx

can you update this page to 2019 version?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users