CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:35 AM

faqfriday.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day!

Here are the answers to the questions from the last thread.

Comment below with some new questions!

RE:START FAQ Friday

2/15/2019

Campitor: Were looking at sunnies coming late in the prerenewal updates. Duplication issue is still being worked on. Unfortunately we cannot comment on more than that.

Why is this such a big deal to you guys to just give us slotted mid?  I don't see how dupes play into having slotted middle?  Are you concerned people will dupe them avoiding the zeny sink? Are you concerned people will dupe the cards that go in them?  Either way this is a bad outlook for you to have.  Right now you have people with shops up S<MVP Cards that demand irl cash for them and nothing is done about them but we legit players are supposed to wait apparently years to have something i remember having back prior to classic on the chaos server.....To "fix" the duping you guys have to scan the database and remove duplicates which you will have to do either way.  Regardless of if we get slotted mid today or 6 months from now, you still have to do this scan and you still have to delete dupes.  Making us wait does not remove this step and quite frankly who out of the remaining 50?? players on this server cares enough to dupe at this point?  I would guess there really isn't much if any of it occurring now.  The server is too dead to sell items to people on sites for the most part outside of a few idiots buying MVP cards which should be about the easiest thing in the world to catch them for.  

As it stands now, pvp is barely active and by the time you get around to adding them the only use for maya purple will be avoiding sinx in bio2, which is quite frankly ridiculous.  Let's be honest here, you guys will not ever stop the duping.  It's an old game that apparently can't be patched to counter these methods.  Let us enjoy what we worked to get while theres people to actually use them on.

Campitor: Slotted Mids open up a new slot of cards for some of the strongest cards in game. They represent another step of power forward and remove some tactical decision making thats needed between status resists/mp/extra damage. Once introduced they change the power dynamics of the classes in many ways and cannot be put back into pandora's box for the server. 

Although they existed in pre renewal days it is my understanding that they were never meant to be a staple gear for Ragnarok Online until the renewal update came out.

Has non-rental Four Leaf Clover in Mouth ever been available on RE:Start, will it ever be available? It's kind of part of my signature look  :ok: so hoping to get it again someday.

Campitor: We can definitely look at that.

http://playragnarokr...UpgradingSystem
This page states:
Weapon Level 4
No Safety

But searching the forums indicates that weapon level 4 is safe to upgrade to +4. Please confirm which is true.

Campitor: It is safe to +4

#2 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 01:20 AM

Will the jump event give more levels for non-trans characters?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users