April 18th Renewal Maintenance - Page 13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 18th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
313 replies to this topic

#301 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 April 2019 - 07:40 PM

Hello, may I have the Costume Whisper’s Blessing fixed?

#302 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:04 AM

I have to say the timing is absolutely terrible. I came back to play 2 months ago after 10 years, worked my ass off to sell all my old outdated de-valued gear, make -_-loads of more zeny for mid grade stuff like the Tengu scroll, CHB, +9 FAW, EDA, PDM, etc, only to literally have half of all the new stuff I purchased devalued by hundreds of millions to over a billion zeny right afterward, really screwing with my ability to resale for upgrades as the character levels. Are we going to see 900m Seraphim Coronets and Temp Rings? I doubt it.

Oh, and "someone" always managed to sell me what I'm looking for, for a great price, the night before that specific gear was re-released in some dumb ass pack. Gee, I wonder how they knew.

But it's not really a problem if you think about it. Even though the zeny value of the items you bought went down. The items you got are still good enough to let your character perform fine late in the game :P

You'll still be able to complete instances and quests where you can farm expensive stuff to resell. But if you only want to focus on the negative side then that's on you

#303 lordpunk85

lordpunk85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:00 AM

Hello, where do I find the Easter Quest monsters and the eggs?

#304 shikyi

shikyi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:52 AM

But it's not really a problem if you think about it. Even though the zeny value of the items you bought went down. The items you got are still good enough to let your character perform fine late in the game :P

You'll still be able to complete instances and quests where you can farm expensive stuff to resell. But if you only want to focus on the negative side then that's on you

Yeah, it's no longer a big deal. I'm making a buttload off of the ygg tree.

#305 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:29 AM

Update:
The following zones are being restarted to address the issue with spawns of Easter Event quest mobs:

• South Prontera Field
  • Lasagna

#306 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:37 PM

Where can i find those mobs?

#307 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:37 PM

HAPPY EASTER...belated..I dont know, its april already. Anyways, slight issue with the spawn rate in Prontera Field south, the eggs themselves seem to pop up every other minute or two, which is not bad for a field this size, though a tad slow.

However the porings for the event are too rare, I have found 2 in the last 2 hours, and I have found none of the lunatics the event nps spoke of.

So...Fail restart there lol. Oh well, thats just to be expected :P

#308 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:49 PM

I gave up. I will wait for next maintenance to do those quests. prt_fild08 has 4x respawn rate, but i couldnt find them after 10 minutes searching.

#309 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:04 PM

I gave up. I will wait for next maintenance to do those quests. prt_fild08 has 4x respawn rate, but i couldnt find them after 10 minutes searching.

Agreed. No t a single lunatic for the event, way too few of the event porings, and the map just keeps disconnecting. *sighs * I feel your anguish.

#310 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:09 PM

From what I've observed, it kinda feels like it's the normal monsters in that map that recieved the 4x spawn rate while the event monsters are roughly the same as last year's. Except for clover lunatic which is still missing lol

Are... are the production staff ok?? Why does it feel like they're somewhat more drunk than the kRO devs are lately lol

#311 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:46 PM

Idk why people keep saying the clover lunatic isn't there, it is, it's just that there's a ton of normal lunatics too, lol. They don't look much different though, just gotta mouse over all their names x-x

But yeah, not really worth doing the quest right now cause the only maps they activated it on are pretty huge x-x

Might as well wait til it's possible to do on other maps where they are easier to track down.

At least they took the time to make it somewhat doable though.

#312 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:58 PM

Fair enough, atleast we don't need to wait for next thursday to get a little bit done.

Edit: Went back and checked a little more carefully.
No wonder they're so hard to spot. The sprite difference is so little and they're exactly identical if you're looking at them from the back too.
MqzkzqG.png

Edited by ninJedi, 22 April 2019 - 09:25 AM.

#313 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:32 AM

Where can i find those mobs?

Agreed. No t a single lunatic for the event, way too few of the event porings, and the map just keeps disconnecting. *sighs * I feel your anguish.

Hello, see the quoted post below:

The following maps should now have the special spawn activated with quadruple rate for the week:

• prt_fild08
  • lasa_fild01
  • lasa_fild02
More areas will be added post weekly maintenance.

#314 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:07 PM

Hello, see the quoted post below:

Many thx Cinnamon. SO far, I have found two or three of the lunatics. Good enough for me lol ^~^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users