[Resolved] Can't open the game.. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Can't open the game..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:57 PM

My new graphics card (RX 580) just arrived and after i formated the computer and downloaded iRO, when i opened it, i got the errors:

could not find procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump in the dynamic link library C:\\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0343557.inf_amd64_64c03d4d725e693e\C343462\atiumdag.dll.

And after the window pop up 5 - 6 times i got this error

Cannot init d3d OR grf file has problem.

When i checked the setup, the game didn't even recognized that i had a GPU nor any driver installed (open GL / Direct X).. The option was blank..

Someone help me fix this please

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:33 PM

Visit this topic, try solution #6.

#3 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:51 AM

Visit this topic, try solution #6.

I tried all of them and none worked.. Any other ideas?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:00 PM

See if the following resolves your issue:

1. On your device, browse to Ragnarok game folder. Default location: C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Online.
  2. Find Setup_Classic.exe (If Playing on Classic) or Setup.exe (If Playing on Renewal) right-click the file, choose Properties, choose Compatibility tab.
  3. Under Compatibility tab tick Run this program as an administrator.
  4. Click Apply then Ok.
  5. Launch Setup_Classic or Setup.exe, adjust the video settings, Ok when done.
  6. Launch the game client.

If that didn't resolve the issue repeat the steps till #2, find and adjust the compatibility mode to WinXP SP2/3.

Also, switching between Windowed and full screen modes may return different results.

Important:

Current Ragnarok client does not support high resolution monitors, if the resolution is set too high in the Setup the game may not launch correctly.

Note: If the game folder is installed under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(x86) then please move the folder somewhere else outside.

#5 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:35 PM

Thanks, i already fixed it. It was the latest driver of AMD that was in conflict with ragnarok. I contated the support and they told me to use amd cleanup utility and then i installed the one from the cd that came with the GPU and that fixed it.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:27 PM

Glad you were able to resolve the issue :) Will mark this thread as resolved, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users