Restart TI Map at Sunday night? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Restart TI Map at Sunday night?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#26 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 July 2019 - 01:16 AM

Let's give a try to disable ror/advanced ror in TI map or any other map  :questionmark:

#27 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:05 AM

From what I have gathered this far, they cannot reset the zones midweek, at least not this week till maps settings are updated, see my post here. This is because the zones may host instanced sessions in which are allocated randomly.

And bugging characters is far worse to be honest, the users will not be able to access or use them at all for some time.

Serve them right for being afk, bugging maps, and not logging out before they reset the maps ... real talks lol

It's only fair if they afk level, get their chars bugged, then lose few days to play the game. Active players go through this kind of -_- daily because of afk players  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 09 July 2019 - 03:06 AM.

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:49 AM

yeah, no.

#29 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:09 AM

Let's give a try to disable ror/advanced ror in TI map or any other map  :questionmark:

Disabling said effect is being looked into. We will learn better on maintenance day.

Keep in mind though, it will be server merger day so things may be delayed as the merger takes place. Regardless, let's hope for the best :)

#30 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:24 AM

I knew it  :heh:

#31 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:34 AM

From what I have gathered this far, they cannot reset the zones midweek, at least not this week till maps settings are updated, see my post here. This is because the zones may host instanced sessions in which are allocated randomly.
And bugging characters is far worse to be honest, the users will not be able to access or use them at all for some time.

I disagree with this. If your character is bugged after server restart, it means you are afk or you ain’t paying attention to announcements(assuming an in game notification will be made 1hr prior to the restart), this is easily preventable and the blame is on you. The server undergoes weekly maintenance anyway, so what is the problem here to simply have both a long and a short maintenance every week? But if the ti maps are bugged, it’s NOT the fault of the active levelers and there’s nothing they can do to change the situation(unless there’s a way to use BB to kill the afk levelers but I guess it’s illegal anyway).

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 09 July 2019 - 05:39 AM.

#32 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:38 AM

+1 to move ALL TI MAPS to the same zone, so they can call a emergency reset at the mid week if necesary. However, I remember long time ago, they moved some TIs from zones to zones, due to a lag issue, its hard to say by player side where does TI maps share its zone with the rest of the ragnarok world.

#33 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:46 AM

+1 to move ALL TI MAPS to the same zone, so they can call a emergency reset at the mid week if necesary. However, I remember long time ago, they moved some TIs from zones to zones, due to a lag issue, its hard to say by player side where does TI maps share its zone with the rest of the ragnarok world.

There are proposed changes to TI maps settings, I strongly hope the changes will go in this week.

#34 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:05 AM

Everything is being looked into for months. Amazing haha

#35 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:33 PM

Everything is being looked into for months. Amazing haha

You can go on hiatus for another half a year and they will still be 'looking into' the underlying issue.

:rice:

#36 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 02:12 PM

proposed change:

add 1 more monster to the spawn and 1 more OCP.

desired effect:

see if the OCP sales increase.

result:

working as intended

#37 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:08 PM

Disabling said effect is being looked into. We will learn better on maintenance day.

Keep in mind though, it will be server merger day so things may be delayed as the merger takes place. Regardless, let's hope for the best :)

My heart can't take it anymore! I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, and you guys keep making it worse!! If i die, i will sue you all (even you cinnamomma) !!!

#38 darkking14

darkking14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Server:Renewal chaos

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:12 PM

lol 1 BM for 1 turn in amazing..

#39 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:35 PM

You can go on hiatus for another half a year and they will still be 'looking into' the underlying issue.

:rice:

I've not logged in to do anything in game since last November. Tbh, forums are more active than the game itself haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users