Ultimate Auto-Cast Build - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ultimate Auto-Cast Build

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:50 AM

What would be the best itens for auto cast today? My sura was doing fine at low ti with ifrit mask + advanced RoR + RoFL, but when i got to mid TI even with mentral strength i wasn't tanking more than 10 monsters (while in low ti i was teleporting and killing the whole screen in a few seconds).

My VIP just ended so i thought i could upgrade my gear instead and be able to solo mid TI instead of waiting for hours to find a party.

The build i was thinking about was:

Top Upper: Lunar Rainbow +10

Top Lower: Strawberry Mouth Guard (For reflect)

Top Mid: 3D Glasses

Armor: Medical Scrubs +9

Garment: Etran's Undershirt +10 w/ Develing Card

Shield ??? w/ Hodremlin Card (Is there any better?)

Boots ???

Acessories: RoR + RoFL (Any better?)

Weapon: ??? w/ Pitman Card / Hill Wind Card / Red Ferus Card /  Laurell Weinder Card.

What should i fill the build up with? I would like a build that could be used both in my Sura and my RG and possible more, so please tell me some itens that could be used on multiple classes.

#2 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:01 AM

PS: It is not a autocast build, but a map breaker and autocast devaluation build : )

Real autocast build should be with Shadow Chaser, Super Novice, Sorcerer or even AB, not with Sura.

Edited by SrRinio, 08 July 2019 - 07:02 AM.

#3 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:10 AM

Ralen just posted a guide on this ya goof.

https://forums.warpp...e/#entry2922171

Also make sure you can afford chemotherapy before exposing yourself to all this cancer.

PS: Hodremlin is dumb AF because it will make you perfect dodge the monsters when you want them to hit you.

Edited by Scuba, 08 July 2019 - 07:13 AM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 July 2019 - 08:09 AM

-shoes with dark lord
-anything on every other gear slot
-profit

-not really :v

if you want a "do it all" shield, a Mad Bunny Shield[1] with a Gaster card will provide a bit of a damage boost, reflect source, and all monster reduction, just dont use it where there are boss types.

There are other shield options that are better on offensive situations, def values, etc, this is just a "lazy" option.

Edited by Ashuckel, 08 July 2019 - 08:11 AM.

#5 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:19 AM

-shoes with dark lord
-anything on every other gear slot
-profit

-not really :v

if you want a "do it all" shield, a Mad Bunny Shield[1] with a Gaster card will provide a bit of a damage boost, reflect source, and all monster reduction, just dont use it where there are boss types.

There are other shield options that are better on offensive situations, def values, etc, this is just a "lazy" option.

Dark lord is a little too much for my build, but i think i'll follow the 'afk' build to complete mine.

#6 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:36 AM

What would be the best itens for auto cast today? My sura was doing fine at low ti with ifrit mask + advanced RoR + RoFL, but when i got to mid TI even with mentral strength i wasn't tanking more than 10 monsters (while in low ti i was teleporting and killing the whole screen in a few seconds).

My VIP just ended so i thought i could upgrade my gear instead and be able to solo mid TI instead of waiting for hours to find a party.

The build i was thinking about was:

Top Upper: Lunar Rainbow +10 (Arc Angeling for restore AFK)

Top Lower: Strawberry Mouth Guard (For reflect) Mob Scarf with proper INT/DEX stats (focus to MATK)

Top Mid: 3D Glasses Sunglasses or Glasses (Arc Angeling)

Armor: Medical Scrubs +9

Garment: Etran's Undershirt +10 w/ Develing Card -> Etrans or +9/+12 FAWs Spell Enchant w/Dev. If the mob cast elemental stuffs, then etrans.

Shield ??? w/ Hodremlin Card (Is there any better?) -> +12 Mad Bunny Special with Hodremlin Card (get the reflect here instead the lower headgear)

Boots: +9/+12 Enhanced Variant Shoes (Green Cenere Card)

Acessories: RoR + RoFL Advanced version of RoR/ROFL -> If you focus to bolts and MATK, there is an alternative: Magical Ring with Elvira for wind dmg. Ifrit Rings works better with range mob.

Weapon: +9/+10 Valkyrie Knife/Mace/Book of the Sun God (for AB) w/ Pitman Card / Hill Wind Card / Red Ferus Card /  Laurell Weinder Card.

Shadows: Focus to def and MATK.

+9 Magical Set

Costume googles.

Top/Mid shadows with MATK+1% enchant
Athena Shadow Shield

+8/+9 Champion Boots

+7 Immune Shadow Armor

What should i fill the build up with? I would like a build that could be used both in my Sura and my RG and possible more, so please tell me some itens that could be used on multiple classes.

Edited by S207, 08 July 2019 - 10:14 AM.

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:13 AM

Spell FAWs are a super minimal boost to damage, if you dont need to negate the downsides of deviling(wich you dont need in like 80% of the maps), an HBP is just straight up better. Almost the same matk boost, but with a super welcome 10% neutral reduction.

#8 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:40 AM

you know, if MATK is what ya looking for in garment, skin of typhoon gives good, put you lose some def, so I bet for etrans in most situations then

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:06 AM

How about we stay on topic instead of dropping inappropriate postings? Thank you.

Couple of posts have been removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users