July 10th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 10th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
237 replies to this topic

#26 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:38 AM

reduce cooldown from "Metalic Sound" please

> https://irowiki.org/.../Metallic_Sound

not good when it have cooldown , remove cooldown of this skill please

#27 PenTor

PenTor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:39 AM

Gx dd/sword cri/cross impact. Has problem to play because of swapping weapon. when swap ordinarily weapon goes to left hand but now it goes to right hand that is a problem. we lose EDP also elemental so harder to play. the bug come with Gear Swap patch till now this problem doesn't solve. please dont neglect this case. there're many gx have problem but they have no idea to report.So sad

#28 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:39 AM

If autocasters aren't the problem what will happen when TI maps are full of them and parties cannot get decent kill counts or lvl because they have to respect the autocasters?

#29 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:41 AM

I don't really get KS'ed that often, I suppose if I am hoarding monsters they are free for all, even then people usually respect my mob, I can say that most people who kill my mobs does it by mistake and do apologize, the other thing is when I were gathering mobs, and other person crossed my path with his mob, he does not have to tank my mobs for my sake, but even on high t.i, when I had like 20+ rock steps on me, it was pretty rare that I got intentionally KS'ed, I were not autocasting tho, maybe that is why

but still the auto casters keep getting ksed while they are afking or not, and the ksers are on gramps maps and in NCT. You warn the KSERS and what do they do, they keep ksing and fly wing so you cant see or screenshot them

#30 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:41 AM

Camp can you increase the token reward from 75 to 100?  :p_angel:  :p_angel:  :p_angel:

#31 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:42 AM

If autocasters aren't the problem what will happen when TI maps are full of them and parties cannot get decent kill counts or lvl because they have to respect the autocasters?

Again just because someone is Auto Casting doesnt mean they are afk.... Rather Auto Casting or DPS or Ranged Doesnt matter same thing. Its like saying what happens when the map is full of Rangers using AS?

Edited by yoshie, 10 July 2019 - 08:45 AM.

#32 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

Ill ask an easier question then,
EMB rebalance and Bounty Board update happening anytime soon?

#33 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:47 AM

Leave the auto casters and do something about the ksers that is happening

#34 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:48 AM

isn't Raffler supposed to have different prize every week?

#35 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:54 AM

there's sort of a priority list involving KSing autocasters. if the casters are on a map where signboards are present, its generally accepted that they get in the way of people's leveling, and so within reason (they're overmobbing way too many) they can be KS'd. this was largely established only because people complained about it in the past concerning autocasters in NCT holding up signboard quests for active levelers.

if you're in places without signboards, its generally considered an even playing field in the sense that 'autocasters have rights, too'. you cant just go around KSing them in such scenarios because they arent hindering anyone at all (other than the RoR issue, which is present in all maps as an autocaster)

#36 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:59 AM

there's sort of a priority list involving KSing autocasters. if the casters are on a map where signboards are present, its generally accepted that they get in the way of people's leveling, and so within reason (they're overmobbing way too many) they can be KS'd. this was largely established only because people complained about it in the past concerning autocasters in NCT holding up signboard quests for active levelers.

if you're in places without signboards, its generally considered an even playing field in the sense that 'autocasters have rights, too'. you cant just go around KSing them in such scenarios because they arent hindering anyone at all (other than the RoR issue, which is present in all maps as an autocaster)

Ksing is not allowed no matter what you say, if you get reported for ksing auto casters or someone don't blame other ppl for your actions

Edited by ReaperXI, 10 July 2019 - 09:06 AM.

#37 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:17 AM

gramps request:

ME-able
both with bounty boards

#38 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:18 AM

Again just because someone is Auto Casting doesnt mean they are afk.... Rather Auto Casting or DPS or Ranged Doesnt matter same thing. Its like saying what happens when the map is full of Rangers using AS?

Leave the auto casters and do something about the ksers that is happening

Why is KSing autocasters such a big deal? You aren't actually playing, you're just sitting there while a series of mechanics play out for your benefit with no input on your end for as long as your computer is on. Being mad about being KSed while you do literally nothing and profiting from that nothingness makes you come off as a spoiled child. You're being handed exp by the game and you're upset that you aren't getting more. If I had the means to AFK and gain EXP while doing literally nothing I would be absolutely stoked even if I got KSed 50 times. Yeah, it's against the rules but really, who cares? You can go to just about any map and level for hours or even days at a time without a break, why does it bother you so much you're losing maybe 50 of the 5000 monsters you'll be going through without having to lift a finger. You got to the point don't even have to play the game to play the game, stop being so greedy.

#39 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:18 AM

can u changes the prize of raffle pls?

#40 agreed01

agreed01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGraveyard

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:22 AM

spawn rate of this weeks High TI is very very low.

can you maintain mob in high TI and increase their spawn rate?

Thanks

#41 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:29 AM

Why is KSing autocasters such a big deal? You aren't actually playing, you're just sitting there while a series of mechanics play out for your benefit with no input on your end for as long as your computer is on. Being mad about being KSed while you do literally nothing and profiting from that nothingness makes you come off as a spoiled child. You're being handed exp by the game and you're upset that you aren't getting more. If I had the means to AFK and gain EXP while doing literally nothing I would be absolutely stoked even if I got KSed 50 times. Yeah, it's against the rules but really, who cares? You can go to just about any map and level for hours or even days at a time without a break, why does it bother you so much you're losing maybe 50 of the 5000 monsters you'll be going through without having to lift a finger. You got to the point don't even have to play the game to play the game, stop being so greedy.

Again, Just because someone is an Auto Caster build does not mean they are sitting doing nothing. I actually like to play monk classes with MS and Auto cast while trying to walk around its fun. Again everyone has there own play style rather its you running around KSing people with Dragons breath or someone sitting there Auto Casting ... It brings up the same thing.

" Different strokes for Different folks" Play what makes you happy. There is no excuse for Kill Steeling someone end of story. The GMs are currently working on removing the skill and replacing it to fix the re-spawn rate, So please have respect for everyone's different play style and stop the Kill Steeling. Everyone assumes that when they see an auto caster they are automatically AFK and this is not true. You try that in AFK orc dungeon just wait for the 3 day ban.. Again no difference. 

#42 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:37 AM

and there's this "cant help but KS other" build with their whole screen aoe..  :heh:

#43 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:37 AM

no fire condor on TI? :heh:

#44 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:40 AM

Someone or some group of people should plague leveling maps with multiple autocasters, this would make the maps literally unplayable, this just to prove the point that how unhealthy this playstyle is.The staff will be forced to take action to deal with this situation so the real players can play the game without being griefed by this people.

#45 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:47 AM

Then stop with the ksing ingame, How we or other players Auto Casting has nothing to do with you. Let them play how they would like.

#46 Ruuuub

Ruuuub

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSanctum

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:47 AM

Ksing is not allowed no matter what you say, if you get reported for ksing auto casters or someone don't blame other ppl for your actions

Ksing is "allowed" on TIs. 

Basically you can't go AFK affecting the spawn and ask them to respect your mob. It's as simple as that. No matter what you say, that's how respect works.

#47 diogoriskalla

diogoriskalla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:53 AM

Then stop with the ksing ingame, How we or other players Auto Casting has nothing to do with you. Let them play how they would like.

If they are walking trhough the map, gathering their mobs and playing the game, sure, but how can we say A-_- are playing the way they like, if they are not playing at all? 

Anyway, salamanders on high t.i, I guess the autocasters will just move to scaraba again

Edited by diogoriskalla, 10 July 2019 - 09:55 AM.

#48 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:53 AM

If you go AFK on a map to autocast than you have no claim whatsoever on the mobs.

You can't complain on KSing if you, as an AFK autocaster, is disrupting other people's game.

You aren't even actually playing the game. Let the people who ARE actually playing kill the mobs.

Edited by MythicalFox, 10 July 2019 - 10:07 AM.

#49 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:00 AM

For me I KS every AFK levelers in ti / nct since they're mostly no response , standing at the same location for a long time (or 24/7)

holding large group of mobs (5+) and slow killing time , I KS for rush counts , at least mobs will spawn at other location

count them as a 24/7 free tank and free for all mobs

Especially when rushing for fast count on Bmx3

If they holding only 1-2 monsters or have fast killing time , I'll leave them alone

If the AFK leveler PM me or open chat room warn me to stop KSing = they're not true AFK

they're active on screen I'll remember his name / class / location and stop KS only him/her

I'll count as active auto caster   he/she not allowed me to KS 

I'll avoid KS active players , active auto caster who're leveling manually 

ex. Monk / Champ / Sura with reflect auto cast gear   Mental strength walking / pulling and killing mobs with auto cast

SC / AB / Sorc / Super Novice auto cast build  normal attack and proc auto cast  etc.

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 10 July 2019 - 11:10 AM.

#50 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:00 AM

Fine go KS all the players you want but be prepaired to get reported for it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users