Need some guidance on leveling and gearing! - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need some guidance on leveling and gearing!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kyorix

kyorix

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:15 AM

Hello guys, I'm a returning player, my game knowledge is pretty basic. I don't really know the map or which quests I should be doing. On the other hand I want to finish leveling my gene. At the moment is level 145 and I have the current gear:

+7 Cylinder Hairband

Toy Syringe

+7 Triple king bird twin edge of naght sieger

+9 Immune Fallen Angel Wings

Temporal Ring of Mad Berserker

Seraphim Coronet

+9 Evil Dragon Armor of Ares

Cranial Valkyrja's Shield

+9 Temporal Dex Boots

Perverse Demon Mask

On the special Gear I just have Hard Shadow Armor and Shadow shoes

I don't really know where to keep leveling my character and which gear I should be looking for

I have around 1.5B zenny

Str 53

Vit 30

Int 120

Dex 120

Thank you in advance for your advices!

#2 Lazymanback

Lazymanback

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:13 AM

Your gears are great. Just solo high TI and scaraba dungeon until 150, then go to nightmare clock tower.

#3 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:09 PM

Gear looks great except Cylinder was changed to need +8 for the last damage boost. Also not sure if you have an enchant on your Twin Edge but getting Expert Archer 5/6 is recommended. As for your boots if they aren't enchanted with Runaway Magic then get a pair with that even if you lose some refine levels. More expensive stuff to put that 1.5b towards would be a Dex enchanted Flattery Robe and the race element Dresses (Aybss/Nature/Icefall). All those armors will be a very noticeable difference in damage. Other thought with you having instant cast from your hat you could swap the PDM for a Chemical Glove for more damage and increased heals from pots.

As for stats you you might want to consider getting rid of the Dex at the moment unless you're needing to do Acid Bomb. Cylinder makes you have instant cast and CC ignores flee. So until you need stats to get instant cast at 170 when you equip a Bio5 hat you don't need dex. Other problem with reducing Dex it makes your PDM/FAW less effective in the short term but I'd say the extra Str/Vit is well worth it.

recommend something like this:

90 str

90 vit

120 int

rest dex

As for where to level, if I ever get stuck I check here

https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/

But on my Genes I usually would do floor 1-50 runs in ET then last run go up to floor 84. Ifrit on 85 is great exp but you'll likely die a couple times so if trying to level I advise not bothering. Before Ifrit the only really challenging floor will be Boss Cenia on 60. But ET is great since using a manual on that many bosses will be a ton of exp and is better than just grinding.

#4 kyorix

kyorix

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for the replies guys! I didn't notice the change in the cylinder until you mentioned. I'm leveling my homunculus atm (pretty slow, Sera lvl 105, previously amistr).

I'll redo my stats and see how it goes. Never really tried ET, I'll see how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users