October 3rd Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 3rd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

#51 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:05 PM

B> True Randel 100m    /gg

Let's hunt , i will give you 2b ea.

#52 Lovens

Lovens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

I'd suggest going for a specialized TI for 175-185 so its inclusive for everyone and every class; not just people who have the gears and time to Bio5. Or at the very least, reconsider the bounty location. No one is against a different town scenery. Since the official lv.185 update isn't even out yet and all.

#53 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:11 PM

I'd suggest going for a specialized TI for 175-185 so its inclusive for everyone and every class; not just people who have the gears and time to Bio5. Or at the very least, reconsider the bounty location. No one is against a different town scenery. Since the official lv.185 update isn't even out yet and all.

A gramps TI for 150~175 would be a great addition too

Where are Camp and Cinnamod though? qwq

Edited by MythicalFox, 02 October 2019 - 07:14 PM.

#54 spunshaman

spunshaman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:21 PM

Please consider making the bio4 BB 140-175. No one wants to go to bio5 until they are maxed. With this update we will lose a very important leveling spot used to max our characters. One of the only places that you can still find a party at those levels.

Edited by spunshaman, 02 October 2019 - 07:22 PM.

#55 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:22 PM

A gramps TI for 150~175 would be a great addition too

Where are Camp and Cinnamod though? qwq

do you want jumpjaneway 175 either? :heh:  :p_devil: I laughed :p_err:

Edited by digo666, 02 October 2019 - 07:23 PM.

#56 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

Campitor, on 01 Oct 2019 - 3:30 PM, said:snapback.png

I have scheduled a discussion tonight with the studio team regarding the storage loading screen.

Campitor and what about the KSers ingame? Sending Reports and screenshots does absolute nothing, i have send in alot and nothing happend to those players. So you want to tell us KSing is ok now? if not add rules or enforce them.

And Homunculus Loyalty event? can we please have a day on that or can you add it on next maint please.

Im still waiting for an reply of this please GM's

#57 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

This update show how not competent GM this day

#58 ReginaXII

ReginaXII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:41 PM

I understand it's off office hour now in WP (9.41 pm). Looking at the patch note Lighthalzen Bounty Board update, I really appreciate if GM could reconsider to increase level gap for bio4 monsters from Lv. 140 - Lv. 160 to Lv. 140 - Lv. 175.

Note that our current said bounty board is as follows:

Board Level Range 141 - 175
-Alphoccio
-Cecil Damon
-Celia Alde
-Chen Lio
-Eremes Guile
-Flamel Emure
-Gertie

-Howard Alteisen
-Kathryne Keyron
-Margaretha Sorin
-Randel Lawrence
-Seyren Windsor
-Trentini

Note: Bio4 leveling party is usually non-even exp sharing party to kill monsters highlighted above in this map: lhz_dun04

The reason for this request is to continuing current bio4 party leveling for players, especially support build characters. I understand that support build can switch to dps build, say change support build Arch Bishop to Adoramus build Arch Bishop, but this doesn't apply to players with limited budget. And, bio4 party leveling is pretty much the only place where players are willing to gather and party up. Besides that, bio4 leveling parties are usually non-even exp shared leveling parties. With the board above set at level 160 cap, non-killers (level 161-175) won't be able to get experience to level up in the map. 

I would suggest to maintain this leveling lifestyle (that is bounty board above to level 175 cap) while open up/maintain more leveling options to level 175, like bounty board for nightmare version. With more options available while bio4 leveling is still an option to level 175, then there will be less resistance from players towards changes.

Edited by ReginaXII, 02 October 2019 - 07:48 PM.

#59 helloiamvivianne

helloiamvivianne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:47 PM

costumes costumes costumes...where art oct costumes?  :rice:

#60 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:49 PM

So you guys don't forget anything, write down and save those rants about the bounty boards for when we get this:

In regards to the bounty board feedback. We have 10 more towns to revisit then we will be taking feedback on the project.

#61 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:52 PM

It seems the GMs dont even know how hard is the hardest map in RO atm

Barely surviving is a challenge what more to level

Geared to the effin teeth chars with great PC sshh am not talking bout you guys

#62 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:58 PM

One thing WP did was put the candy jar a little high, and then the kids started crying * metaphor *

Guys, in the name of Saint Christ, :bow:  there is no only 1 map to take 175!

the hilarious would be if soon after the WP add 185 :p_swt:
you guys treat it as if it ends the world and you can't even leveling :p_idea:

they just a little hard, nothing more, everything easy is not fun :rofl:

this game is getting boring because everything is easy :p_err:

Edited by digo666, 02 October 2019 - 08:00 PM.

#63 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:03 PM

Big yikes.

#64 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

Fyi gwings still bugged.
How many times it used, the amount of giant fly wing shows not decrease, just like a permanent gwing. At least until relog they will show the real amount left

#65 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:18 PM

Bio5 MVP per TI

#66 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

Unless they overhaul the exp gained, I don't think it's a wise choice to update the current Bio4 bounty boards when the max level is still 175. You can still get 2 levels at 160+ with a Bio4 bounty board TI with a bmx3 and still complete another before the bmx3 expires.

The only place left for leveling for 160+ would be NCT and the new bounty boards in Verus but the amount of mobs in those maps are too low to efficiently level up compared to Bio4. What's more surprising is that this bounty board update came out of nowhere and so sudden.

#67 spunshaman

spunshaman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:46 PM

So you guys don't forget anything, write down and save those rants about the bounty boards for when we get this:

Great... so after 10 more towns and who knows how many months we can provide feedback on something that affects us immediately. Not the best system. It should be implement new BB, take feedback, adjust according to feedback, then move on to next bounty board.

#68 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:56 PM

I disagree.

I think it's a good tactic to implement all bounty boards first before taking in feedback so that when changes are made they can be uniformly applied to all bounty boards.

If it was the "add bounty, take feedback, change stuff then move on" route, there's a chance that the changes made for 1 bounty board will be forgotten and won't be applied to other upcoming bounty boards.

But then again, it all depends on how it's handled

Edited by ninJedi, 02 October 2019 - 08:57 PM.

#69 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:18 PM

Campitor and what about the KSers ingame? Sending Reports and screenshots does absolute nothing, i have send in alot and nothing happend to those players. So you want to tell us KSing is ok now? if not add rules or enforce them.

And Homunculus Loyalty event? can we please have a day on that or can you add it on next maint please.

Im still waiting for an reply of this please GM's

The GMs won’t ban accidental KS, it can happen to anyone. Only the repeated offenders may be banned for harassment if they keep KSing the same ppls. Also note afk levelers are not protected by KS rules, since they do not have ownership of the mobs around them.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 02 October 2019 - 09:20 PM.

#70 spunshaman

spunshaman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:04 PM

I disagree.

I think it's a good tactic to implement all bounty boards first before taking in feedback so that when changes are made they can be uniformly applied to all bounty boards.

If it was the "add bounty, take feedback, change stuff then move on" route, there's a chance that the changes made for 1 bounty board will be forgotten and won't be applied to other upcoming bounty boards.

But then again, it all depends on how it's handled

Yeah my way isn't perfect either. Maybe taking feedback before implementation would be better. Just seems like it will cause a large unnecessary inconvenience to anyone trying to max a character for the next few months that could've been prevented. Alot of these bounty boards needed no change other than the way EMBs are rewarded. Bio4 to max is the way it's always been done. Now we have to find new ways to max likely not in a party... 

#71 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:41 PM

Note: Bio4 leveling party is usually non-even exp sharing party to kill monsters highlighted above in this map: lhz_dun04

The reason for this request is to continuing current bio4 party leveling for players, especially support build characters

IMO, what Regina XII mentioned is valid and support her points at the same time, not forgetting that the bounty board quest ("BBQ") change will take place this week after the maintenance, but will WP keep promise to release something big at the end of this year is still uncertain, this including 185 level update, given that it is not unusual for WP to delay or cancel something which was promised ahead. Therefore, I suggest, at least for the time being, let bio4 BBQ stays until 185 really came into iRO then maybe the cap for bio4 can decrease by 5 or remain the same, as we still have last 10 levels to go to reach 185 as max.

Hope my points make sense for you.

#72 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:43 PM

About the bounty board changed at lhz. So is this original creator intention as well? 160-175 bio5 leveling party next? Last time I level in bio4 is with my FS AB and even that is a pain in the ass to wait/recruit sometimes... 

#73 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:03 PM

About the bounty board changed at lhz. So is this original creator intention as well? 160-175 bio5 leveling party next? Last time I level in bio4 is with my FS AB and even that is a pain in the ass to wait/recruit sometimes...

As intended

#74 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:51 PM

GM's im still waiting on the reply for my comment i send earlier

#75 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:54 PM

Yggdrasil Ascension Retro 3? Where is it now? Are the GM reading our request or not? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users