About leveling 160+ ab Sup - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About leveling 160+ ab Sup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:10 AM

I see a lot of people crying in the forum about it, because you don't come up with a new leveling style, there are a lot of strong people doing bio 5 solo, make a dual party, you help the farmer with slave Sup and AB take exp, the bounty board pays more than enough for the time spent.

other job class can leveling NCT/verus etc etc or bio 5 if u want!

The reason this many people cry is because they have lost the easy of leveling 10 character same time/party, i believe! :p_devil:  but not all cases, There's a lot of Player are main AB sup,  :ok:  use the brain a little bit :p_err:

this is my idea!

in BRO they invent everything to leveling, It is not possible that you do not overcome 1 little stupid problem.

PS: leave your idea how to level AB sup 160+ if you wish :thumb2:

Edited by digo666, 12 October 2019 - 01:23 AM.

#2 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 October 2019 - 03:35 AM

Not the best alternative out there but here's my suggestion:

If you have another character that you can use as killer, you can safely leech your lvl 160 support alts at underground bunker. Just teleport around until you enter one of those small unreachable rooms(they don't have portals) and your alts will be safe from monsters there (the chance of monsters respawning in the side rooms is really low).

It might not be the best xp, but you can still speed it up with enough killers scattered around the rest of the map.
It was pretty good back when we did it with just a 3-man party. But it should be possible for a whole pt to level their alts there.

ps. Haven't tried the bountyboards there yet so idk if it's better than pure grinding

Edited by ninJedi, 12 October 2019 - 03:38 AM.

#3 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:36 AM

persistently ask camp for nightmare gh update :heh:

#4 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:25 AM

I see a lot of people crying in the forum about it, because you don't come up with a new leveling style, there are a lot of strong people doing bio 5 solo, make a dual party, you help the farmer with slave Sup and AB take exp, the bounty board pays more than enough for the time spent.

other job class can leveling NCT/verus etc etc or bio 5 if u want!

The reason this many people cry is because they have lost the easy of leveling 10 character same time/party, i believe! :p_devil:  but not all cases, There's a lot of Player are main AB sup,  :ok:  use the brain a little bit :p_err:

this is my idea!

in BRO they invent everything to leveling, It is not possible that you do not overcome 1 little stupid problem.

PS: leave your idea how to level AB sup 160+ if you wish :thumb2:

it makes perfect sense after all bro is known as the best server, where you only have 2 options to level up to the 175 "fast" special maps and chefenia and both come 2 times a year, with just these two options mostly go leveling doing Verus daily quests.

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:18 AM

a post get deleted? :hmm:

#6 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

take all the low TI / mid TI you can without getting reward.

reaching 160 and let it AFK for two monts with reflect, 0 effort = easy as pie

I just mind for those ppl without the resources to do something on higher bounties like bio5, but I used to do verus daily quest on my WL aside with bio4. now, other bounties seems better with daily quest, just be smart and finish all the daylies without getting reward, at the very end, spend a bmx3 and do a short travel across RO world taking all the rewards from the last NPC in every daily quest. (I did with verus + bio4, smooth exp tbh)

ways? there are a lot, but some are very cash/zeny/gears demanded in order to make it easy, instead of being co-op as the very last req with bio4 parties.

#7 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:49 AM

You're pretty much screwed unless you want to level with a 65% penalty and low exp to boot. It's a really sad day when a support class isn't in demand in a -_-ing mmo. I'm starting to think the 1600 online is being padded. Even if it was bots you'd see a lot more characters around. 4 hour ques for parties is extremely silly. Hell you can go through a whole day with out getting one.

Telling people to afk level is bloody retarded.

Edited by ShoLin, 13 October 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#8 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:33 PM

When you trying hard to be RoM  :heh:

#9 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

They should just increase the level cap for bio 4 bounties, it was a mistake that the max level is 160. I am surprised the players aint rioting yet, but guess they have stopped caring.

:hmm:

#10 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:30 PM

They completely killed bio4 bounty noone is even making parties there you only see max lvl character afk or prepare to do bio5

#11 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:08 PM

Since I quit last year, actually when they closed Re:start and Classic, I was told to come back to PvM at least because the Chaos population went up to 2k and it was very active and well alive because no WoE, no problem. I still refuse to believe that my friends lied to me. LHZ should be very crowded right now  :pif:  :pif:  :pif:

#12 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:57 AM

They should just increase the level cap for bio 4 bounties, it was a mistake that the max level is 160. I am surprised the players aint rioting yet, but guess they have stopped caring.

:hmm:

ppl very accommodated with easy leveling :p_swt:

over time the guys start trying :heh:

more than right warpportal do this!

i'm tired of 1 bounty 10 min = 50 lvs, 1 shot = 1 mvp dead! :p_swt:

puts in hard mode that ragnarok is in easy mode :thx:

Edited by digo666, 15 October 2019 - 05:00 AM.

#13 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:25 AM

#14 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:13 AM

At this point, offensive classes has a small advantage over support classes. You have to explore your horizons and make team with your friends.

Seems like 175 meta is not reachable easy as before after BB update.

Previously some players suggest to get some like 151-175 Turn In, in my opinion it may be crowded, but lets be honest, it will kills the gameplay and wish to explore the world.

ATM the only way to make it its via bio5 (impossible for FS AB, lets be honest, no bull-_- about "hey but I can"), and doing some daily quest like verus.

WP have a big work todo here, need to keep its current player base, and look forward to increase it.

Some of here may remember when there was a 1500ish or 2k ish players online and camps says we had 10k players, yes i will never forget this gem:

https://forums.warpp...game/?p=2870776

Ccwgzm0.png

EVOXPn8.png

Wonder what is the player base now.

Please Warpportal, do not throw our hopes in a endless careless situation. We are good to give our best feedback in order to bring RO back to what once it was.

We had pass the no-return point long time ago with the WoE and the revitalization project, thats a dead end, but still some emerging guilds are doing woe and its a spark in the WoE future.

Dont let this happen with the high level grind

Edited by S207, 15 October 2019 - 11:17 AM.

#15 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:54 PM

Facepalm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users