Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread - Page 21 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 17 votes

Important Announcement for iRO 10-15-2019 Discussion Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

#501 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:05 PM

34 posts in shes still here trying to get chaos 'head cut off' lol this B

That's a totally strange guy. Even how she doesn't like Chaos, we playing chaos is on our choice and freedom. She just uses her own idea to judge others' hobbits, which even has nothing to do with her. Such a dark brain and mind.

#502 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:08 PM

Chaos isn't going anywhere. The following will be coming to Chaos and Thor when they come back from the Hiatus.

Pet Evolution System
-The pet system is getting a major overhaul. It is now possible to have pets evolve into more advance forms over time. In addition, pet loyalty bonuses will no longer be an all-or-nothing prospect. Instead, pets will begin giving greater bonuses as they become more loyal to you.

Homunculus Renewal Update
-Alchemists are receiving an important update to their own unique adventuring companions. Homunculi will now gain experience based on when it’s master gains experience, no longer will users be penalized for taking their homunculus out on an adventure. In addition, the homunculus auto feed system will be implemented so your companion will never again run away due to a lack of food (Owner must have food to auto feed. If you don’t have food it will still run away. Feed your pets please.)

An antibotting/cheating system that has been tried, tested, and working on other RO servers.

Refine UI Update

Daily Login Reward System

Inventory Capacity Display Update

Vending System Update

Memorial Dungeon System Renewal

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

#503 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:11 PM

Noice. 

#504 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:15 PM

Chaos isn't going anywhere. The following will be coming to Chaos and Thor when they come back from the Hiatus.

Pet Evolution System
-The pet system is getting a major overhaul. It is now possible to have pets evolve into more advance forms over time. In addition, pet loyalty bonuses will no longer be an all-or-nothing prospect. Instead, pets will begin giving greater bonuses as they become more loyal to you.

-Alchemists are receiving an important update to their own unique adventuring companions. Homunculi will now gain experience based on when it’s master gains experience, no longer will users be penalized for taking their homunculus out on an adventure. In addition, the homunculus auto feed system will be implemented so your companion will never again run away due to a lack of food (Owner must have food to auto feed. If you don’t have food it will still run away. Feed your pets please.)

An antibotting/cheating system that has been tried, tested, and working on other RO servers.

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

item based vip so i dont need to go on the site just to make my account vip the only im going now is loading WP energy and converting kp ? can i clarify the auto feed is for pet also? sorry if its strange to ask cuz i didnt see on the pet topic...

#505 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:29 PM

item based vip so i dont need to go on the site just to make my account vip the only im going now is loading WP energy and converting kp ? can i clarify the auto feed is for pet also? sorry if its strange to ask cuz i didnt see on the pet topic...

I am not 100% sure on the pet yet. I know there is an update to do it but I wasn't able to confirm it in pet documentation like I did for the homunculi

#506 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:32 PM

I am not 100% sure on the pet yet. I know there is an update to do it but I wasn't able to confirm it in pet documentation like I did for the homunculi

oh okay i hope they include it , this is the update ive been waiting for years :p_sad:

#507 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

thank you camp, chaos is my home but im starting to think maybe i will check this new server out. feeling optimistic and going to be patient. thanks again!

#508 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:43 PM

Pet Evolution System

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

Thank you so much for your updates in Chaos/Thor. Also I'm looking forward to the fix of OCP geting broken issues. Will that also be fixed in February? 

#509 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:49 PM

By the way, I'm not sure if anyone asked about this but should we expect Star Gladiator & Soul Reaper coming with the update too?

#510 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:51 PM

24294086_918340561657090_514721156734213

The power of cash shop in Zero. :)

(I got this image in the very first week of Zero in Korea)

#511 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Breidablik/묘르닐

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:53 PM

Outdated gears

#512 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:54 PM

Outdated gears

I mean refine rate.

#513 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:55 PM

Refining items are abundant and cheap. kROz doesn't have safe to upgrade certificates like iRO

#514 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:09 PM

Refining items are abundant and cheap. kROz doesn't have safe to upgrade certificates like iRO

Sorry. But not in the first week.
Upgrade cost of HD Elunium/Oridecon from Elunium/Oridecon is 1.5m zeny total per 1 ea.
The only way to bypass zeny is using Gelstar.

And no. There's Blacksmith's Blessing in Zero too.

Edited by Sigma1, 13 November 2019 - 05:10 PM.

#515 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:18 PM

first week.

Nice argument buddy

#516 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:33 PM

Nice argument buddy

please go somewhere else. preferably where people care what you say. kthxbai

#517 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

Pet Evolution System

Refine UI Update

Vending System Update

Item Based VIP System

Navigation System Update

Rodex Search Feature

Is this the full list of update for 2 months hiatus? 

#518 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:52 PM

Nice argument buddy

what's yours then

oh wait, it's none. Or the "go look for yourself"

bye

Edited by Ashuckel, 13 November 2019 - 05:53 PM.

#519 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:39 PM

thank you camp, chaos is my home but im starting to think maybe i will check this new server out. feeling optimistic and going to be patient. thanks again!

My sentiments exactly! i adore chaos but ill prolly give the new server a whirl.why not play both \o/! seeing something new like this makes me happy. been playing iro since 2003 so ragnarok is VERY fond to me.been supporting iro all the way

thanks for the hard work @Campitor

Edited by Darkshneider, 13 November 2019 - 06:41 PM.

#520 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:48 PM

Nice argument buddy

I'm not here to argue with your justification for Zero advantage.

I just want to point out that Zero is also p2w as well. The money-spending players still gain benefit by gaining better things faster than free players, saving their time.
Although Zero has alternative option for those free players as well.

All above don't mean I hate Zero. I interest on it as well.

One thing I don't like a bit is Zero is quite not friendly to solo players especially on high base level.

#521 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:58 PM

So are we getting updates+new server or its going to be a totaply new server?im confused lol.

#522 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:03 PM

So are we getting updates+new server or its going to be a totaply new server?im confused lol.

Long story-short:
New Ragnarok game will be made available while iRO-Renewal will be temporarily down under maintenance to get new updates.

#523 Nenecchi

Nenecchi

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:12 PM

I'm not here to argue with your justification for Zero advantage.

I just want to point out that Zero is also p2w as well. The money-spending players still gain benefit by gaining better things faster than free players, saving their time.
Although Zero has alternative option for those free players as well.

All above don't mean I hate Zero. I interest on it as well.

One thing I don't like a bit is Zero is quite not friendly to solo players especially on high base level.

Good to know, thought you're just spreading pointless FUD

#524 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:44 PM

Ragnarok T has nothing big to offer unless you are poor in Thor and Chaos and nothing to lose you should play it

#525 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:55 PM

thank you very much, but I think very little for 2 months  :p_swt:  :p_swt:

would at least: lv cap or expanded job evolution, improvement 1/2 jobs system etc etc plz? :sob:

unfortunately very little comes :sob:

ps: how work this vending update system?? :questionmark:

technology Pserver @autotrade????

Edited by digo666, 13 November 2019 - 10:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users