October 24th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 24th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#26 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:25 AM

Shadow refine event plssss

#27 SophiaLouise01

SophiaLouise01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:43 AM

PUT ALL THE COMBO OF MVP CARD :D

#28 NarumiMiura

NarumiMiura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:13 AM

Can you increase the spawn rate of monsters in Glast Heim? I was there yesterday and it was a like a ghost town on the majority of the maps. Also Niflheim spawn rates could also use some love please. The bounty board just doesn't make sense with the current spawn rate. Much appreciated.

P.S. +1 to Shadow Refine Event

Edited by NarumiMiura, 24 October 2019 - 03:14 AM.

#29 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:04 AM

that effin GM Cultist is the culprit bruh. it gathers mobs then teleports. just take the cultist out already. that's why some area of the map has no monster.

#30 louty

louty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:01 AM

Homunculus Loyalty Event please  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#31 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:19 AM

Please put the Firesale OCP before cash shop turn off at OCT. 31st   :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#32 BladeWolf84Qi

BladeWolf84Qi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Chaldea

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:52 AM

oh man we really need some of those shadow event upgrade before shop closes!

#33 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:54 AM

monster token event

#34 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:13 AM

Is the refine event also affects shadows using enriched, right? Or am I wrong?

#35 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:11 AM

the taxi in aldebaran is super usefull!

thanks whoever came out with that idea.

anyway, could you please extend for the reward npc's talk like pirate for another week?

i still have more coins to exchange. 

Thanks

#36 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:02 AM

Please put the Firesale OCP before cash shop turn off at OCT. 31st   :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

+1 to this, though I see little point in spending money on a game we won't be able to play for roughly 2 months lol

#37 hannadisney

hannadisney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:46 AM

I didn't understand this exp event at low level:

EXP Bonus is reduced by 2% per level as you level up.
EXP +218% at level 1
EXP +120% at level 50
EXP +0% at level 110

At level 50 i will win 120% exp more and level 51 118% is this?

#38 Oshiiii

Oshiiii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationJ̴̨̢̛͠J҉̧̀̀J͏̡̨̀?͘͝J̢̀͟͡J̶̛?̛͠͞
  • Server:C͖̘͔͙͢h̷͇͙a̫̪̹̬̼ǫ͖͉s͖̖̣

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:53 AM

I didn't understand this exp event at low level:

EXP Bonus is reduced by 2% per level as you level up.
EXP +218% at level 1
EXP +120% at level 50
EXP +0% at level 110

At level 50 i will win 120% exp more and level 51 118% is this?

Yeah, that's how it works. Every level you go up from level 1 reduces the EXP gain by 2%. Eventually hitting +0% at level 110.

#39 Titania10

Titania10

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:02 AM

please extend for the reward npc's talk like pirate for another week

#40 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:05 AM

Can you guys make the December Costume effects work in November?

#41 hannadisney

hannadisney

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:07 AM

So, the bounty boards will dissapear forever in May? T_T

#42 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:22 AM

So, the bounty boards will dissapear forever in May? T_T

It's not like that. It's just the old bounty boards that we weren't able to claim after the new system took place. The new ones will stay.

#43 Wansage

Wansage

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:35 AM

Where can I pick up/activate the free VIP status?

#44 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:41 AM

Where can I pick up/activate the free VIP status?

If you are a steam user, the vip will be automatically activated for you.

For warpportal users, you'll need to claim it on the Power-up section of the site.

#45 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:46 AM

ok I hope gms read this and think about it...I guess gms do “changes” because that comes from kRO...but Im sure kRO has much more players and those updates WarpPortal does are too old for kRO.

Now if gms have a bit knowledge about “iRO” they will see change the biolab bounty board level range made people dont level because since many years ago you dont find an “even share” party for biolab.

Now you want us to do biolab nightmare....ok I would like you guys do a streaming with regular gears and upgrades do a full bio5 bounty board full run and you will see how hard will be...not everyone have access to mvp or ocp gears.....you guys are making or forcing people to buy better stuff (invest usd) to continue.

I would love to see you guys invite me to see a streaming you guys trying to do that and then say what you guys “as a player” think about it.

im pretty sure my msg will be “seen” and thats it because at end....you guys do what you guys want no matter what because if you listening the players that changes will never proceed...server is dieing and you guys are promoting that kind of changes.

And im not planning to sound as I wanna fight or something like that...I love this game and I see that change dont do anything positive to the server

#46 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:55 AM

MAYBE BE this might be there new money making plan?

They will make it harder to level up on BB, unless you invest in better "over powered" gears by having to spend money on OCP/Yegg Ascension.

I mean they need some way of forcing people to spend money on the game, and its a pretty good idea. For example: Yegg Ascension will be the new way of OCP. Forcing people to spend a minimum $30 just to reach a rare tire item, unlike OCP where its randomized, you can get a rare item from just opening 1 box.

And people like ME are willing to throw down and spend that money  :ani_money:

[but we already know this. This is old news] 

PS - Fire Sale OCP  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  

ok I hope gms read this and think about it...I guess gms do “changes” because that comes from kRO...but Im sure kRO has much more players and those updates WarpPortal does are too old for kRO.

Now if gms have a bit knowledge about “iRO” they will see change the biolab bounty board level range made people dont level because since many years ago you dont find an “even share” party for biolab.

Now you want us to do biolab nightmare....ok I would like you guys do a streaming with regular gears and upgrades do a full bio5 bounty board full run and you will see how hard will be...not everyone have access to mvp or ocp gears.....you guys are making or forcing people to buy better stuff (invest usd) to continue.

I would love to see you guys invite me to see a streaming you guys trying to do that and then say what you guys “as a player” think about it.

im pretty sure my msg will be “seen” and thats it because at end....you guys do what you guys want no matter what because if you listening the players that changes will never proceed...server is dieing and you guys are promoting that kind of changes.

And im not planning to sound as I wanna fight or something like that...I love this game and I see that change dont do anything positive to the server

Edited by abui951, 24 October 2019 - 11:00 AM.

#47 NaytZero

NaytZero

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 12:52 PM

Spooky Machine Event please  :p_love:

#48 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:20 PM

Lol agree...I love this game I spent a lot of real money and time (even when is hard for me as a real life doctor)....the thing is GM's here cannot do all kRO updates because we are not the same community (I have no idea how many players can handle kRO but Im sure all this "patch" for kRO are patch they did like 2 years ago when Ragnarok Online had much more active players).

I invite GM's be a "mortal and regular players for a weekend and try level from lvl 160 to 175" I can help them with my fully high end gear AB and lets see how they can level with those changes.

Im that kind of person that say if you wanna ask somebody something you have to give the example (what I mean?, you guys want us to change the way we level? then show us your idea as a regular player with no MVP and no gears with over upgrades).

Remember theres few people who have MVP cards and high end gears and also theres few people who are really skilled to do nightmare biolab (not saying people are dumb, but you need to be real good MVP cards or high end gears dont means you are a skilled player).

This Mad Bunny gonna try to make many +15 gears if I had luck as i had on the last one hehe

#49 Kalensiel

Kalensiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:57 PM

Can you increase the spawn rate of monsters in Glast Heim? I was there yesterday and it was a like a ghost town on the majority of the maps. Also Niflheim spawn rates could also use some love please. The bounty board just doesn't make sense with the current spawn rate. Much appreciated.

P.S. +1 to Shadow Refine Event

There are a LOT of monsters, but since there is also a LOT of players they eventually respawn all in less accessible corners. For example, if you run around the GH st-abbey by going around the 4 corners eventually they will all spawn near the center. For best results, bring flywings, if in a party... try new paths, don't always follow the same trajectory! I hope that helps :)

#50 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:17 PM

My ultimate hope is that they make IRO a pay to win game.

I'll be READY :ani_money:  :ani_money:  :ani_money:

giphy.gif

Lol agree...I love this game I spent a lot of real money and time (even when is hard for me as a real life doctor)....the thing is GM's here cannot do all kRO updates because we are not the same community (I have no idea how many players can handle kRO but Im sure all this "patch" for kRO are patch they did like 2 years ago when Ragnarok Online had much more active players).

I invite GM's be a "mortal and regular players for a weekend and try level from lvl 160 to 175" I can help them with my fully high end gear AB and lets see how they can level with those changes.

Im that kind of person that say if you wanna ask somebody something you have to give the example (what I mean?, you guys want us to change the way we level? then show us your idea as a regular player with no MVP and no gears with over upgrades).

Remember theres few people who have MVP cards and high end gears and also theres few people who are really skilled to do nightmare biolab (not saying people are dumb, but you need to be real good MVP cards or high end gears dont means you are a skilled player).

This Mad Bunny gonna try to make many +15 gears if I had luck as i had on the last one hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users