October 24th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 24th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#51 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:37 PM

ok I hope gms read this and think about it...I guess gms do “changes” because that comes from kRO...but Im sure kRO has much more players and those updates WarpPortal does are too old for kRO.

Now if gms have a bit knowledge about “iRO” they will see change the biolab bounty board level range made people dont level because since many years ago you dont find an “even share” party for biolab.

Now you want us to do biolab nightmare....ok I would like you guys do a streaming with regular gears and upgrades do a full bio5 bounty board full run and you will see how hard will be...not everyone have access to mvp or ocp gears.....you guys are making or forcing people to buy better stuff (invest usd) to continue.

I would love to see you guys invite me to see a streaming you guys trying to do that and then say what you guys “as a player” think about it.

im pretty sure my msg will be “seen” and thats it because at end....you guys do what you guys want no matter what because if you listening the players that changes will never proceed...server is dieing and you guys are promoting that kind of changes.

And im not planning to sound as I wanna fight or something like that...I love this game and I see that change dont do anything positive to the server

not exist only bio, I keep saying.

stop crying! :wall:  :wall:

you say the company is selling forced, this is a stupid concept, as if there are no other places, many players leveling

NCT/Verus etc etc

if the guys want something faster, strive more :ok:

If the player can't handle the place, go easier

NCT/Verus etc etc [again]

i am leveling my rebel NCT, 2~3 lvs 1~2 hour, Lv173 currently  :thumb2:

#52 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:41 PM

We have entered testing.

#53 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:42 PM

you say the company is selling forced, this is a stupid concept, as if there are no other places, many players leveling

NCT/Verus etc etc

^ Leech me plz :rice:

#54 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:48 PM

NCT/Verus etc etc

So tell me what are the current options for FS Builds like Tank Doram, AB (again, pure support), Performers, etc not being NCT, Verus and Mora?

Keep in mind that with the decreasing population it gets increasingly difficult to form parties and kill mobs in a workable time.

There are a lot of problems along with the restriction of bio4 bounty boards. The lack of updates (that should give us new maps and new options to level) is one of them.

Edited by MythicalFox, 24 October 2019 - 03:50 PM.

#55 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

Most of these people are actually right. There are no other options to level beyond level 170 aside from NCT and the cannot-be-leveled Bio5. I actually don't having Bio4 to only be until 160 as long as there are few other bounty boards for 171-175 that won't overpopulate the only area that can be leveled up that is NCT, in which there are none. Just any other Bounty Board area is enough.

Also, where's the Adventurer's Guild NPC in Lighthalzen, BTW?

#56 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

LOL dont make me laugh...dude Im talking about others I CAN SOLO ANYTHING I WANT....i have any gear I may want or need but as you say why you dont lech or help others, because you are talking like the Pro of Pros.

Let me know a good way to level...even on biolab, is not that EASY as you say because you have to spend several hours to make a party so again when you gonna try reply a message try to follow the message you are replying.

Im saying this because looks like you are blind...now a days you rarely see people active and guess what? is due lastest updates....and the Idea of my post is try find a solution and not trying to show others Im "the PRO".

90-95% of the players cant afford other places than biolab so I will appreciate if you gonna reply my message at least try to be positive.

Regards

NCT/Verus etc etc

#57 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

So tell me what are the current options for FS Builds like Tank Doram, AB (again, pure support), Performers, etc not being NCT, Verus and Mora?

Keep in mind that with the decreasing population it gets increasingly difficult to form parties and kill mobs in a workable time.

There are a lot of problems along with the restriction of bio4 bounty boards. The lack of updates (that should give us new maps and new options to level) is one of them.

NPC can reset your stats, WP lives giving reset stats free, 4~5 per year, good luck, 1 reset free when you are new character :heh:

PS> no NCT/verus etc etc? do not levelup :heh:

Edited by digo666, 24 October 2019 - 04:06 PM.

#58 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:59 PM

Ocp firesle turn it on Camp

#59 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:01 PM

Most of these people are actually right. There are no other options to level beyond level 170 aside from NCT and the cannot-be-leveled Bio5. I actually don't having Bio4 to only be until 160 as long as there are few other bounty boards for 171-175 that won't overpopulate the only area that can be leveled up that is NCT, in which there are none. Just any other Bounty Board area is enough.

Also, where's the Adventurer's Guild NPC in Lighthalzen, BTW?

From the Bounty Boards, move to the right. He is outside the Lighthalzen department store.

He offers the missions from all the bio3/4 mobs I believe at a 150 monster kill count. You can pick them up along with your quest and it MIGHT BE that they go all the way up to 175.

I'm assuming the exp is less than you'd obtain from a bounty board, but I am almost certain that you'd be able to pick up the missions and still participate in Bio4 even if less exp. 

FYI I picked up the quest with a Level 99/70 Champion, so I'm assuming everyone can pick it up at all levels.

#60 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:03 PM

NPC can reset your stats, WP lives giving reset stats free, 4~5 per year, good luck, 1 reset free when you are new character :heh:

Not an option, gg

AB still can't solo to 175 unless they're willing to spend a couple billions on that punishment shoes set.

#61 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:04 PM

We should be open.. now.

#62 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:07 PM

From the Bounty Boards, move to the right. He is outside the Lighthalzen department store.

He offers the missions from all the bio3/4 mobs I believe at a 150 monster kill count. You can pick them up along with your quest and it MIGHT BE that they go all the way up to 175.

I'm assuming the exp is less than you'd obtain from a bounty board, but I am almost certain that you'd be able to pick up the missions and still participate in Bio4 even if less exp. 
FYI I picked up the quest with a Level 99/70 Champion, so I'm assuming everyone can pick it up at all levels.

I see. Thanks. Gonna try that when I reached level 171.  :thx:

#63 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:08 PM

Not an option, gg

AB still can't solo to 175 unless they're willing to spend a couple billions on that punishment shoes set.

LevelUP with a friend, AB always did that since jurassic times Ragnarok :heh:

Edited by digo666, 24 October 2019 - 04:09 PM.

#64 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:14 PM

We're not in jurassic times RO anymore you know.

The game is not that hyper anymore. Server population keeps decreasing and, again, it gets increasingly difficult to find people willing to party (:

#65 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:16 PM

We're not in jurassic times RO anymore you know.

The game is not that hyper anymore. Server population keeps decreasing and, again, it gets increasingly difficult to find people willing to party (:

^ the punk coming up with excuses after acting like it was soooo easy to level for all characters 

Im waiting for my leech? Show me how well you can level my leeching my AB as well?  :rice:

Edited by abui951, 24 October 2019 - 04:17 PM.

#66 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:28 PM

^ the punk coming up with excuses after acting like it was soooo easy to level for all characters 

Im waiting for my leech? Show me how well you can level my leeching my AB as well?  :rice:

How much do you pay hour leech :heh: ? nobody works for free :rice:

i saw some ABs leveling with adoramus NCT 1 shot = 1 kill! or mobing with judex, 30~50k+

ashukel leveled a ninja same way, one flaming petals one kill, long time ago :p_swt:

#67 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:35 PM

Yeah there is nothing childish about this conversation at all.

#68 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:42 PM

wait wat why me now

#69 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:45 PM

What's going on here?

#70 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:53 PM

What's going on here?

same old drama, ppl crying about Bounty boards :heh:​ 

Edited by digo666, 24 October 2019 - 04:55 PM.

#71 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:57 PM

my 150 AB is stuck at 150 and has been for months, i cant afford new gear and i cant find a party. FML. Maxing a gene like a good lemming.

#72 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:59 PM

0is5d495hvl11.jpg

#73 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

So I found The Bounty boards in Prontera to get rid of quests, but it doesn't let me get rid of them. Do they all need to be completed? Why can't I just get rid of them without completion?

#74 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:10 PM

Shadow blacksmith in pront included in refine event?

#75 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:11 PM

What's going on here?

Just a punk thinking the entire game community should work like his standards lol

Idk why he needed to bring Ash up tho, it's not like the entire community has the same resources or time in their hands :v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users