Can we try going back in time a bit and have a cash shop that is more healthy for a long-term server instead of short term? Also no items that retract from the game being a mmorpg (res tokens, buff scrolls, dungeon tele scrolls, etc.).
The server will make plenty of money off VIP, cosmetic's and basic cash shop items like BM's, gum, gym pass, etc. Keeping the server more authentic will only result in more people playing.
1. No hp/sp items (as we saw in Restart which killed the entire leveling experience)
2. No rental gear (overpowered rental gear released a few weeks into the classic server; making items inside the game obsolete and lose value)
3. No ridiculous lucky boxes (iro valk lucky boxes with GR card and orlean's glove?? how is this acceptable?)
4. No "safe upgrade" consumables
5. No res tokens (kills most mvp competition, people need to be punished for mistakes, reduces need for priests)
6, No dungeon teleport scrolls (teleporting everywhere instantly is for a 10x rate pserver, not the official game)
7. No buff scrolls (literally skills from a class?)
8. No HE or 3x BM/Gum. The standard BM/Gum is enough and doesn't accelerate the lvling/drops too fast.
Items I believe are acceptable in the kafra shop:
VIP service (increased exp/drops, lower death penalty)
Cosmetics (anything that doesn't do anything other than looks)
+10 stat food
stat/skill reset (requiring everyone to leech characters for woe is not the best gameplay experience)
(may be missing a few more)
I guarantee the server would be very popular with a cash shop like this + bot protection.
Edited by senpa1, 19 December 2019 - 12:32 PM.