1. No hp/sp items (as we saw in Restart which killed the entire leveling experience)
2. No rental gear (overpowered rental gear released a few weeks into the classic server; making items inside the game obsolete and lose value)
3. No ridiculous lucky boxes (iro valk lucky boxes with GR card and orlean's glove?? how is this acceptable?)
4. No "safe upgrade" consumables
5. No res tokens (kills most mvp competition, people need to be punished for mistakes, reduces need for priests)
6, No dungeon teleport scrolls (teleporting everywhere instantly is for a 10x rate pserver, not the official game)
7. No buff scrolls (literally skills from a class?)
8. No HE or 3x BM/Gum. The standard BM/Gum is enough and doesn't accelerate the lvling/drops too fast.
Items I believe are acceptable in the kafra shop:
VIP service (increased exp/drops, lower death penalty)
Cosmetics (anything that doesn't do anything other than looks)
+10 stat food => Would rather see +5, 6, or 7 stat foods, or cooking becomes obsolete
stat/skill reset (requiring everyone to leech characters for woe is not the best gameplay experience)
(may be missing a few more)
I would rather see +5, 6, or 7 stat foods, or else cooking becomes obsolete.
=>If +10 foods can be purchasable, then please allow for some ingredients to be bought with zeny?
If the purpose of this server is just to make another renewal service+some new skill balance changes, please consider the above statements. There are already 2 pay to win servers.