Thank you for your patience as we settled in with all the recent news!
FAQ Friday is back with answers to questions from the last thread.
Insert newer questions in the comments below!
Just want to ask a few questions:
- Can you request to the studio about Illusion of Abyss and Teddy Bear, AB and SC skill updates, and 1st and 2nd class skill improvement, and possibly 3rd Taekwon classes? The bolded ones are the most needed among them since they should be in this sequence for updates (SC -> Homun -> AB). As long as there's any updates from Renewal servers that were not in Transcendence, there must an update from either or all of those.
- Can you group the Adventurer's Guild monster selection by dungeon location and have an option to "Hunt All Bio3/4 Monsters"? Also if possible, can the same be applied to the current 140-160 Bounty Boards?
- Is it also possible to add a Taxi Service directly to the Bounty Board location in Splendide and Manuk from the Teleporter Cat NPCs outside the town (story-wise, the Taxi Service NPC should NOT be a cat based on the lore)?
- And please put this (AND IT'S A MUST since it's closer to May, which the old bounties would be removed) to Old Bounty Boards that enables us to quit missions outside the level range. It will also help us not to be more hassle to continue the kill count just to remove the quest (and please don't tell us that the only way is to finish it just to remove them in the quest log). In speaking of quitting mission, it seems there's no option to quit the current mission in the Old Mora Bounty Boards...
Can we have a thread about the logs on the documented updates that you received while the main servers (Thor and Chaos) are down?
- I have made a proposal about a custom Socket Enchantment that will help not only the new players but to also have a zeny drain to the server. If possible, can you guys look into it? I'm not in a rush to implement this if this will be very hard to do (or copy pasting the script from Seiyablem and Leablem).
- Since iRO is always having to rename most job classes name, like kRO's Star Gladiator to iRO's Taekwon Master, Whitesmith to Mastersmith, and Creator to Biochemist, what would be the name of Star Emperor/Empress? Taekwon Emperor/Empress? Taekwon Lord/Lady? Taekwon God/Goddess? Or no changes at all? Or something else? Just your thoughts on the naming.
- Would there be any chance to add these hairstyles? pRO (the one that was closed and migrated to Thor) has it before like 6 years ago. Also, they are not costumes but an actual hairstyle:Spoiler
1.Those all should eventually be coming.
2. We can add Taxi services
3. We will delete the old quests when we remove the boards
4. It would need to be reviewed before we can comment
5. Class names are undecided
6. We always want more hair styles.
Can we have paramarket on iRO like this vids from kRO?
Campitor: 1. If EAC is successful we can look at putting together an iRO paramarket. But ours would have different timing settings so everyone has a chance.
Thanks for answering. Just to be clear, since Mado's are one of the most popular builds on kRO as we speak, is this something in your pipeline of future requests or it's something to perhaps expect after the hiatus?
Campitor: Unfortunately this isn't a configuration file we can edit. It will require an update from kRO that we can request.
For clarification for those that don't main Mechanics, in kRO a Mechanic riding a Mado (mech) CAN use their normal Blacksmith skills/buffs but for some reason on iRO they are not allowed. Not only that, but if you "pre-buff" and then ride a Mado, the buffs are dispelled!
Campitor: If it is a kRO update will will most likely receive it in the future.
Can there be a way to mass exchange coins in Malangdo?
Campitor: For which npc? Some we can do others due to the way enchantment works we can't.
Are you going to be deleting novices when you transfer chaos and thor to your new system or are we safe to leave zeny on them.