[Resolved] Unable to register new RT acc - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Unable to register new RT acc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 1097130521131049660

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:45 PM

Hello.

I'm trying to create a new account for Ragnarok RT, but I always keep receiving a error message saying "Oops. Something went wrong. This has been logged and reported. Please try again later, or submit a ticket detailing the error you are encountering at the Support site: https://support.warpportal.com/"

Already tried some Warpportal Forum solutions based on other players issues, like cleaning the browser cache, trying another browser or even access the website from another device (mobile phone), nothing worked and I get the same error.

Tried to create a new Warpportal account too, I get the same error page.

I already have a RT account, created on the CBT.
Additionally, when I try to go to the "Power Up" section on my WPP account, this message also pops up.

Thanks in advance.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:53 PM

Hello,

I'd ask to go through Payment Error troubleshoot guide here, while you are not getting the exact error message, the general guidelines should apply. If all of the steps didn't help then send in a ticket.

#3 1097130521131049660

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:54 PM

Cinnamon, thank you for your response.

Checked out the troubleshoot guide, it solves the KP Shop problem (Power Up) - so now I can access it by disabling the browser security applications.

However, for creating a new RT account or a new WP account, that still persists. (In the same way, tried different browsers, devices, etc.)

If you have any more suggestions, I could try them here.

Otherwise, I'll try direct contact with the support.

Thank you again for your efforts.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:11 PM

Cinnamon, thank you for your response.

Checked out the troubleshoot guide, it solves the KP Shop problem (Power Up) - so now I can access it by disabling the browser security applications.

However, for creating a new RT account or a new WP account, that still persists. (In the same way, tried different browsers, devices, etc.)

If you have any more suggestions, I could try them here.

Otherwise, I'll try direct contact with the support.

Thank you again for your efforts.

No problem!

Yes please contact support :)

#5 j0merNeil

j0merNeil

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:36 PM

Hi, I cannot register for RT account. I tried multiple times but still cannot register. What should I do? but my other account in RO is still active. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to resolve this issue about log-in/register problem.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:31 AM

Hi, I cannot register for RT account. I tried multiple times but still cannot register. What should I do? but my other account in RO is still active. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to resolve this issue about log-in/register problem.

Where are you connecting from? Are you seeing any errors? Need more information so we can help you accordingly :)

#7 1097130521131049660

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:06 AM

Solved via support contact.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users