Just finished bringing Sakray up for testing!
Updates that we are testing this weekend are as follows.
- Refine UI Update
- Daily Login Reward System
- Inventory Capacity Display Update
- Vending System Update
- Memorial Dungeon System Renewal
- Item Based VIP System
- Navigation System Update
- Rodex Search Feature
- Pet Evolution System
- Homunculus Renewal Update
- Instance Improvements for Charleston Crisis and Nightmare Jitterbug (Pending Testing)
In addition all pets should have autofeed turned on. To download the latest renewal client and login goto:
*Please note you need the latest client in order to play*
Testing npcs can be found in the normal merchant area and around Prontera fountain.
- Pink aura instead of yellow at maximum level. Expanded classes are still using the Yellow version.
- Charleston Factory keeps teleporting users to portal 57, 73 and 65, 66.
- When disconnecting inside instance, user is sent to save spot and not back to the logout location in the instance.
- New Pets missing performance acts.
- King's Heel entrance NPC dialogues text will need proofing.
- Vending now comes with tax.
- VIP Item benefits, seems to be limited.
- VIP item does not provide protection against EXP loss (death penalty).
- VIP item does not unlock VIP slots. (VIP slots will become free).
- Global broadcast when refining.
- Updated Renewal client on Steam, missing.
- Autofeed is missing from regular pets.
- Daily login prize selection, Megaphone.
- Dr.Magnatum item exchange issue: can't trade Golden Card for Old Fuel Tank he get your cards but he give you nothing.
- Thorough listing of reported issues can be found in this post, videos/screenshots included.
- iteminfo.lub may be missing from Sakray patch.
- Refine NPCs such as Suhumi, Mighty Hammer, and Blessed Hammer do not use the new refine UI.
Expanded classes can't change their colors with Dinorah Lacostt npc.
Edited by VModCinnamon, 03 February 2020 - 03:57 AM.