[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters - Page 10 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

#226 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2020 - 01:24 PM

Hello~!

Thank you helping us newbies out.. :)

I've recently joined this server and still trying gain a sense of direction on how things work.

I've made a Hunter in the hope's of becoming a ranger and starting instance run at 130+

If you have some hunter/ranger equips to help me out that would be awesome.. (Currently using hunter's bow and eden equips)

IGN: AkinaMidnight

Thank you in advance  :wub:  :wub:

Hey there.

Do you have any archer or hunter gear to spare? New level 17 player here. IGN Tempe&Tauhu

Hi , can you help me too. Im level 40 thief right now im going to make it a rouge...

IGN: Wolfkun
thanks!

HOW THE HECK DID I MISS THESE?

Legit I checked every day and those comments didn't show up for me.. weird.

Anyway sorry for the late reply, all been sent to all of you!! Thank you so much for reaching out and your patience

Edited by stormchell, 23 December 2020 - 01:26 PM.

#227 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world

Posted 23 December 2020 - 02:28 PM

Hii, returning player here as well, though didn't play much after renewal but im willing to give AB a try. Would appreciate the help :)

Name: Sixteen

Class: Priest

Level: 96+ (currently leveling)

#228 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 02:29 AM

Hii, returning player here as well, though didn't play much after renewal but im willing to give AB a try. Would appreciate the help :)

Name: Sixteen

Class: Priest

Level: 96+ (currently leveling)

Sent to you in 2 separate mails! Enjoy and have a happy Christmas :)

#229 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world

Posted 24 December 2020 - 12:59 PM

Sent to you in 2 separate mails! Enjoy and have a happy Christmas :)

Thank you, Merry Christmas ! :)

#230 Begovicijzer

Begovicijzer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 07:25 AM

Hi Bro, its me the Knight. in the in front of izlude academy.
when i was first playing in this iRO. im taking 600 red pot from ur vending and 200 flying.also crimson katar.
and then when i change job into knight. im the one asking to you,"can u give me some equipment?" i want goint to TI,like the afk people,they can grind easily. just AFK then got lot EXP. meanwhile,im bout to death grind in TI xD. then u said,people AFK in TI. their equipment spend 100$(since this game was pay to win xD).
also u reccomend me to do some equipment eden QUEST. yes sure,its really helping me. i can reach into trans job LK now.

BIG THANKS TO YOU,FOR UR KINDNESS,AND IM SO SORRY, IF I ALWAYS TAKING UR RED POT XD. even when im broke,i cant bought fish.
and now i finally found best place to get zeny. im grind Ambernite,Horn,and Steiner. then store it in vending. they buy it for each 3k zeny.

finally i can survive playing this game. since i only know Ragnarok when i was 10 years old, the episode was classic only. just stop untill job 2-2(defender,hunter,rogue,etc).
even i dont know what i should do in iRO now, i only enjoy defeating monster and keep level up xD.
i hope i can get a few equipments from you, hohohohohoh. since this is holy chistmas,might be best gift for me,hahahaha.

screen-Chaos001.jpg
(This is your place for vending and help a beginners like me )

Thanks.
Regards.
Nick : CressAlbane
Level : 95 ( going to Rune Knight,with Dragon breath build, its cool for me)

#231 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 11:49 PM

Hi Bro, its me the Knight. in the in front of izlude academy.
when i was first playing in this iRO. im taking 600 red pot from ur vending and 200 flying.also crimson katar.
and then when i change job into knight. im the one asking to you,"can u give me some equipment?" i want goint to TI,like the afk people,they can grind easily. just AFK then got lot EXP. meanwhile,im bout to death grind in TI xD. then u said,people AFK in TI. their equipment spend 100$(since this game was pay to win xD).
also u reccomend me to do some equipment eden QUEST. yes sure,its really helping me. i can reach into trans job LK now.

BIG THANKS TO YOU,FOR UR KINDNESS,AND IM SO SORRY, IF I ALWAYS TAKING UR RED POT XD. even when im broke,i cant bought fish.
and now i finally found best place to get zeny. im grind Ambernite,Horn,and Steiner. then store it in vending. they buy it for each 3k zeny.

finally i can survive playing this game. since i only know Ragnarok when i was 10 years old, the episode was classic only. just stop untill job 2-2(defender,hunter,rogue,etc).
even i dont know what i should do in iRO now, i only enjoy defeating monster and keep level up xD.
i hope i can get a few equipments from you, hohohohohoh. since this is holy chistmas,might be best gift for me,hahahaha.

screen-Chaos001.jpg
(This is your place for vending and help a beginners like me )

Thanks.
Regards.
Nick : CressAlbane
Level : 95 ( going to Rune Knight,with Dragon breath build, its cool for me)

Yooooo I sent you some items in 2 separate mail :D enjoy and glad you're enjoying the game!

If you want to make money quick, I suggest going to Nogg and just picking up items. 20 minutes there can net you around 1-2 million or even more :D

I gave you some fire weapons so you can level using ignition break. Dragon breath takes a long time to level and to spec properly

#232 Begovicijzer

Begovicijzer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 12:24 AM

Yooooo I sent you some items in 2 separate mail :D enjoy and glad you're enjoying the game!

If you want to make money quick, I suggest going to Nogg and just picking up items. 20 minutes there can net you around 1-2 million or even more :D

I gave you some fire weapons so you can level using ignition break. Dragon breath takes a long time to level and to spec properly

nice, ive got the equipment now, hohohohoh/

thank you for the gift xD.

#233 Samantana

Samantana

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:39 AM

Hi I'm new players and already become a ranger but i don't know where to get equipment for ranger. nice to meet you guys  :D 

Name: Klendiana

Class: Ranger

Level: 101 (currently leveling)

#234 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 08:43 PM

Hi I'm new players and already become a ranger but i don't know where to get equipment for ranger. nice to meet you guys  :D 

Name: Klendiana

Class: Ranger

Level: 101 (currently leveling)

Sent!

#235 Samantana

Samantana

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 December 2020 - 04:12 AM

Sent!

Hi, thank you very much for the free equipment  :D . god always bless u

#236 Mimosa666

Mimosa666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 05:50 PM

Hello!

I wish I saw your post earlier. I struggled a LOT back then when i started playing in August. I didn't know about Eden group or Eden gear or bounty boards. So it took me weeks to get to level 50 T_T

I'm not sure if I qualify as new anymore but I do have a question - noticed you got a Geneticist. I have a Geneticist too and she's 119. Any equipment suggestion for a newbie Geneticist? The iro wiki lists lots of items that are over 500m. Would appreciate some equip suggestion for budget players.

Right now my geneticist is only good for non-moving targets, like Drosera and Nephentes... She's currently wearing Eden gear + Giant Axe + Ring from the Orc Memory Dudgeon with fighting spirit enchant

#237 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 09:28 PM

Hello!

I wish I saw your post earlier. I struggled a LOT back then when i started playing in August. I didn't know about Eden group or Eden gear or bounty boards. So it took me weeks to get to level 50 T_T

I'm not sure if I qualify as new anymore but I do have a question - noticed you got a Geneticist. I have a Geneticist too and she's 119. Any equipment suggestion for a newbie Geneticist? The iro wiki lists lots of items that are over 500m. Would appreciate some equip suggestion for budget players.

Right now my geneticist is only good for non-moving targets, like Drosera and Nephentes... She's currently wearing Eden gear + Giant Axe + Ring from the Orc Memory Dudgeon with fighting spirit enchant

Hello there! Genes are arguably one of the hardest characters to EQ, since you mainly do acid bomb build in the late game and it requires a lot of int and everything...

You can also do cart cannon build which is an amazing leveling build. You need a lot of ranged attack damage modifiers and dex for faster cast time. If you can get items that gives you global skill reduction (eg new wave sunglasses), that would help too. I think in terms of DPS this would be the better build if you're starting out. Easy to gear as well.

I have some equipments that would be better than then one you're using, so let me know your character name and I'll send it your way!

#238 Mimosa666

Mimosa666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:54 AM

Hello there! Genes are arguably one of the hardest characters to EQ, since you mainly do acid bomb build in the late game and it requires a lot of int and everything...

You can also do cart cannon build which is an amazing leveling build. You need a lot of ranged attack damage modifiers and dex for faster cast time. If you can get items that gives you global skill reduction (eg new wave sunglasses), that would help too. I think in terms of DPS this would be the better build if you're starting out. Easy to gear as well.

I have some equipments that would be better than then one you're using, so let me know your character name and I'll send it your way!

I didn't know how hard it was gonna be when I chose the geneticist path and it literally took me another Acolyte character to get me from merchant all the way to Geneticist (I couldn't afford too many potions either!).

My character name is Venice Merc. I'm using cart cannon to level at the moment. Bomb comes in handy when I want to kill something quickly.

Thanks in advance!!

#239 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:30 PM

I didn't know how hard it was gonna be when I chose the geneticist path and it literally took me another Acolyte character to get me from merchant all the way to Geneticist (I couldn't afford too many potions either!).

My character name is Venice Merc. I'm using cart cannon to level at the moment. Bomb comes in handy when I want to kill something quickly.

Thanks in advance!!

Sent u 3 mails :D

Enjoy the items!

#240 joeyka

joeyka

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 01:07 AM

I just started back into RO after taking a couple years off, im currently a lvl 91 knight and lvling

Name: joeyka
class: knight
lvl: 91 currently lvling up

#241 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 03:06 AM

I just started back into RO after taking a couple years off, im currently a lvl 91 knight and lvling

Name: joeyka
class: knight
lvl: 91 currently lvling up

Sent in 3 separate mail, enjoy!

#242 Conqistador

Conqistador

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:49 PM

Name: Adonide

Class: Assassin

Level: 79/39

Just came back after quite a hiatus. Got some ok early-ish game gear (Morrigane's Set, Crit Jamhadar, Slaughter body armor) but might be outdated. So if there is anything which you think could help me out 'twould be much appreciated!

#243 Casssss

Casssss

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:48 PM

Hello,

I played this game again after 4 years and couldn't retrieve my old account so just created a new one.

IGN: Hagios

Class: Thief

Level: 36/34

I'm using Eden Set for now.

#244 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:41 PM

Name: Adonide

Class: Assassin

Level: 79/39

Just came back after quite a hiatus. Got some ok early-ish game gear (Morrigane's Set, Crit Jamhadar, Slaughter body armor) but might be outdated. So if there is anything which you think could help me out 'twould be much appreciated!

Hello,

I played this game again after 4 years and couldn't retrieve my old account so just created a new one.

IGN: Hagios

Class: Thief

Level: 36/34

I'm using Eden Set for now.

Sent to both of you, enjoy!

#245 Conqistador

Conqistador

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:38 PM

Sent to both of you, enjoy!

Thanks a ton, much appreciated!

#246 SpreadingDC

SpreadingDC

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 10:05 PM

Heyy :)

New to the community here.

new player as well, i would like to get Eq Help im lvl 35 Mage

^^ !

BTW- how you guys deals with low sp problem at start? 

IGN: MrDarth44

Server: Chaos

Class: mage

Lvl: 35

Edited by SpreadingDC, 17 January 2021 - 10:07 PM.

#247 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:46 PM

Heyy :)

New to the community here.

new player as well, i would like to get Eq Help im lvl 35 Mage

^^ !

BTW- how you guys deals with low sp problem at start? 

IGN: MrDarth44

Server: Chaos

Class: mage

Lvl: 35

Hello there! I sent you 3 separate mails since I got a LOT of spare mage items!

To deal with low SP early, other than putting stats into INT (obviously), is usually getting cheap SP-increasing items

A cheapest way to do this is to use the clip accessory. Some other equipment gives SP too! the biggest problem for new mage players is their casting being interrupted, so I've given to you a solution in the mail :D hope it helps!

Edited by stormchell, 18 January 2021 - 01:52 PM.

#248 GarsonYap

GarsonYap

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 12:51 AM

Hi  :)

New player here. 

IGN: Zuzube

Class: Hunter

Lvl: 63

#249 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

Hi  :)

New player here. 

IGN: Zuzube

Class: Hunter

Lvl: 63

Sent to you, enjoy!~

#250 roginitus

roginitus

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 05:18 PM

Hello returning player myself never really got far but have been really enjoying playing and leveling so far. leveling is really slow at the moment since I'm using eden armor. But plan on doing a Cannon Spear build later on. best wishes to everyone!   :lv:

IGN: Roginitus

Class: Crusader

Lvl: 92

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users