The State of Union [Chaos] - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The State of Union [Chaos]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#101 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:03 PM

woe already ded, including TE after hiatus.so  anymore to add on?

If no further new content coming up to the server or fix the bloody cheat in woe, it will remain ded.

no new content,delay of updated NOGH since 20xx year as usual, no replacement for reno/ragial/ropd/choobs. 

Im not sure if everyone uds how much reno play a part in this server. and with his/her departure and there isnt any replacement, supplies of usable getting more expensive then usual... 

it will discourage the new player from leveling too lol

so any more?

#102 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:12 PM

I never said it was? I know its fanmade and why it went down. I was talking about which came first.

Ah got it. Don't know which one came first.

#103 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:40 PM

woe already ded, including TE after hiatus.so  anymore to add on?

If no further new content coming up to the server or fix the bloody cheat in woe, it will remain ded.

no new content,delay of updated NOGH since 20xx year as usual, no replacement for reno/ragial/ropd/choobs. 

Im not sure if everyone uds how much reno play a part in this server. and with his/her departure and there isnt any replacement, supplies of usable getting more expensive then usual... 

it will discourage the new player from leveling too lol

so any more?

Oh thank you for the input. I was not quite sure to say Chaos WoE completely died off lmfao

Tbh, about the departure of Reno and bots, I think this is what everyone always wanted? A more challenging aspect of the game? If supplies are expensive, people cant abuse the supplies and now either they have to level together or be more careful when leveling. 

Maybe for Chaos can be exempted because the server is so rotten to the core. However, definitely no no Ragial/Bots in RoT. No one likes bots.

#104 UrsineSleeper

UrsineSleeper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:39 AM

The main question is, if iRO is a division of Gravity why are we so far behind. Is it just because kRO hates their iRO branch that much?

Maybe they don't hate the players or game, just the iRO Staff?

#105 Helyom

Helyom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:18 AM

Honestly, what needs to happen is the NA branch of Gravity needs to buy itself out of the Korean/Japanese branches, and do it's own thing.  Them being controlled as they are now is what's putting us SO FAR behind the other servers, and killing the game.  It's honestly sad, when the private servers are only a few months behind the official kRO/jRO servers with episode updates and mechanic updates, while we're 2+ years behind, and only get mechanics nerfs to our abilities/items, without the fixes for them to balance out that nerf(Impending melee reflected damage not triggering autocast spells is a great example).  I love this game, and have played it for going on 9 years now, but you guys really need to step it up, because the server is pretty much dead now.  Your decision to ignore the GDRP changes 2 years in advance cost you 1/3 the player base as it is, and the EAC update + making homunc completely useless has dropped the population even further.  I can understand the need for an anti-bot/cheat system, but you could have AT LEAST incorporated the functions from AzzyAI into the game's base homunculus functions, and same for mercenary functions.  

And another thing.  Everything for the past 5 years or so has been pay to win.  All of these OCP's have honestly ruined the game.  I like a lot of the items, but making them pay to win was a dumb move.  You would have A) made a lot more money if you'd have made them quest related/farmable/craftable, and left only the mad bunny Elu/Ori boxes in the shop, because you'd have gotten more ppl to buy those to upgrade their gear, and have more ppl playing to farm up the stuff needed to craft those types of gears.  B) The new VIP system per character is ~ the same as the original VIP, but you DO owe those of us who paid for the new one compensation for the past 10 days, because we have NOT received full benefits from it, which includes the NPC functions we are entitled to, andthe death penalty change(that was one of the main reasons FOR VIP).  As I stated before, those changes earlier on would have made you SO MUCH MORE money, and had a MUCH happier player base.

I truly hope that you will all seriously rethink your marketing strategy, as well as the future roadmap for the game, because your game is sinking really fast, and the playerbase has been throwing you suggestions like life preservers like crazy, but you still refuse to reach out...

You WP guys should read this post.

*No one lvling in LOW TI anymore

*Useless homunc and doubled the exp table (killed the class Biochemist)

*No more price ranges (Ragial) they have it officialy in kRO

*Years behind of content compared to kRO and know bugs

*Overpriced market

Why we are still trying to play this dead game? That's the real question here.

#106 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:43 AM

see you guys on RO Transcendence  :rolleyes:

#107 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:47 AM

3p4mms.jpg

#108 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:54 AM

make 1 server like 4~5 years ago, without OCP, and true to KRO content/updates  :gg: , you will see, server full players happiness. :heh:

and this time, don't screw it up :heh:  :heh:

Edited by Chacal666, 13 February 2020 - 11:58 AM.

#109 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:15 PM

make 1 server like 4~5 years ago, without OCP, and true to KRO content/updates  :gg: , you will see, server full players happiness. :heh:

and this time, don't screw it up :heh:  :heh:

kRO itself is a test server for the content they'd eventually send to the world.
if the content between kRO and iRO were 1:1, you'd see a lot of abrupt changes and imbalances.
that's not good for people who invest in certain builds and classes of their choice.

Just look at their Mechanic changes. kRO buffed it so much that it became laughably broken. then they revoked it. Same thing happened with Runestone update when it first came out.

thing with kRO is, they are the worst in knowing Class balance. (just look at BIO5 hats & cards).
jRO I'd say excels in this. OCP gears that buff certain under performing skills make a lot of sense.
(mostly the RG, Mech, Sorc and Ranger OCP gears).

a lot of them also are overpowered but that's because we are using them on super outdated kRO content.

#110 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:44 PM

kRO itself is a test server for the content they'd eventually send to the world.
if the content between kRO and iRO were 1:1, you'd see a lot of abrupt changes and imbalances.
that's not good for people who invest in certain builds and classes of their choice.

Just look at their Mechanic changes. kRO buffed it so much that it became laughably broken. then they revoked it. Same thing happened with Runestone update when it first came out.

thing with kRO is, they are the worst in knowing Class balance. (just look at BIO5 hats & cards).
jRO I'd say excels in this. OCP gears that buff certain under performing skills make a lot of sense.
(mostly the RG, Mech, Sorc and Ranger OCP gears).

a lot of them also are overpowered but that's because we are using them on super outdated kRO content.

Hope we'll get that update, as it is right now you can't even cast carded skills inside a madogear, tho ppl with OCP will probably be op af

#111 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:08 PM

make 1 server like 4~5 years ago, without OCP, and true to KRO content/updates :gg: , you will see, server full players happiness. :heh:

and this time, don't screw it up :heh: :heh:

That’s impossible because the moment server was P2P, people would instantly quit :v

#112 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

the point is to try to make suggestions, in search of improving, we can fight for it, we cannot be selfish, because it will only make the situation worse.

ex: if you look, any beginner/noob can level up in spore monster, among farm some maps and other things.

before impossible!   :pif:

I see you still wont stop abusing this meaningless 'selfishness' term. Oh yeah everything you do is selfless, everything you dont like is selfish. We get it now, you are the only one who aint selfish on this server, maybe try applying for a job to WP and work for free since you are so perfect? This forum surely never lacks ppls who want to dictate how other ppls should be playing this game. They existed before and they will continue to exist, and they will label you as immoral and politically incorrect if you are different.

:heh:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 13 February 2020 - 02:31 PM.

#113 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:45 PM

3p4mms.jpg

I'm selling at 100k idk what you're talking about

#114 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:03 PM

I'm selling at 100k idk what you're talking about

Why so overpriced :/

#115 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

That was the going rate before server close.

Food is even more insane.

Blame iRO for ruining the economy.

Edited by ShoLin, 13 February 2020 - 06:19 PM.

#116 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:59 PM

If you're offering lol

Hey a deal is a deal man

Edited by ShoLin, 13 February 2020 - 06:59 PM.

#117 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:14 PM

Hahahahaha show off over xD

#118 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:30 AM

Consumables more expensive, Equipments more cheaper.  :rolleyes:

#119 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:54 AM

Consumables more expensive, Equipments more cheaper.  :rolleyes:

How expensive? Can yo give me some numbers?

Also, we always complain about botting. Not sure much fun when many bots are actually gone lol

#120 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:45 AM

Hahahahaha show off over xD

You offered me the supplies. Where's the justice?

#121 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:37 PM

You offered me the supplies. Where's the justice?

Died along with Gioia. Now left only Vengeance lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users