The State of Union [Chaos] - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The State of Union [Chaos]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#51 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:52 PM

With OCPs gears, that Temple of Dem and Bio5 are not quite challenging. I'm sure that few people already solo'ed those a year or two years ago already. Now with even more powerful items? I think everyone just solo's them now.

If we really got the 185 update and no other new contents and monsters, the only way to make game a bit challenging while leveling would be ... to make maps PvP. Any 3rd class players who kill trans. or lower class players, accidentally or not, will get a full one week ban. Only killing other 3rd class players allowed  :wub:

Edited by nyyaan, 11 February 2020 - 05:53 PM.

#52 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:53 PM

There are no plans to close Chaos or Thor at this time. I do however very much see that they need a lot of attention and we pushing to get bother servers updates and changes that they need. We have started to receive the data for the April update already which is amazingly early and will give a lot of extra time. I will have the Advanced Old Glast Heim items ready for testing this week and move forward with testing some other settings that are important for the long term health of the server.

Campitor,

Could WP sell VAS to transfer Thor -> Chaos. likewise anyone that wish to come Thor 

with the numbers of players in Thor, it's just gona rot and die off.
Supply & demand gona suck big time.
monopolized market

People quiting. selling off items for zeny
RMT probably gona happen.

MhUKYEM.png

actives pubs daily is 5 

used to be like 20+

in certain expect, thor is probably so much worse then a private server now.
scenario being that either you buy at hefty price
or you farm the item on your own. (especially cards)

#53 Helyom

Helyom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:57 PM

Even server back i m dont get the feel to back in game... really same feel like gm dont really care chaos..
Slim seller gone
Ragial.Com gone
Azzy gone
Player gone
Item hard sold
lvling also no ppl
Woe die

Full set now

The worst thing is the base game is broken, you can't check price range anymore. And no ppl lvling.

Homunculus is useless, i make a new one Gene just for test and i hit lvl 100 and my homunculus lvl 84? This is a joke? No AI, hes useless tbh.

@Campitor can you guys re-think about homunculus AI? Make him attack when the master attack. And what about a official "trade board" web page like kRO just with the prices

#54 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:47 PM

You know how hard it is to lvl a 1 dex hunter.

Make use of that ranged advantage and go hunt stationary targets like Mandragora, Hydra, Flora, etc.

Don't make an incovenience sound like a dead end :heh:

#55 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:06 PM

web based vending tracker ? iirc kro has one. this one more important that any updates.

osx / linux support ? before EAC even other OS can played this game. now we forced to install windows (ugh)

EAC doesnt make anything better at all

Edited by folkvangr, 11 February 2020 - 07:07 PM.

#56 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:28 PM

nobody care with ragial, as long as there is no bot on the server.

it's a very small sacrifice, and I pay laughing! :D  :ok:  :heh:

Okay thats just your opinion and you are in no position to represent the entire community. I for myself, disagree with you and that Id rather have ragial back than this so-called no bot server. And of course, many of my friends and guildmates do not share your opinion either. Next time when you make a bold statement like 'nobody cares', consider actually talking to the active players to learn whether they truely dont care.

On the other hand, EAC has already been cracked on ROT, the bots have made their way to the server anyway. If Renewal will not have such bots, its only because the population is small and it aint worth the attention of bot programmer. Its delusional to think that bots can be killed with just EAC, and botting was never a serious concern for Chaos anyway.

:rolleyes:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 11 February 2020 - 08:39 PM.

#57 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:32 PM

It’s been suggested that EAC at certain degree keeps bots out from the servers. I wonder if Warpportal can treated Chaos/Thor and RoT differently. That is, keep EAC in RoT and remove EAC on Chaos.

However; hahaha ... if folks in RoT don’t complain, I mean the majority is okay playing without Ragial, I don’t see why Ragial is needed in Chaos. I can only think that some Chaos folks are just too spoiled or that they suddenly are out of their comfort zone and they can’t adjust accordingly yet. Same thing to Homun. People are too used to auto leveling aka bottling and now many are disappointed that they have to manually level Homun themselves.

Personally, if EAC actually reduces bots at certain degree, I wouldn’t mind having Ragial disabled/removed. Though Chaos is just so broken that I couldn’t care less. So either way is fine.

Edited by nyyaan, 12 February 2020 - 01:24 AM.

#58 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:17 PM

It’s been suggested that EAC at certain degree keeps bots out from the servers. I wonder if Warpportal can treated Chaos/Thor and RoT differently. That is, keep EAC in RoT and remove EAC on Chaos.

However; hahaha ... if folks in EAC don’t complain, I mean the majority is okay playing without Ragial, I don’t see why Ragial is needed in Chaos. I can only think that some Chaos folks are just too spoiled or that they suddenly are out of their comfort zone and they can’t adjust accordingly yet. Same thing to Homun. People are too used to auto leveling aka bottling and now many are disappointed that they have to manually level Homun themselves.

Personally, if EAC actually reduces bots at certain degree, I wouldn’t mind having Ragial disabled/removed. Though Chaos is just so broken that I couldn’t care less. So either way is fine.

For now Chaos got too many bug and Problem.

Base problem like Instance bug and hard to using shopping board(when they too many items in server)

Ranked Slim need to reset soon ? (but still saw ranked slim there)

EAC isn't that problem , It like mostly WOE and Ranked Maker just got benefit from bot mostly. You can saw RoT still fine even no ragial.

Stop spamming easy bio5 and OCP make it overpower, OCP make build more variable. then they will be only 2-3 Classes can Solo Bio5.

Camp and Astra

Chaos/Thor now in state that worse than before 2 months close. Game still unplayable New Instance mostly bug, mostly new system are bug. Daily Login doesn't give anything difference than roT (why giving Class3 player a +3 stats  :hmm: ). WOE system is f__k 

and now we even more mad that rushing roT updated instead of fixing problem in Chaos/Thor is the worst :ani_bzz: 

Edited by aTID2, 11 February 2020 - 10:27 PM.

#59 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:25 PM

EAC over ragial any day. That's the single reason that justifies the 2 month hiatus.

#60 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:13 PM

i want the official market place web site (not discord and facebook) for chaos/thor (even in RT) im not always 24/7 online in the game waiting and looking for the items i need...

Edited by ad0l, 11 February 2020 - 11:15 PM.

#61 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:29 PM

Stop spamming easy bio5 and OCP make it overpower, OCP make build more variable. then they will be only 2-3 Classes can Solo Bio5.

The biggest problem with OCP items is that it trivialize the game content. Take a look at this 2 items:

Enforcer shoes: This item alone has an equivalence as 2 endgame kRO shadow sets and it costs less than 1b. Also, it invalidates temporal shoes which it means, NOGH and EDDA: Fall of glast heim are no that relevant.

JDR + immortal dog tag: I don't think that there will be any future content existing or new that will surpass this combo, not even Bolt crusher(kRO's best katar) would stand a chance against this.

Making a contrast between iRO's and kRO's content when it comes to what's BiS for GX, I can only imagine that the right accessory and the top headgear are the only slots that kRO could have better options and we are waaaaaaaay behind to get this items (17.2 episode and OGH challenge updates)

Edited by Valtios, 11 February 2020 - 11:38 PM.

#62 MrHells

MrHells

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:49 PM

please fix mad bunny special npc norman and aperture at eden for warper for vip.. thank you.

#63 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:09 AM

The biggest problem with OCP items is that it trivialize the game content. Take a look at this 2 items:

Enforcer shoes: This item alone has an equivalence as 2 endgame kRO shadow sets and it costs less than 1b. Also, it invalidates temporal shoes which it means, NOGH and EDDA: Fall of glast heim are no that relevant.

JDR + immortal dog tag: I don't think that there will be any future content existing or new that will surpass this combo, not even Bolt crusher(kRO's best katar) would stand a chance against this.

Making a contrast between iRO's and kRO's content when it comes to what's BiS for GX, I can only imagine that the right accessory and the top headgear are the only slots that kRO could have better options and we are waaaaaaaay behind to get this items (17.2 episode and OGH challenge updates)

Yeah that shoes is strong, but no slots. worse in critical, no future enchant. I like choice between dmg or ignore def  :rice:

New Enchant on acc better than dog tag, or not whos know? (what about we swap and talking about Bolt crusher and said Bolt Crusher + New acc too op and future content is useless :gg: )

at the end it just content that lacking  :sob:

#64 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:06 AM

Kinda saddening seeing the drop in population even though it's starting to seem like the quality of our updates are finally getting better. But I still hope those numbers recover over time.

Meanwhile, some of us have something to look forward to atleast :heh:

kyuUbaR.png

Edited by ninJedi, 12 February 2020 - 01:07 AM.

#65 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:21 AM

how about Bolt Crusher + Dark Ring

#66 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:59 AM

Okay thats just your opinion and you are in no position to represent the entire community. I for myself, disagree with you and that Id rather have ragial back than this so-called no bot server. And of course, many of my friends and guildmates do not share your opinion either. Next time when you make a bold statement like 'nobody cares', consider actually talking to the active players to learn whether they truely dont care.

On the other hand, EAC has already been cracked on ROT, the bots have made their way to the server anyway. If Renewal will not have such bots, its only because the population is small and it aint worth the attention of bot programmer. Its delusional to think that bots can be killed with just EAC, and botting was never a serious concern for Chaos anyway.

:rolleyes:

child mimimi, it sounds like you lose the candy and prefer to bot on the server, I know at least 2 or 3 ways to know the price without needing the ragial, nobody needs this xit webbot to play, do a little research about bot in games online, you will understand what I said.

I'm a longtime veteran of the RAG, when the RAG started, didn't have
bot, and everyone played happily.

hey dude, wake up, get out of your fkin* comfort zone and hope the server gets better. :ani_swt3:

if you support ragial, you are supporting bot in the same way.

*understand that I'm not pointing out who uses bot or not*

instead of supporting the bot, support the improvement of the new system.

try to give GMs an opinion on an improvement in the new system!

I'm not speaking for the community, but for those who like to play without cheating! :ani_swt3:

ragial on with bot?

or ragial off without bots?

if the EAC works long time, thank you, if don't, do what! :ani_bo:

PS:Nyaan, I agree

Edited by Chacal666, 12 February 2020 - 02:37 AM.

#67 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:13 AM

how about Bolt Crusher + Dark Ring

What's Dark Ring? A jRO item?

#68 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:20 AM

What's Dark Ring? A jRO item?

gPFgtt.png

ダークリング [1]

Dark Ring [1]
Class : Accessory
Defense : 0
Weight : 10
Requires Level : 100
Usable by : All Jobs
Str + 5 , Agi + 5 , Dex + 5 , Atk + 5%
If Cross Impact is level 5, reduces the global delay of skills by 30%
If Dark Claw is level 5, reduces cooldown of Dark Claw by 25 seconds.
For every level of Weapon Crush known, Str + 1 , Agi + 1 , Dex + 1 , Atk + 40
If Cloaking Exceed is level 5, MaxSP + 15% , Aspd + 2.

#69 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:22 AM

dark ring + dog tag + JDR  :ani_swt3:

#70 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:24 AM

dark ring + dog tag + JDR  :ani_swt3:

2x dark ring for unlimited Dark Claw  :heh: 

#71 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:29 AM

Fool sit down and shut your trap, you don't know what you are talking about. I started the day the open beta for IRO opened, and within a week there was a sh!t ton of bots on the server. I hate when people spread mis-information...

#72 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:33 AM

child mimimi, it sounds like you lose the candy and prefer to bot on the server, I know at least 2 or 3 ways to know the price without needing the ragial, nobody needs this xit webbot to play, do a little research about bot in games online, you will understand what I said.

hey dude, wake up, get out of your fkin* comfort zone and hope the server gets better. :ani_swt3:

if you support ragial, you are supporting bot in the same way.

*understand that I'm not pointing out who uses bot or not*

instead of supporting the bot, support the improvement of the new system.

try to give GMs an opinion on an improvement in the new system!

I'm not speaking for the community, but for those who like to play without cheating! :ani_swt3:

ragial on with bot?

or ragial off without bots?

if the EAC works long time, thank you, if don't, do what! :ani_bo:

PS:Nyaan, I agree

Well support ragial = support botting, and ppls need to get out of the 'comfort zone', maybe try not to play the 'political correctness' card okay? Its not very interesting at all. Also no need to mention how you are a veteran of RAG, it doesnt make you in any way more superior to newbies. I played the pre-renewal server back in 2003-2004, never acted like it made me more special than the renewal players and newcomers.

Oh yeah you said you aint speaking for the community, but you said 'no one cares' when its only that you dont care. Apparently you have failed to understand the impact of losing ragial without a good alternative, clearly its too hard for your mind to understand. But anyway, at least do a better research before making a bold statement so you make a less fool of yourself next time.

:heh:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 12 February 2020 - 06:41 AM.

#73 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:31 AM

RT the new love child.

#74 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:41 AM

gPFgtt.png

ダークリング [1]

Dark Ring [1]
Class : Accessory
Defense : 0
Weight : 10
Requires Level : 100
Usable by : All Jobs
Str + 5 , Agi + 5 , Dex + 5 , Atk + 5%
If Cross Impact is level 5, reduces the global delay of skills by 30%
If Dark Claw is level 5, reduces cooldown of Dark Claw by 25 seconds.
For every level of Weapon Crush known, Str + 1 , Agi + 1 , Dex + 1 , Atk + 40
If Cloaking Exceed is level 5, MaxSP + 15% , Aspd + 2.

We have enough with Dog Tag, this thing is unnecesary, GX is already one shotting everything. At least you have a 'challenge' in order to have godly damage that is farming JDR. Sad to say but, iRO looks like a pserver that has OP custom items in comparision with kRO. Rejecting kRO shadow sets and accepting OCP items were 2 of the biggest mistakes that this server has ever done.

Edited by Valtios, 12 February 2020 - 10:43 AM.

#75 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:00 AM

No one in NA is going to going to woe with Philippine's time

No one in the Philippines is going to woe with NA time

It's impossible to merge the two servers, get over it.

Chaos has many issues that were not addressed. Moreover, with the two month hiatus that gave next to nothing. Just a couple qol updates with some new UI. The main question is, if iRO is a division of Gravity why are we so far behind. Is it just because kRO hates their iRO branch that much?

We need a road map, not what may or may not happen in 2-3 months.

Honestly, what needs to happen is the NA branch of Gravity needs to buy itself out of the Korean/Japanese branches, and do it's own thing.  Them being controlled as they are now is what's putting us SO FAR behind the other servers, and killing the game.  It's honestly sad, when the private servers are only a few months behind the official kRO/jRO servers with episode updates and mechanic updates, while we're 2+ years behind, and only get mechanics nerfs to our abilities/items, without the fixes for them to balance out that nerf(Impending melee reflected damage not triggering autocast spells is a great example).  I love this game, and have played it for going on 9 years now, but you guys really need to step it up, because the server is pretty much dead now.  Your decision to ignore the GDRP changes 2 years in advance cost you 1/3 the player base as it is, and the EAC update + making homunc completely useless has dropped the population even further.  I can understand the need for an anti-bot/cheat system, but you could have AT LEAST incorporated the functions from AzzyAI into the game's base homunculus functions, and same for mercenary functions.  

And another thing.  Everything for the past 5 years or so has been pay to win.  All of these OCP's have honestly ruined the game.  I like a lot of the items, but making them pay to win was a dumb move.  You would have A) made a lot more money if you'd have made them quest related/farmable/craftable, and left only the mad bunny Elu/Ori boxes in the shop, because you'd have gotten more ppl to buy those to upgrade their gear, and have more ppl playing to farm up the stuff needed to craft those types of gears.  B) The new VIP system per character is ~ the same as the original VIP, but you DO owe those of us who paid for the new one compensation for the past 10 days, because we have NOT received full benefits from it, which includes the NPC functions we are entitled to, andthe death penalty change(that was one of the main reasons FOR VIP).  As I stated before, those changes earlier on would have made you SO MUCH MORE money, and had a MUCH happier player base.

I truly hope that you will all seriously rethink your marketing strategy, as well as the future roadmap for the game, because your game is sinking really fast, and the playerbase has been throwing you suggestions like life preservers like crazy, but you still refuse to reach out...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users