Hocus-pocus cant work? - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hocus-pocus cant work?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 carlinha159

carlinha159

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:12 PM

basicaly the sage skill " Hocus-pocus" cant work in any map ? or this a bug ? 

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 March 2020 - 11:34 PM

Hello,

Currently it is intended for the skill to be disabled.

#3 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:14 PM

Hello,

Currently it is intended for the skill to be disabled.

Then that skill should either be removed from the skill tree or enabled. Sage players have invested points into that skill, not knowing (and through no fault of their own) that the skill is disabled.

Are the GMs offering free skills resets to affected sage players? Because that's precisely what should be done until that skill is either enabled or removed from the game completely.

Doing anything less would be completely unprofessional and poor business practice. When is the patch to fix this issue?

#4 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:15 PM

Not just that Dreimdal, but I actually did a stat build on a sage specifically for Hocus Pocus to find out that the skill doesn't work. Same thing on mental sensing. Burnt a lot of time and resources into getting leveled up for Mental Sensing to find out it doesn't work.

vMod, are they not going to at least provide a list of known bugs and sticky it so we can look into it *before* finding out 6 hours in? Ideally the skills should be unavailable until fixed.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:20 PM

Mental Sensing has been bugged for a long while including Renewal servers, there is no ETA of when it will be resolved as it requires kRO assistance.

As for HP, this one is intentionally disabled. There's no listing but there's a report station pinned here.

#6 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:03 PM

As for HP, this one is intentionally disabled.

And I'll repeat myself by asking, once again, "When is the patch to fix this issue?"

Can you find out?

Multiple people have been spending time and money creating Sages based around a skill that is disabled.

If it's intentionally disabled, then why are players still able to invest points into that skill? And when is the patch coming which will fix that?

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:33 PM

Yes, I will try to get an update on the report. Will keep you all posted.

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:40 PM

Checking with the staff today, as of this moment unfortunately there is no update from the developers.

The skills listing is hardcoded and cannot be changed in house. Other options are being looked into in regrading used skill points, nothing official yet so please keep an eye on upcoming patch notes.

If anything, I will try to post an update here or in the pinned report station.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users