March 27th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 27th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#51 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:08 PM

Frenzy fields will extend to both levels of the orc dungeons so users can spread out a little more.

You have over 2k players and u think 2 floor of the orc dungeon is enough...... Seriously just copy zero and we good to go  

#52 Testiculo

Testiculo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:12 PM

Unfortunately that could not be implemented. What would you like to see more of? What elements were most attractive to you and your friends? We can look at these things and see how they are implemented on future iterations of the maps.

What elements were most attractive to you and your friends? 

Play without bots =)

#53 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:13 PM

Unfortunately that could not be implemented. What would you like to see more of? What elements were most attractive to you and your friends? We can look at these things and see how they are implemented on future iterations of the maps.

IMO, It would be pretty good if you guys can add things like some instances/party dungeons and other daily things, at least people will have some content to do, thats a basic opinion of mine.

#54 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

Frenzy fields will extend to both levels of the orc dungeons so users can spread out a little more.

2 maps won't be enough and it's gonna be a KS fiesta. You have a lot players on this server.

#55 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

More dungeons please!

#56 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:23 PM

2 maps won't be enough and it's gonna be a KS fiesta. You have a lot players on this server.

I will see what I can do. At minimum we can plan to clone it next week. Since this concerned was raised day of we hadn't prepped any of the needed stuff to clone maps.

#57 ZantetsukenX

ZantetsukenX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:23 PM

The enchant system has been a decent amount of fun. It makes seeing a weapon drop usually mean a slight uptick in happiness because there's that small chance it has a really good roll on it even if it's normally a crappy weapon. I think once fever fields expand to be a lot more places it will help ease the boredom of farming the same places over and over again. Also since it will now introduce armor with enchants I feel that will add a lot to the economy.

Things I enjoy other than seeing rare items drop off mobs... Killing mini-bosses... But that's also more in hopes of getting a rare item. Exploring areas I haven't been to, but once again that's usually just so I can see new mobs that might drop some cool. The whole game essentially revolves around item drops, so it's hard to say what I enjoy other than seeing them. It's also a balancing act since if you make it too easy to get items, then everyone quits as they achieved the goal of the game... To get rare items.

#58 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:24 PM

I will see what I can do. At minimum we can plan to clone it next week. Since this concerned was raised day of we hadn't prepped any of the needed stuff to clone maps.

Fair enough! 

#59 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:26 PM

i sent you a nice love letter i hope it finds you well.

if this is going to be some ghetto server you may as well go all the way with it and add some fun stuff, i'm a lil bent out of shape with what is going on in the world and it looks like there will be no end to this madness, but i hope you get a few ideas from my love letter.

shark_puppet_beer.gif

#60 Giusave

Giusave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:27 PM

IMO, It would be pretty good if you guys can add things like some instances/party dungeons and other daily things, at least people will have some content to do, thats a basic opinion of mine.

I was thinking about that. Like make some Orc related instance, so we can fight an actual boss who could drop boss gear with options, or make the quest rewards the player with an item that can be used to reroll options on gears dropped from the Frenzy Fields or trade some gears for another one.   

Maybe even a Instance which is just a map with X Champions monsters, coming like a Wave, so people can group to farm gears more easily.

#61 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:28 PM

I was thinking about that. Like make some Orc related instance, so we can fight an actual boss who could drop boss gear with options, or make the quest rewards the player with an item that can be used to reroll options on gears dropped from the Frenzy Fields or trade some gears for another one.   

Maybe even a Instance which is just a map with X Champions monsters, coming like a Wave, so people can group to farm gears more easily.

Yeah no thanks, I don't want things to be easy on this server.  Why even play if it's easy?

#62 Jonathan

Jonathan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:31 PM

Are you guys keeping track of the people/bot accounts that have been cheating all this time unchecked? Also are there plans for said accounts to be dealt with? I ask because this game demonds a lot of time to get what you need, and the way things are looking. Its almost like you guys dont care. Kinda like you catch you you can and the rest slip through the cracks. Watching these people make millions everyday while me and many people I know are grinding their fingers away for every zenny makes things hard to cope with. They really are not trying to hide it either. what do you guys do when you see a shop selling 15 pupa cards and 6 gaurds... Its extremely demoralizing 

#63 8177131107060532773

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:32 PM

Another Updated Roadmap for Major patches would be great, and having a major patch every month would b awesome. 

- if this server it pretty much renewal. why did they just not clone renewal server and wipe players/gears. then just release each patch episodes every month? 

#64 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:36 PM

definitely going to be a KS hunter ds wiz sg fiesta. that's what will happen when there's only 1 fever field implemented.

#65 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:36 PM

it seems that we are still in beta

#66 Tsuruhi

Tsuruhi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:42 PM

Hi! At http://playragnarok....ciQaMdlD6-ic2T4 it's redirecting me to a weird website when I click on 'Frenzy Fields' ! It's named 'Gravity Extranet' o.o 

Edited by Tsuruhi, 27 March 2020 - 03:45 PM.

#67 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:43 PM

Campitor: Extending till 7 to give extra time to make sure that Frenzy Fields are working.

#68 nicer00ster

nicer00ster

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:44 PM

Real question; What are you guys actually doing to take care of all the bots on this server? Literally once a week check would reduce the bot population by 90% ...

#69 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:46 PM

im really upset with the pace of the updates, i hyped many friend to play along because of the promises we had. We played on private servers who seemed to be way more structured than this official one in terms of content.
at the end im kinda sad that the game i love is so much is so massively understaffed and unable to deliver what the playerbase expected, im not blaming the staff, i know you guys are working a lot im just disconcerted...

#70 nicer00ster

nicer00ster

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:50 PM

Real question; What are you guys actually doing to take care of all the bots on this server? Literally once a week check would reduce the bot population by 90% ...

On that topic, seems like every time someone asks about what action is being taken on preventing bots or just bot checking more frequently it gets ignored. :feelsAmazingMan:

#71 LuthigosaR

LuthigosaR

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:53 PM

On that topic, seems like every time someone asks about what action is being taken on preventing bots or just bot checking more frequently it gets ignored. :feelsAmazingMan:

More like deleted.

#72 ZantetsukenX

ZantetsukenX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:53 PM

I mean they actively respond if you submit a report of a bot. I've had several players confirm that after submitting a bot report that a GM showed up next to them within 5-10 minutes and went about hunting the bots on the map. I think you have a problem where you assume the bot owners are brain dead or something. If a GM shows up and nabs a bot, don't you think the bot owner would turn off the rest of the bots in the field and wait a bit until turning them back on again? The GMs actively do sweeps for bots when they are reported, so if you want some temporary peace, submit some reports. Just don't be surprised when the bots come back the next day.

As for people complaining about otters, I honestly don't know what you expect the map will be like if there are no bots. Tons of live players go there and farm zeny anyways, so it's not like much will change. If anything you'll probably go longer without seeing mobs as they will not be killed as often, so less respawning right in front of you. (Not advocating bots, just saying that the people who whine about bots stopping them from farming are being dumb. Just ignore them and farm the map anyways, I do it a few hours a week and never have problems.)

#73 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:56 PM

More like deleted.

Our update order over the next month is. 
Frenzy Field 2
Balance Chance Patch
EAC Update

KRO doesn't want to update EAC at the same time as if there is a major issue tracking down the cause could cause confusion.

#74 Testiculo

Testiculo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:59 PM

I mean they actively respond if you submit a report of a bot. I've had several players confirm that after submitting a bot report that a GM showed up next to them within 5-10 minutes and went about hunting the bots on the map. I think you have a problem where you assume the bot owners are brain dead or something. If a GM shows up and nabs a bot, don't you think the bot owner would turn off the rest of the bots in the field and wait a bit until turning them back on again? The GMs actively do sweeps for bots when they are reported, so if you want some temporary peace, submit some reports. Just don't be surprised when the bots come back the next day.

As for people complaining about otters, I honestly don't know what you expect the map will be like if there are no bots. Tons of live players go there and farm zeny anyways, so it's not like much will change. If anything you'll probably go longer without seeing mobs as they will not be killed as often, so less respawning right in front of you. (Not advocating bots, just saying that the people who whine about bots stopping them from farming are being dumb. Just ignore them and farm the map anyways, I do it a few hours a week and never have problems.)"

"I do it a few hours a week and never have problems"

Do you know the term inflation?

Do you know the term inflation?

#75 nicer00ster

nicer00ster

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:00 PM

As for people complaining about otters, I honestly don't know what you expect the map will be like if there are no bots. Tons of live players go there and farm zeny anyways, so it's not like much will change. If anything you'll probably go longer without seeing mobs as they will not be killed as often, so less respawning right in front of you. (Not advocating bots, just saying that the people who whine about bots stopping them from farming are being dumb. Just ignore them and farm the map anyways, I do it a few hours a week and never have problems.)

Lol it's not like it's a big surprise to anyone that there are botters. The GMs are well aware and why do players need to report a ticket for them to do a single sweep once a week? Also, I'm not assuming people who are botting are brain dead. I've seen the same bots on popular maps like orcs where they've literally 99d from killing orc ladys. I'm sure hundreds of people have reported them, and yet they're still there farming cyfar.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users