April 2nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 2nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#26 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 01:54 PM

How about having more ways to get more merrit badges other than bounty and doing worm instances.

#27 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

+1 to remove elu/ori to carnium/bradium options.

#28 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:46 PM

i feel like Renewal is a Big brother and RT is our little sister that everyone in family take care her.
why we do not have clone map. i believe that some map we have crownd players for example NCT.
We spend less than RT server ? We have a bit players ? now Player Online in Chaos is 1700+++
I understand we are in unusal situation from Covid-19 that you guy can not follow your road map.
but that mean you can not forgot somthing like Change sportlight .
we were so exciting last year when you offical announce you did something in end of the year 2019
you just close server for 60 days for some UI. we wait with holpful that we comback with Lvl185
or atleast fully 16.2 . But it's just some UI.
Anyway, I hope you guy do somthing before Old players leave the server.

#29 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:52 PM

How many players in RT?

#30 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:57 PM

Really hard to get 175 once they removed bounty from bio onlly have nct

please back the bounty boards from bio 3~4 to lvl 175.

#31 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:01 PM

Yes please change the lvl bounty to 175

#32 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:10 PM

Chaos doesnt have WoE. RoT has WoE. That sums it up why RoT gets more love. Even if iRO had all updates from kRO, people would still complain. Why? Well, there is this one private server with all updates form kRO, guess what, less than 1k players. People just get bored eventually. That explains at one point, there will be no updates. Meanwhile another private server has all updates from kRO too and active WoE, not even a surprise that the population is 2k+ there. Note that, currently, one main reasons to explain Chaos' sudden increase in population is the main influx of new players are from Thailand. Their official server just closed (???). So it is kind of a right time if WP wanna improve Chaos to keep these new players around. Though there is no guarantee if they will still stay around when Gravity opens a new official Thai server itself in Thailand.

Spoiler

But yes definitely, Chaos generates more income to WP than RoT, that cash free server or some -_- it wants to be. WP should give us more love. Disable MvPs/OCPs/Gods in WoE, replacing WoE loots with OCPs and Eden badges are the first two right steps  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 02 April 2020 - 03:12 PM.

#33 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:15 PM

For those whose asking the removal of regular carnium/bradium usage on +10, please ask for removal BEFORE you refine your gears on mbs event, NOT AFTER you refined all of your gears/gears for sale.

Maybe the idea is not bad, but you have like 2 months before this MBS event arrive for asking the removal.

#34 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:25 PM

For those whose asking the removal of regular carnium/bradium usage on +10, please ask for removal BEFORE you refine your gears on mbs event, NOT AFTER you refined all of your gears/gears for sale.

Maybe the idea is not bad, but you have like 2 months before this MBS event arrive for asking the removal.

Yup a lot of selfish people here lol. Once they get what they want now the price over refined crash like stock market. They tryna not to let anyone making over refine. Cmon now be fair. But looking at from the bright side everything is on sale.

#35 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:33 PM

NCT is faster than bio 4 bounty. Your time spending getting a party, when you can solo NCT. Too many OCP items you can count in.

#36 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:33 PM

Remove elu/ori to carnium/bradium options is not a bad idea.

It increases the value of monster dropped bradium/carnium, with ending the abuse of elu/ori.

Good for the health of the game.

Support for the removal.

#37 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:47 PM

NCT is faster than bio 4 bounty. Your time spending getting a party, when you can solo NCT. Too many OCP items you can count in.

Its about to have options for leveling, maybe NCT ill be faster but some times have so many people leveling there...

and some classes have dificult to do NCT solo. I think bio 4 is a good option for party leveling. 

"Too many OCP items you can count in." Not every can count with that itens. Happy Flapping is a really expensive stuff. Some people just have no mony to buy this. NCT with party is not good.

The game has become more and more solo play game.

I miss to play ragnarok with party some times :')

Edited by Rudolphs, 02 April 2020 - 03:50 PM.

#38 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:48 PM

Cmon now support class aka FS AB, string , wandy , sorc. Those classes can’t solo NCT. I get it now you will try to say they can reset and change build. But then you need a lot of z to do that do you think everyone have the source to do that?

Not every players are a whale ok.

Edited by Handersen, 02 April 2020 - 03:49 PM.

#39 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:52 PM

It looks like it’s gonna be one of those nights where camp gonna say thing didn’t go as expected, expect a longer maintenance time. Same old -_- different weeks lol

Now I wanna see those meme.
CAMPensation

On that note are you giving us all free 2 day vip from last week camp?

#40 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:53 PM

correct me if i'm wrong Bio 4 gives much more experience and its faster than NCT, even if party isn't shared, bounty reward is much better. Also... i don't understand the move. Some jobs in bio4 just use gwing to get party, now gm's bring Mistress... but the main place for use mistress is not an option now.

#41 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:57 PM

correct me if i'm wrong Bio 4 gives much more experience and its faster than NCT, even if party isn't shared, bounty reward is much better. Also... i don't understand the move. Some jobs in bio4 just use gwing to get party, now gm's bring Mistress... but the main place for use mistress is not an option now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#42 Danles19

Danles19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:59 PM

Hi

there use to be a time on the upper right corner of the ragnarok website but its gone now, sorry but not sure how to check time for the use of boss hunt thanks

#43 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:03 PM

Fixing character gender for about 90 characters then we will open.

It looks like it’s gonna be one of those nights where camp gonna say thing didn’t go as expected, expect a longer maintenance time. Same old shit different weeks lol

Now I wanna see those meme.
CAMPensation

On that note are you giving us all free 2 day vip from last week camp?

Will insert the item tomorrow I need to pull a list and were fixing the character genders right now.

#44 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:03 PM

It gives good exp with bmx3 and vip stuff indeed, but still you need to sit like a bonsai for hours till a party sets up to go and kill, and only last like 10 sad minutes cause people normally do one simply run. "Complete" their stuff and leave and you have to wait 4 hours more... 

Its a good choice if you have friends to go with, thought. But its not that fast. 

And if you manage to get a char to 175 its cause you probably have enough zeny(Farming, etc) you should be able to do solo NCT (we should have cloned map, thought) , i had my first 175 after 5 years playing, now people wanna make a 175 in one week. 

#45 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:05 PM

Fixing character gender for about 90 characters then we will open.

Will insert the item tomorrow I need to pull a list and were fixing the character genders right now.

Btw mine was changed from males to females but I didn’t bother to send ticket because I thought it’s free VAS does it mean my chara will be back to males now?

#46 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:06 PM

Btw mine was changed from males to females but I didn’t bother to send ticket because I thought it’s free VAS does it mean my chara will be back to males now?

Submit a ticket for any character the wrong gender and we will change it for free. The only ones we auto fixed were performers and ninjas.

#47 callmestupid

callmestupid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:11 PM

140-170  bounty boards bio4 pls

#48 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:11 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also i will add, if i see server as an entrprise, mistress for a month don't have much sense, because if you want leech, maybe in one week you are done 500 kp is a lot for a situational item. It be more smart make the item 7 day rental at 125 KP just a opinion, and open more areas to level up from 150 to 175 with the item.

#49 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:15 PM

It gives good exp with bmx3 and vip stuff indeed, but still you need to sit like a bonsai for hours till a party sets up to go and kill, and only last like 10 sad minutes cause people normally do one simply run. "Complete" their stuff and leave and you have to wait 4 hours more... 

Its a good choice if you have friends to go with, thought. But its not that fast. 

And if you manage to get a char to 175 its cause you probably have enough zeny(Farming, etc) you should be able to do solo NCT (we should have cloned map, thought) , i had my first 175 after 5 years playing, now people wanna make a 175 in one week. 

but with all new ocp and powerful gears, maybe the party don't need too specific jobs or builds to work, and now you don't need to wait for hours, for example, when i get 175 years ago party need 2 to 4 DB RK, now im plenty sure 1 DB RK and some killers (all jobs can be killers now) with FCP and healers are enough... but the point, if the gm's change the bounty they kill the option to level with party and force players to do solo. (sorry if my english is bad.)

#50 FAJohn

FAJohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:15 PM

well my problem is about kp in MYR currency so low compare to other currency, so everytime i wanna buy KP i keep thinking should i buy it or not xD

Edited by FAJohn, 02 April 2020 - 04:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users