I hope you are all staying safe inside and enjoying our extended Homeward Bound Event for bonus exp and drops. Today, I wanted to take a minute to share with you our road map for the month!
Skill Balance Changes ()
- Monday 4/6 on Sakray, 171 skills for first and second jobs will be updated. Unfortunately, the client-side description files are untranslated, so we have the team working on getting these translated for you. There is a large fan-site translation of the skills out there; If you would like to check out firsthand what to expect. You will be able access it by running the Sakray.exe found in your client folder for Ragnarok/Ragnarok Transcendence.
- We are aiming to implement these features
Update is delayed till next week. Maintenance is still friday should be light as were focusing all efforts on the update,
- The major points of this skill balance update include:
- Nearly every class gains updated skills
- Minstrel and Gypsy class gain updated skill trees
- A fix for a bug with bolt cast times
- Ninja class gain skill changes
- Weapons Crafted by Blacksmiths can now come with item options.
War of Emperium ()
- Next week, we're going to run WoE-time polls for each server.
- A few rules we have regarding the poll results:
- These polls will remain open until April 29th, 2020
- WoE will take place on different days. Time precedence will be WoE 1, WoE TE, and WoE 2 (As applicable to each server)
- Best three times will be used for each server
- Changes will be announced at the beginning of May, so users will have about a month to figure out schedules.
- Changes will be implemented on May 27th/28th depending on server.
- If a server shows an extreme lack of interest in voting then the times will be left unchanged for that server.
Old Glast Heim Advanced Instance ()
- Additionally for RO1 The Old Glast Heim Advanced Instance will be implemented. Once we finish the official translation work on the skill balance changes, this instance is next on the block for us. We have the files, but we need to proceed with some translation first to make it work.
Edited by VModCinnamon, 17 April 2020 - 08:48 PM.