Compiling Test data Sakray - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Compiling Test data Sakray

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic

#101 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:32 PM

In kRO, rangers do 2-3m with FAS apparently. 

Performers also hit 2m+.

Both are spammable and AOE. 

#102 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:13 PM

Doesnt matter what is broken. Pick whatever you think is most broken or whatever reasons you have to pick that fav. class of yours. This logic applies in WoE and PvM.

GX was probably the second class to disappear in WoE after Wanderer ie. they died as soon as they showed themselves and the irony was, they died to random AoE that was not meant to hit them ... lol. That's because they're weak in WoE, so they should be strong in PvM. Classes like Suras are rare now because Chaos doesnt have WoE and that is where Sura used to shrine. So its really pointless to talk about the balance and as long as Als dont complain, I dont really see what the problem is. If I dont like how GX hits too hard, I can easily switch to play GX in few days too. But if I dont switch to play GX, I have no right to complain at all.

Again. S> Rendal Meg ... 10b/month. If you wanan become a god GX, make sure to go all the way because a 10m MA is still weak compared among GXs  :heh:  :gg:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 April 2020 - 01:13 PM.

#103 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:16 PM

Doesnt matter what is broken. Pick whatever you think is most broken or whatever reasons you have to pick that fav. class of yours. This logic applies in WoE and PvM.

GX was probably the second class to disappear in WoE after Wanderer ie. they died as soon as they showed themselves and the irony was, they died to random AoE that was not meant to hit them ... lol. That's because they're weak in WoE, so they should be strong in PvM. Classes like Suras are rare now because Chaos doesnt have WoE and that is where Sura used to shrine. So its really pointless to talk about the balance and as long as Als dont complain, I dont really see what the problem is. If I dont like how GX hits too hard, I can easily switch to play GX in few days too. But if I dont switch to play GX, I have no right to complain at all.

Again. S> Rendal Meg ... 10b/month. If you wanan become a god GX, make sure to go all the way because a 10m MA is still weak compared among GXs  :heh:  :gg:

GX was a glass cannon, which was fine.

#104 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 17 April 2020 - 06:50 PM

I use quicken skills, also im leveling a battle priest for fun with adrenaline rush, and skills werent mistranslated, Sigma translations, even if he says otherwise, are near perfect, we are testing skills and if X skill should be 10% instead of 30 + 10 then the skill is not working as intended but it turned out that due to our game/iRO mechanics quicken skills as they currently are on sakray ARE WORKING AS INTENDED then there is nothing to complain about and from the extra data Sigma gathered it seems that it was always intended to be a buff with how it interacts now with other aspd multipliers even if on paper looked like a nerf.

I think most people in this topic including me, idk about you, just want to test the skills changes and see if they are working as intended, i havent see you around in sakray server~

Also just a FYI I barely play my GLTs now days the only one that is still fun to me is the CI just because i enjoy trying to dance with my high ping too bad you are not gonna be able to dance in 10 years when we get the GLT balance patch

I admit that it's my error on testing.
1. I never know about KRO aspd formula before. I just knew it few days ago.
2. I refer the aspd buff skills effect on testing in IRO and local servers. Results are the same as +30% aspd.

My first testing was on around dec 2018, 2 months after rebalance arrived KRO. I used 1 agi character (141 aspd). Aspd went up to 146 when using two handed quicken. Then I concluded that the skill only give +10% aspd.
I retested again few days ago. Then I noticed something wrong when I used berserk potion. Aspd went up from 150 to 152, only 2 points, unlikely for +20% aspd.

Then I rechecked and found KRO use the different aspd formula compared to other servers as I told before.

Edited by Sigma1, 17 April 2020 - 06:51 PM.

#105 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:00 AM

9M Meteor Assault. 18M DPS.

https://www.youtube....h?v=EfQDglaX6KA

#106 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:04 AM

c595586b491836bb2135fb603c2f4e5997ce0e2f

#107 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 02:43 AM

9M Meteor Assault. 18M DPS.

That's normal. No Gods, no MvPs needed.

#108 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 02:58 AM

Hey, the community asked for jRO items, and the great and terrible masters obliged.

This is the bed we made.

Now you can basically only have equipped enforcer shoes to clear almost any content in the game.

The 1 item build.

This hilariously ridiculous.

#109 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 04:13 AM

Now you can basically only have equipped enforcer shoes to clear almost any content in the game.

The 1 item build.

This hilariously ridiculous.

That is what I mentioned...I also play gx but MA just killed all other skills except CRS in some special cases, this is not good and boring

#110 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 04:37 AM

Sadly, in regards to MA, the core issue is the EDP changes.

kRO were meant to nerf EDP but allow it for all skills, however they merely nerfed early stage EDP, by max level it provides the same effect.

It's this kind of magic that really highlights how good they are at skill balancing.

?????

What does the EDP changes had to do with MA??

#111 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:28 AM

?????

posts that, then posts this meme in a pathetic distraction attempt.
looks like he was turned off with the new MA at first, but later on realized he should abuse it.

#112 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:36 AM

posts that, then posts this meme in a pathetic distraction attempt.
looks like he was turned off with the new MA at first, but later on realized he should abuse it.

I just think that he has personal issues with kRO. This is not the first time that I'm seeing posts like this one.

I hope people can read all of this to see how this type of misinformation is one of the main reasons why we have such a mess in terms of in-game-content, by just blindly blaming kRO for everything.

This just reminds me about this meme:

3x5m2h.jpg

Edited by Valtios, 18 April 2020 - 05:42 AM.

#113 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:51 AM

even with no OCP shoes, it still 2.25M right? shoes only amp 300% (and ignore def btw)

something weird there, I rmb only do NCT (no wing) around 180k with shoes ,how 440% to  3500% can deal that much btw

Edited by aTID2, 18 April 2020 - 05:57 AM.

#114 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:58 AM

even with no OCP shoes, it still 2.25M right? shoes only amp 300% (and ignore def btw)

something weird there

650%

175% (1% per base level on +5)
175% (1% per base level on +7)

300% (30% per level of Poison React)

Then will go to up to 700% on 200/70

#115 Griffin2

Griffin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:01 AM

Can anyone teach me how to play on sakray so I can do some testing as well?

#116 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:03 AM

something weird there, I rmb only do NCT (no wing) around 180k with shoes ,how 440% to  3500% can deal that much btw

yup. the "experts" definitely didn't see that..
to be honest the double standards by some here is just as shocking if not more.

edit:
it's  3300% for Meteor Assault 1.0 & Enforcer Shoe.

10,500% for Meteor Assault 2.0 & Enforcer Shoe.

Edited by awesomegeek, 18 April 2020 - 04:47 PM.

#117 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:16 AM

Let's stay on topic; compiling re-balance update content on Sakray server. If you wish to argue out OCP items to open a fresh topic and not derail this one. If this continues, I will take action as appropriate.  ;)

#118 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:49 AM

Focus arrow strike doesn't scale on base level, Jeneeus feelsbadman.

#119 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 April 2020 - 10:52 AM

Additional Priest skills test:
== Acolyte ==
> Blessing now gives the additional +2 Hit per skill lvl

> Increase Agility now gives additional 1% Aspd per skill lvl

== Priest ==
> Magnus Exorcismus seems to deal the increased 130% MAtk to demon/shadow/undead like described.

> Assumptio can now be used with Kyrie Eleison.
Gives correct amount of (50 x SkillLvl) HardDef.
Gives correct amount of (2 x SkillLvl)% incoming Heal effectiveness.

> Basilica does not seem to be giving the buff that was mentioned. (Literally no dmg difference and no buff icon if there's supposed to be any)
Cast and cooldown changes seem to be applied.
Cool effect on the floor is gon ,_,

Edited by ninJedi, 18 April 2020 - 12:04 PM.

#120 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 18 April 2020 - 11:57 AM

Focus arrow strike doesn't scale on base level, Jeneeus feelsbadman.

8 Hertz, man. 8 really Hertz. :heh:

#121 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:23 PM

?????

Part of the reason MA is so powerful isn't just because of it's innate skill boost. You see, they changed EDP. It was meant to be weaker overall but affect all skills without any penalty. However they just made it affect all skills and weaken it's lower level versions, so at Level 5, EDP still gives the exact same power boost as it's pre-change incarnation. So MA gets buffed and then gets BUFFED. So seeing 9mil damage isn't unexpected.

Seems I was wrong about the EDP affecting Meteor Assault, it seems to have changed from when Sigma mentioned it originally. I guess it's only third class skills that were unchained.

He is using layering several multipliers. and a change from 440->3500 is huge. It is 4.4x to 35x, so naturally it would deal tonnes of damage. Sad thing is, it's not the most buffed ability of GX with this update.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 18 April 2020 - 02:55 PM.

#122 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 April 2020 - 03:10 PM

Monk:

Fists size penalties properly changed
Trifectra chance is correct

Raging Quadruple Blow is adding 2 extra hits when used with fist weapons. Not sure if the line "(doubles skill damage and increases hits from 4 to 6)" means there is supposed to be any change to the skill damage aside the increased hits.
Reduces SP cost by -6 at every level when using with fist weapons

Occult Impaction:
(SkillLvl*100)%
Ignores Mastery ATK

Throw Spirit Sphere uses the Mastery ATK bonus based on the amount of spheres present before the cast. (5 Spheres up = 15 mastery atk)

Raging Thrust:
(550+(SkillLvl*150))% 
Raging Thrust uses the Mastery ATK bonus based on the amount of spheres present before the cast, minus 1, as if consuming it before applying the damage. (1 Sphere up = 0 mastery atk. 5 Spheres up = 12 mastery atk)

Raging Palm Strike:
f.*k  this skill

Glacier Fist is fine
Uses sphere mastery atk based on spheres prior to casting it. (3 spheres = 9 mastery atk)

Chain Crush Combo is fine.
Sphere Consumption has been reduced to 1, but it still requires 2 spheres to be used.
Uses spheres mastery atk based on the number of spheres prior to casting it. (3 spheres = 9 mastery atk)
The skill deals a different number of hits based on level used. (This doesn't affect total damage dealt, it's only aesthetic)
Lv1 and 2: 1 hit 
Lv3 and 4: 2 hits 
Lv5 and 6: 3 hits
Lv7 and 8: 4 hits
Lv9 and 10: 5 hits

Spoiler

Edited by Ashuckel, 18 April 2020 - 03:10 PM.

#123 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:55 PM

Priest:

Basilica:

It's increasing holy magic damage properly.
It DOES NOT increase physical damage.
Duration: 30+(SkillLvl*30)s

Suffragium gives "skill type" variable reduction. The same effect as Imp/Siroma cards, 16th Night, etc. It reduces variable cast time multiplicatively with stat based reductions and equipment cast% reductions.
Lv1: 10% 
Lv2: 15%
Lv3: 20%

#124 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 07:19 PM

Test Crusader skills too please when you have time. I dont know how to open Sakray :3

#125 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 07:22 PM

Test Crusader skills too please when you have time. I dont know how to open Sakray :3

https://forums.warpp...kray/?p=2960455

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users