#401 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2021 - 07:29 PM

I know this is old but you really know your stuff. Just wondering, for route 1, why do you have dex 3 at all? Just remainder?

If you use little garden...would you use jinn Marin for lower headgear?

Also, wouldn't jupiter ring be far superior to PDM or dog tag (if you don't have JDR)?

Lastly, wouldn't you opt for rockridge cramp card over wakwak for 36 extra atk?

Thanks!!

If you have any suggestions for headgear (I use +14 ruff hat) or a card for a headgear, I'd be very curious to know! Take care!

1) yeah same question hehehe, although we have +317 extra stat points for 185 I think for route 1 it should be updated.

2) for me I will use happy balloon, extra drop rate kick is sexy hehe

3) it depends on the build or route, for sera route I had this kind of base stat build non-JDR: 

100 str, 72 agi/vit, 120 int, 55 dex, 100 luk, accessories are jring(right) PDM(left), it's good.

4) if you are at 120 str stat build then yes, otherwise wakwak card for like 100-110 str builds.

#402 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 27 December 2021 - 03:03 AM

I went 120 str, 125 luk, 80agi, 80vit (level 173).

Funny my +15 crimson holy is doing better in general than a +14 JDR I bltested with / borrowed (I really am a newb and not sure where I'm going wrong here). The JDR doesn't have enchants yet though.

Also, does agi effect MA spamming speed? Or does anything other than equips like ruff hat?

Edited by Ultimate, 27 December 2021 - 03:03 AM.

#403 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 27 December 2021 - 10:01 AM

Funny my +15 crimson holy is doing better in general than a +14 JDR I bltested with / borrowed (I really am a newb and not sure where I'm going wrong here). The JDR doesn't have enchants yet though.

Also, does agi effect MA spamming speed? Or does anything other than equips like ruff hat?

Just to confirm, you have the Immortal dog tag accessory on with the JDR, right?

https://www.divine-p...ortal-dog-tag-1

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 27 December 2021 - 10:01 AM.

#404 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 10:39 AM

Just to confirm, you have the Immortal dog tag accessory on with the JDR, right?
https://www.divine-p...ortal-dog-tag-1

Yep! Just doing a little family time, will post pics later :)

Edited by Ultimate, 27 December 2021 - 10:39 AM.

#405 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 11:32 AM

Guessin that he’s dealing with shadow props or undead. And ofc crimson holy wins coz of right element than jdr.

#406 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 10:32 PM

I'm curious what mob is the target on both testing? Assuming it is undead or shadow property, do you enchant asperio on your JDR?

For spamming MA, the skill is fix at 0.5s cooldown so any aspd equal or above 175 (if my calculation is correct) should be okey, that's equivalent to 2MA/sec or dealing 1MA per 0.5s. I had an experience of running 2 swords MA GX which drops my aspd below 170 I can see an obvious slow in animation it feels to me my MA recasting is slow although I have +13Ruff.

Edited by GrimFlayer, 27 December 2021 - 10:37 PM.

#407 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 03:26 AM

Maybe the stupidest question yet, but in the first video nightmare GH, how is he kiting around the screen so fast?

#408 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 December 2021 - 06:05 AM

the replay is playing at 4x speed.

On the aspd part:

MA has a 0.5s cooldown, so you need an attack delay of 0.5s to match it, which is 175 aspd ( 200- 175)/50 = 0.5s

This assumes you are instantly casting the skill.

When you are casting, the delay after attack starts counting together with the beginning of the cast. So if you have a 0.25s cast, you can attack once every 0.75 seconds and not feel the impact of aspd on it (0.25 of the animation will happen simultaneously with the casting of the skill, with the remainder 0.5s of it matching with the skill cooldown)

#409 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 28 December 2021 - 08:19 AM

use ruff with crimson katar (holy)
you dont really get alot out of the eatk bonus from the combo.
unless your intend is to use Thanatos katar for leveling in the first place.
then again, thanatos dagger + solar sword serve you better

Im currently 183/65 so I am almost done leveling. I just used Ruff with Malicious Thanatos Dagger. I two shot everything in Nogg 3. How much better is Solar Sword/Thanatos Dagger combo? Is it more damage or more HP leech? 

#410 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 10:05 AM

Im currently 183/65 so I am almost done leveling. I just used Ruff with Malicious Thanatos Dagger. I two shot everything in Nogg 3. How much better is Solar Sword/Thanatos Dagger combo? Is it more damage or more HP leech?

I'm 177 but how am I not two shotting? I do like 400k a hit ugh! I suck!

#411 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 28 December 2021 - 10:28 AM

Solar sword has 100% chance to leech 1% so it's nice just cause you know that every hit will leech hp without fail. So it's a nice off-hand

I'm 177 but how am I not two shotting? I do like 400k a hit ugh! I suck!

What's the full gear loadout? Would be helpful to see, also assuming you have all the skills that pair with the enforcer shoes poison react lvl 10/weapon crush lvl 5/counter slash lvl 5/weapon blocking lvl 5.

#412 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 11:14 AM

screen-Chaos015.jpg

screen-Chaos016.jpg

I haven't used any of my skill points yet. This was my 175/60 status. You can use the thief shadow setup and get a little more dmg. I just like the Malicious Shadow set for a little more leech. I do between 700k to 800k per MA. Im seeing GX doing 999999 dmg lol. Im assuming they are using some kind of none leech setup. I use no SP pots really. I do still use about 200 slims per X3BM. I also sometimes get one shot by something in there. Im assuming something has reflect dmg? I have been using insurance just in case. I use infinity potion so I don't need to worry about interrupted cast.  

Edited by DarkDan, 28 December 2021 - 11:26 AM.

#413 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 12:00 PM

screen-Chaos015.jpg

screen-Chaos016.jpg

I haven't used any of my skill points yet. This was my 175/60 status. You can use the thief shadow setup and get a little more dmg. I just like the Malicious Shadow set for a little more leech. I do between 700k to 800k per MA. Im seeing GX doing 999999 dmg lol. Im assuming they are using some kind of none leech setup. I use no SP pots really. I do still use about 200 slims per X3BM. I also sometimes get one shot by something in there. Im assuming something has reflect dmg? I have been using insurance just in case. I use infinity potion so I don't need to worry about interrupted cast.

The blazzer reflects!

I use Korean rice cakes personally, instead of whites. Ended up with mountain of them somehow, years ago.

Edited by Ultimate, 28 December 2021 - 12:15 PM.

#414 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 12:03 PM

Solar sword has 100% chance to leech 1% so it's nice just cause you know that every hit will leech hp without fail. So it's a nice off-hand
What's the full gear loadout? Would be helpful to see, also assuming you have all the skills that pair with the enforcer shoes poison react lvl 10/weapon crush lvl 5/counter slash lvl 5/weapon blocking lvl 5.

my_dude.png

I'm not bragging in honestly just don't have the brain power since becoming a dad. Im wearing ROJ until my meg comes back to me (badly timed rental). The relevant skills are maxed out.

I also have:
+15 holy crimson katar (double liberation)
+12 Thanatos katar (malicious)

Edited by Ultimate, 28 December 2021 - 12:08 PM.

#415 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 28 December 2021 - 12:23 PM

my_dude.png

I'm not bragging in honestly just don't have the brain power since becoming a dad. Im wearing ROJ until my meg comes back to me (badly timed rental). The relevant skills are maxed out.

I also have:
+15 holy crimson katar (double liberation)
+12 Thanatos katar (malicious)

I'm doing 500k with 400 less atk and my accessories off, and no racial damage increases, I really can't think of anything other than the skills to explain the damage only being at 400k.
But damage could be increased with cards and stuff since the AK's aren't helping, but since it's a borrowed JDR I assume you wouldn't want to mess with decarding. You might also want to put on a a malicious shadow set if you have one just for the hp leech.
Side note: you should probably switch the shining poring out for costume goggles or one of the other 30% exp costumes for more exp gain.

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 28 December 2021 - 12:28 PM.

#416 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 12:27 PM

I'm doing 500k with 400 less atk and my accessories off, and no racial damage increases, I really can't think of anything other than the skills not being allocated for enforcer shoes effects to increase your damage.
Side note: you should probably switch the shining poring out for costume goggles or one of the other 30% exp costumes for more exp gain.

Great point. I was hoping for a ridiculous drop from BBs but no dice.

Edited by Ultimate, 28 December 2021 - 12:29 PM.

#417 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 28 December 2021 - 02:53 PM

Great point. I was hoping for a ridiculous drop from BBs but no dice.

Another possibility for your MA damage, maybe you don't have level 10 hotkeyed?

#418 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 03:45 PM

Another possibility for your MA damage, maybe you don't have level 10 hotkeyed?

I would never have believed I could be so absentminded...this must have been due to a skill reset...kind of shocking I was doing all those BBs and only started wondering why I was hitting 'low' in the last two weeks.

I'm now appropriately hitting with MA level 10.

- 1.3-1.5m no buffs GH, no cards on JDR (I bought my friends), 2m or so with aspersio and donuts
- 2-3m on various BBs no buffs

THANK YOU!!

Edited by Ultimate, 28 December 2021 - 04:47 PM.

#419 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 05:24 PM

I would never have believed I could be so absentminded...this must have been due to a skill reset...kind of shocking I was doing all those BBs and only started wondering why I was hitting 'low' in the last two weeks.

I'm now appropriately hitting with MA level 10.

- 1.3-1.5m no buffs GH, no cards on JDR (I bought my friends), 2m or so with aspersio and donuts
- 2-3m on various BBs no buffs

THANK YOU!!

have you tried nogg3 yet with your setup and ma10? just curious what dmg you get? Im interested in buying a JDR

#420 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 09:32 AM

have you tried nogg3 yet with your setup and ma10? just curious what dmg you get? Im interested in buying a JDR

2.5m a hit. Blazzer reflects if you give him time to cast.

I'll probably take a day off around the 11th to make an updated guide, and shower of single meg vs other builds.

Edited by Ultimate, 30 December 2021 - 09:33 AM.

#421 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 07:30 PM

2.5m a hit. Blazzer reflects if you give him time to cast.

I'll probably take a day off around the 11th to make an updated guide, and shower of single meg vs other builds.

I just got a JDR. Haven't tried it out yet. Now that im max level I may need to swap my build also. The 2nd build listed sounds more versatile than the first? Should I be using the 2nd setup? For end game use against boss two AK cards are best or WK?

The guy I bought it from has a sidewinder/wk combo. Guess he was crit build? PvM GX better with MA still or Crit Double ATK?

Edited by DarkDan, 06 January 2022 - 07:31 PM.

#422 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 07 January 2022 - 02:14 AM

change from sera 120int to ROJ+little garden 125luk give about 20% damage increase

Edited by bearl, 07 January 2022 - 02:15 AM.

#423 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 02:56 AM

I just got a JDR. Haven't tried it out yet. Now that im max level I may need to swap my build also. The 2nd build listed sounds more versatile than the first? Should I be using the 2nd setup? For end game use against boss two AK cards are best or WK?

The guy I bought it from has a sidewinder/wk combo. Guess he was crit build? PvM GX better with MA still or Crit Double ATK?

The second build with little garden and ROJ with 125 luk is best. As for JDR, x2 easily farmable wander man cards is best (+30% to medium/large, better than either WK or AK). You should be hitting 2.5-3.5m per hit on mvps.

I went max str, 125luk, rest into dex

Edited by Ultimate, 07 January 2022 - 02:57 AM.

#424 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 January 2022 - 05:06 AM

im using gears i have in 2018. and able to do 850k-ish MA damage on nogg 3. i always rage quit everytime i died by shield reflect.

#425 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 January 2022 - 05:41 PM

Any good DD setup for nogg3 leveling?
RTE + valk knife with 7x WK card or 7x pollwanderman card good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users