Another month has started and time continues to march into May.
You may remember during the month of April, we implemented the Skill Balance Update () along with Advanced Old Glast Heim ().
Moving into May, we have the following projects in the works:
- A multi-update story line quest ()
- New Dungeons ()
- Starting the path towards Transcendence Classes ()
- Discussing with the studio the plans after Transcendence Classes are implemented
- WoE Schedule Adjustments (Please see end of post for links)
- Bug fixes for previous updates
- Reported skill issues
- Costume back item display Issues
- Server error issue ()
- Mass Brewing Assistance NPC ()
Currently on RT Sakray, the first round of balance testing for limited knight skills is applied. This is to make sure that the function call works properly before we finalize the change. Next, we will test its interaction with current WoE Reductions and in a PvP environment. We will be updating the numbers as we go forward.
If you have any feedback or concerns, please address them in the feedback thread that can be found here: https://forums.warpp...hread-5-6-2020/
Unfortunately, the first round of Mass Brewing Assistance NPCs () did not work correctly. We cannot remove the need for certain classes to be present for the skill to work, so instead, we started development of a different NPC.
- Requires all the supplies for one cast of Spiritual Potion Creation 2
- Returns 75% of the potion cap as named slim potions
- Does NOT provide ranking points when used
Please make sure to vote for your WoE Times appropriate for the server. These polls will be open until May 29th.
- WoE will take place on different days. Time precedence will be WoE 1, WoE TE, and WoE 2 (As applicable to each server)
- Best three times will be used for each server
() Poring WoE Time Survey
Chaos WoE 1Time Survey
Chaos WoE 2Time Survey
Chaos WoE TE Time Survey
Thor WoE 1 Time Survey
Thor WoE 2 Time Survey
Thor WoE TE Time Survey
There is also another studio update in the works that is being targeted for June/July. However, we don't have the exact timeline nailed down, so we cannot announce a date when testing will begin. It will contain both a balance and content patch element.
Stay safe out there!
Ragnarok Online Team