Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:05 PM

big q. full crit or just a hybrid.

second, what items do you already have. crush strike can be low budget but its gonna be so weak i don tink you should....

#3 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:42 PM

big q. full crit or just a hybrid.

second, what items do you already have. crush strike can be low budget but its gonna be so weak i don tink you should....

Who would need a pure Crush Strike? it is just one shot and have 30cd, cannot clear mobs right?

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 15 June 2020 - 12:39 AM

crsh strike is just the 1 move of a crit rk. It might not seem popular anymore because of MA GX but a crit RK is still strong. We're just missing the hugel racing hat to have double attack.

giphy.gif

If we get that racing hat update, you can even one shot hard amdarais alone. I'm doing around 9M~ crush strike on this dude, a full racing hat will make it 11M~. If got double attack and turisus activate, thats 44M already.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 15 June 2020 - 12:45 AM.

#5 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:23 AM

:omg: 

impressive

crsh strike is just the 1 move of a crit rk. It might not seem popular anymore because of MA GX but a crit RK is still strong. We're just missing the hugel racing hat to have double attack.

giphy.gif

If we get that racing hat update, you can even one shot hard amdarais alone. I'm doing around 9M~ crush strike on this dude, a full racing hat will make it 11M~. If got double attack and turisus activate, thats 44M already.

^ i watched over 30times that was a close call wasnt it? 
it's 0.5sec/1sec before he reflects

im interested is cause i have a unutilised +14 lindy

Edited by bearl, 15 June 2020 - 09:37 AM.

#6 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 15 June 2020 - 12:30 PM

yea it is a close call. In fact this was in one of my earliest attempts at AOGH where i just stupidly zerk at the boss. He only dies if i get turisus or the increased damage activated- about half of the time maybe?

Since then i've basically tested all other methods, including spiral build, hundred spears build and dispel with randgris. All of them work pretty okay, but I've settled to dispel since it works well in my build (no additional gears, i've placed it into my +15 crimson THS holy to make it unbreakable) and uses the least consumable.

The basic strat is just crush strike once with main weapon(some free damage before reflect), then swap to the randgris weap and use curse water. Your attacks will miss usually but enchant blade/aura blade makes it still hit for like 4-5k dmg. Then u just autoattack amdarais once he uses reflect and wait for dispel to activate (5% chance so it only takes 1-2secs usually). Then just swap back to lindy and fireconv+zerk again lol.

Anyway for AOGH i say still db rk is way easier. Crit RK is just my love so i'll always have one to play.

**Edit** actually there’s one more method which works for all melee. Just bring a kagerou alt. Empty shadow prevents any sort of reflect for 30 seconds and works on boss (doesn’t fail at all. The failing in description refers to mvp have chance to fail at using skill). For RK, you even get double attack lv10 buff which means it’s possible to see 4M crits at the boss lol. I myself just haven’t got time to level my alt kage to 160 that’s why i nvr tried it yet.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 15 June 2020 - 01:01 PM.

#7 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:03 PM

still. impressive
you just proved that it's possible for crit RK to slap 42m damage on amdarais in 7sec
i thinking that maybe you could have more stable runs with magician knited hat > ORC

Edited by bearl, 15 June 2020 - 02:04 PM.

#8 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 03:35 PM

giphy.gif

how can you show to hp of MVP? sometimes I can see hp on mobs sometimes I don’t remember

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2020 - 05:15 PM

every non MVP flagged monsters has it's hp bar visibile

#10 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 06:14 PM

I have +12violet fear now and snake hat and 2b

Edited by proxy16, 16 June 2020 - 06:15 PM.

#11 Littlekaka

Littlekaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 06:42 AM

giphy.gif

Is it mob set better than gambler?

#12 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:19 AM

If you’re playing RK and using Twohanded sword, then yes. 18% ATK and 30% crit dmg far outweighs 44% crit dmg.

Gambler is more for characters that need either the atk speed or do not want to add str (so mostly crit rebels, rangers etc). A spear crit RK will use gambler seal since he needs that extra aspd for example.

Also, back to OP, a strong starter kit for your crit RK will be
1) Fallen Angel Wings +9 (enchanted with Fatal433). Slot with Petal card. Garment great for damage. Cost around 650M
2) Perverse Demon Mask - All round accessory for defense pierce and more agi for aspd. Around 500M.
3) Temporal luk boots with ASPD4 enchant. No need for any expensive boots here, the special enchant can be anything except musclefool. Cost maybe 15-30M. Higher budget later then swap to Lucky Day special enchant.
4) Mob Scarf - Best set for hg for crit RK. Aim for 700M buy price and just pair with a sunnies.

Your other accessory can use anything you can afford first, but later on jupiter ring is the best to pair with pdm for non-lindy users. Cheap and good option can be just a toy ring. 50atk, 10str, and buffs Bowling bash while you are clearing mobs with IB+BB.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 17 June 2020 - 08:20 AM.

#13 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:33 PM

ill try to buy sir thanks for the help,,ill post screenshot of my cs after I BUy all of them..last question sir? I saw ur build vs amadarais.if u have lindy set,jup ring is much better than Pdm?no pierce damage?

#14 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:35 PM

If you’re playing RK and using Twohanded sword, then yes. 18% ATK and 30% crit dmg far outweighs 44% crit dmg.

Gambler is more for characters that need either the atk speed or do not want to add str (so mostly crit rebels, rangers etc). A spear crit RK will use gambler seal since he needs that extra aspd for example.

1) Fallen Angel Wings +9 (enchanted with Fatal433). Slot with Petal card. Garment great for damage. Cost around 650M
2) Perverse Demon Mask - All round accessory for defense pierce and more agi for aspd. Around 500M.
3) Temporal luk boots with ASPD4 enchant. No need for any expensive boots here, the special enchant can be anything except musclefool. Cost maybe 15-30M. Higher budget later then swap to Lucky Day special enchant.
4) Mob Scarf - Best set for hg for crit RK. Aim for 700M buy price and just pair with a sunnies.

Your other accessory can use anything you can afford first, but later on jupiter ring is the best to pair with pdm for non-lindy users. Cheap and good option can be just a toy ring. 50atk, 10str, and buffs Bowling bash while you are clearing mobs with IB+BB.

jup ring or temp ring+luckyday?

#15 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:37 PM

read my text man. I gave you answer already (starts with J). Hard amdarais has only 30def, no point using pdm.

Basically lindy users use dogtag+pdm for boss, jring+pdm for mobs. Sometimes mvp no def, dogtag+jring.

Others--> jring+pdm all the way.

#16 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:40 PM

what defense I will use pierce defense?100+def? I dont know hehe

#17 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 12:42 AM

read this 
https://forums.warpp...e-knight-guide/

#18 g10vinzo

g10vinzo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2020 - 02:07 AM

Hi, would you recommend the same starter kit for a DB/crit hybrid RK? Why fatal10 + petal card matter for CS + IB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users