Sakray Patch 6-15-2020 - Page 4 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakray Patch 6-15-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

#76 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:46 AM

Do you have the list of equipment drops?

#77 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:48 AM

That's it. A bot-clan farmming 24/7 those stones... and don't worry, the Combat Knife stones are what matters and remains expensive. +1 with weapons dropping at fevers.

I like this too. Break the bots!

#78 PhieNguyen

PhieNguyen

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:53 AM

drop lv4 weapons is a good idea . cause if those weapons just can get by the hard ways . the price of them will goes so far and new user cant not buy it .

#79 tehPope

tehPope

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:54 AM

That is not the only map that has Ogretooth in the first place, so they don't monopolize every stone that can drop.  They are rare for a reason, because those weapons are among the strongest in the game.  Besides, Combat Knife will drop with stats from Sniper MVP anyway.  The real issue is that slotted mailbreakers/swordsbreakers will become a lot more common with this implementation if they start to drop organically.  They should stay gated behind the difficult quest because of their strength.  I'm not a fan of their CCTV method either, but it doesn't mean all endgame gear needs to be easier to obtain.

Edited by tehPope, 17 June 2020 - 01:55 AM.

#80 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:58 AM

This is a list of level four weapons that are currently obtainable (or will be obtainable with the new zones) by non mvp monsters or quest.  I personally do NOT think that level four weapons quest items should be obtainable with stat enchants.  The reason is because the stones that create these weapons are rare and players have spent countless hours and zeny to create/buy these weapons.  It would be insulting to players who have worked hard to do so (note: I am not one of those players) and the stones that create those weapons would essentially become worthless.  Nevertheless, I included them in the list because stat enchants seem to be the biggest motivator for adding them to fever fields, even though I would disagree with such a decision.

https://docs.google....VdnQ/edit#gid=0

This is a good list if we have to include level 4 weapons here.

#81 BoniexDemius

BoniexDemius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:08 AM

@Campitor,  

Regarding the Frenzy, I found the choice of Minas de Embach particularly strange, wouldn't it be better for Juperos? has more Frenzy climate. And it would be very important to increase the spawning of all Frenzy maps to support the number of players going there. 

And remember, we're talking about a high level map! it doesn't have to be easy, on the contrary, it has to be worth it in difficulty and fun. And please, Seriously see a Buffs in these Mvps, do not let the game age with MvP the same way as the first day, it is sad to see mob and not MvP.

Edited by BoniexDemius, 17 June 2020 - 02:11 AM.

#82 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:11 AM

Just add the Pierce def dragon weapons of ALL class. Remove ALL the others.

This is better

#83 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:12 AM

@camp im just gonna comment for each list u listed out

• Bazerald  > can be dropped by pharaoh, pharaoh can already be killed by any1, and i always see it spawns, if people are too lazy to hunt them or dnt know how to then u will devalue this item
  • Bloody Axe > i have no idea who drops it in this server
  • Brionac > bio3 LK mvp drop, u will devalue this item, this item its supposed to be rare.
  • Dragon Killer * >>
  • Dragon Wing * >> these dragon items, might be appropriate to drop in abyss lake for the CURRENT content we have right now
  • Dragon Slayer * >>
  • Grand Cross > bio3 HP mvp drop, u will devalue this item, this item its supposed to be rare.
  • Hardcover Book > bio3 HP normal drop, can be obtainedable by high priest, which isnt too bad if its added to fiver fields
  • Kaiser Knuckle > bio4 weapon drop?? i dnt think these should be put in at all
  • Immaterial Sword > turtle general drop, like i said, devaluing again
  • Light Epsilon > orc hero drop, ive seen always heavy competition on orc hero, and this item is valueable, making them drop from fiver field drop will make its value a joke
  • Moonlight Dagger > moonie drops it, heavy competition aswell, rare item and also SINX bio3 mvp drop it, making it drop in fiver field would be a joke
  • Oriental Lute >  drops from evil nymph, dropping it in fiver field is not bad because u can either hunt evil nymph or fiver field
  • Queen's Whip > drops from Zealotus, the rarity of this item needs to stay rare for the item to have its value
  • Rudra Bow > Sniper bio3 mvp drop and also castle treasure drop. also ull be devaluing this one because supposed to be rare
  • Schweizersabel > drops from bio2 swordman mobs
  • Sword Breaker > level 4 weapon creation exclusive, people spent hundreds of millions of zeny making this item. i dnt agree with bots, and yes they have advantage, u should do something about the cctv bots that farm those items. but there are legit player who comps these bots and spending their hard earned zeny to obtain this item. making it available from fiverfield would just insult these players who work hard, who invest in their guild and the players that hunt/make these weapon.
  • Tomahawk > bio3 mastersmith mvp drops. fun item, but should keep its rarity and keep the high rewards for people who put in the effort to kill these
  • Unholy Touch > Diabloic drops them, putting them in fiver fields wouldnt hurt any1, they can hunt either fiver fields or diabolic
  • Wing Staff > drops from bio2 mage mobs.

all these items that are exclusively MVP drop shouldnt be on fiver fields. people spent time, effort to kill mvps. with heavy competition on mvps, u should keep it rewarding by keeping these exclusive weapons drop from those mvps and not fiver fields. every1 has access to make a mvp characters, to comp and to win and to obtain these item. do not insult the players that actually work as a team to get good exclusive mvp items, just because some people could not win or do not want to compete. ive seen a guild like heavy hitters who goes around mvping as a party, they have gotten multiple good loot and mvp cards, and they deserve it because they actually compete.

#84 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:22 AM

I like how you complain about swordbreaker and mail realer but don’t care about the two handed sword drops. They also require lots of time and Zeny to make those as well. I think people only have a problem with the things they feel directly effected them.

#85 TheReaper

TheReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:26 AM

Competitive MVP'in is good if people intend on killing the mvp and not spamming pneuma/safetywalls, buffing mvps which goes against the game's rules.

With such people on this server screwing the gaming experience for others i sure as hell wouldnt mind they add mvp specific drops to frenzy fields. 

#86 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:31 AM

I like how you complain about swordbreaker and mail realer but don’t care about the two handed sword drops. They also require lots of time and Zeny to make those as well. I think people only have a problem with the things they feel directly effected them.

That is always how it has been. Instead of suggesting things that would benefit the general population, it has always been about each individuals vested interests. Worst is that WP succumbs to these people as they are the most active in forums and treat them as the representative for the whole RO community thus always getting their way. Well, the "business" continues and WP is too duumb to realize this.

and re-echoeing again, MVPing is the most toxic part of RO.To think only a very small part of people considering to do MVP. It would be a good shift to focus these gears on the fever fields as  grinding has always been the best part of RO.

#87 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:36 AM

i literally made a comment for every single weapons campitor dropped, i dnt even hunt ANY of them, but i know how much of an impact it would make for the people who actually put an efforts in to get these items, to gather groups to go mvps to win, even tho is toxic, they still manage to win and to get it. no it doesnt directly effect me, it effect alot of people. is actually opposite, the people that wanted these in, are the one who just couldnt deal with comps or dont know how to kill mvps effectively and just expect easy drops or easily accesable item without having to either woe or mvps.

#88 EleazarJ93

EleazarJ93

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:37 AM

Thank you Camp for your hard work.

Thank you Camp. When will this transition into the main server?

#89 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:39 AM

drop lv4 weapons is a good idea . cause if those weapons just can get by the hard ways . the price of them will goes so far and new user cant not buy it .

so u expect new users to have an end game weapon when they start the game? this makes total sense. they are expensive and hard to get for a reason.

#90 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:41 AM

so u expect new users to have an end game weapon when they start the game? this makes total sense. they are expensive and hard to get for a reason.

abys lake is end game and not that easy. Bio 3 gaming is more of exploiting the AI of monsters which is not FUN and MVPing soocks in RO

#91 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:43 AM

gae bolg plss

#92 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:43 AM

tell me how are u exploiting a bio3 AI? i dont think u know what u are talking about

#93 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:47 AM

Just make the enchants from the mvp better odds to get good enchants. This would keep the value up on these weapons. Also you could give it better enchants if that’s not good enough.

#94 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:52 AM

the problem with fiver field enchant is that they made it drop 3options instead of 2. for example look at chain[3] from orc fiver fields and the chain drop from marrionete. 

i think dropping a dragon type weapons for abyss lake seems like an appropriate options for the current content we have, then in the future when we get more and more content for example bio3 fiver fields, then putting those bio3 mvp drops in those fields would make sense aswell. 

#95 Brenao

Brenao

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVitória, Brasil
  • Server:RT

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:54 AM

Thanatos Tower? Odin Shrine?

Won't these Hugel maps come?

#96 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:56 AM

I understand what your saying but there isn’t weapons that make bios easier like with dragon slayer. So either they would need to make the items or you could just edit those mvp drops in the future to have 3 or more enchants with better enchants.

#97 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:11 AM

from what i understand the way the weapon drops options works and coded to the game is by monster level and by tier

it would be 

Tier 1 (level 1-20 monster drops)

Tier 2 (level 21-40 Monster drops)

Tier 3 (level 41-60 Monster drops)

Tier 4 (Level 61+ monster drops)

https://forums.warpp...s/#entry2940366

the way fiver field works and coded that the champion monster does not fall under those tiers levels and exclusively drop 3 options for weapons and enchanted armors/garment/shoes. the couldnt even make treasure boxes drop weapon with enchants, the only way for them to do it was to change the level of treasure boxes to level 99 so that it will fall under Tier 4 monster drops. so if you putting those weapons in the fiver fields, u gonna see those weapon having better options than the actual mvp drops

#98 illegitW

illegitW

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:14 AM

That is always how it has been. Instead of suggesting things that would benefit the general population, it has always been about each individuals vested interests. Worst is that WP succumbs to these people as they are the most active in forums and treat them as the representative for the whole RO community thus always getting their way. Well, the "business" continues and WP is too duumb to realize this.

and re-echoeing again, MVPing is the most toxic part of RO.To think only a very small part of people considering to do MVP. It would be a good shift to focus these gears on the fever fields as grinding has always been the best part of RO.

+1 for this and dropping MVP gear from abyss lake. Imo its way better to encourage players doing big groups to farm this kind of stuff than having a small group of whales monopolizing MVPs.

#99 Lesme

Lesme

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:21 AM

and re-echoeing again, MVPing is the most toxic part of RO.To think only a very small part of people considering to do MVP. It would be a good shift to focus these gears on the fever fields as  grinding has always been the best part of RO.

+1

People keep talking about "you will make the price of X item a joke"

A FREAKING PIKE [4] with decent status is being sold for 100m+, why can't you see that? The weapons will NOT lose value, if the enchant is good they will keep the value of ANY WEAPON high. Simple like that!

What I'm more concerned about is the fact that ONLY knights have a good way to farm any of these maps. Sin will be good for juperos, but how are other classes supposed to farm there? 

Please bring rebirth so we have at least something to do with other classes in this game.

#100 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:23 AM

The list of weapons has little diversity. It would be nice to have more options for Staff, Book and Katar. Magic classes and Assassins are always left out in this game.
I would like to see the list with Garmet and Shoes drops.

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 17 June 2020 - 04:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users