June 18th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 18th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#51 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:06 PM

1)I understand clearly . Now my question for you sir, when will it be published, that decision? what day please tell me, what a day to stop waiting. I want to know an exact day to know the decision. Woe's time

2 ) we just want to know what day you can say the decision. exactly.

3)can you please be clear and tell us what day it will show the result, what day we will know the truth.

As soon as I am able. I have to do paperwork today and I hope to be able to go through most if not all the polls tomorrow.

#52 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:06 PM

For those wanting an FAS  fix, your best bet would have been when the update was delayed. But the voices were heard and the update was pushed unfinished. You could now be waiting a very long time for the fix.

#53 rakionix

rakionix

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 297 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:07 PM

The goal with this event was to do something light and quick. We were originally planning on continuing our Poring Con quest series.. but world events made that seem wrong. So the team came up with the concept of light quests of just helping the local city communities for rewards.

BR has just implemented their first update of the year in late May/June. I would really like for them to be getting more updates. But iRO has gotten more updates than bRO.

We will share our findings. Please understand though that the survey was not a vote. It was to inform us of the views of the community to certain time slots so we can make a informed decision.

1)I understand clearly . Now my question for you sir, when will it be published, that decision? what day please tell me, what a day to stop waiting. I want to know an exact day to know the decision. Woe's time

2 ) we just want to know what day you can say the decision. exactly.

3)can you please be clear and tell us what day it will show the result, what day we will know the truth.

the only thing we need to know. what a day finally they will show the result and if indeed. They'll do the woe schedule change. so that more people can participate and come to play the game. Actually. doesn't help much. say nothing

. We only ask you what day, day and time. that you could have the final answer. about the schedule change. whether they will actually do something or do nothing. And if it really is true or was it just democratic to say that they are people who listen to the community. the only thing we need to know is.

what day will you really know the change and publish the result or the final decision of this topic.

5)please we just want to know what day you will know and will be able to publish the definitive schedule. of the woe.

6)we need to know the final decision of woe's timers. for some people woe is very early. and we need more sleep.

#54 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:09 PM

Okay BBQ Becky, it don't mean to complain on free stuff either.

You the type that would ask for a free stick up gum and complain about the brand it iis.

You know nothing Jon Snow.
I'll just ignore u, sailor pist0l.

#55 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:19 PM

The goal with this event was to do something light and quick. We were originally planning on continuing our Poring Con quest series.. but world events made that seem wrong. So the team came up with the concept of light quests of just helping the local city communities for rewards.

BR has just implemented their first update of the year in late May/June. I would really like for them to be getting more updates. But iRO has gotten more updates than bRO.

We will share our findings. Please understand though that the survey was not a vote. It was to inform us of the views of the community to certain time slots so we can make a informed decision.

Well, the problem of this is, we are here with years and years, and when bRO comes, we stay at the same place for mounths (oh wait, we stop for 2 mounths), then RT, you know what I'm saying.

bRO have lot of things in less than a year. RT too. And.... iRO?

We are asking for some fix for years, like:

Cowraiders acessory card useless.
We miss so many things, where's space fantasy? where the new 140+ cards in a year that u said we will receive mountly new ones?
VIP improvement? 17.1?
Best engine for market search, its so painfull to use a system that is worse than storage search, maybe a WEBSITE like a 3rd ppl someday made for help people?
Bank?
New TI monsters?
Description of rebalance, icons and blablabla?????

Well. We can write a  book with so many things we already report. 
It's good to see ppl asking for update right? just see the old faq 4 friday (RIP) we say a bunch of things for be the best server, but, nowdays, I haven't energy for be more than 30 minutes online.

Edited by Batima, 18 June 2020 - 01:20 PM.

#56 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:22 PM

Well, the problem of this is, we are here with years and years, and when bRO comes, we stay at the same place for mounths (oh wait, we stop for 2 mounths), then RT, you know what I'm saying.

bRO have lot of things in less than a year. RT too. And.... iRO?

We are asking for some fix for years, like:

Cowraiders acessory card useless.
We miss so many things, where's space fantasy? where the new 140+ cards in a year that u said we will receive mountly new ones?
VIP improvement? 17.1?
Best engine for market search, its so painfull to use a system that is worse than storage search, maybe a WEBSITE like a 3rd ppl someday made for help people?
Bank?
New TI monsters?
Description of rebalance, icons and blablabla?????

Well. We can write a  book with so many things we already report. 
It's good to see ppl asking for update right? just see the old faq 4 friday (RIP) we say a bunch of things for be the best server, but, nowdays, I haven't energy for be more than 30 minutes online.

Please,

Express more of how you feel, we are listen  :lol:

Type it all out now is your chance Campitor is on!

Edited by abui951, 18 June 2020 - 01:27 PM.

#57 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:24 PM

@Camp Asking again for Cecil in high TI instead of whats currently listed. Again, its lighthalzen spotlight and its been around 2 years since they've been in TI. Please consider~

#58 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:24 PM

Please,

Express more of how you, we are listen  :lol:

I love how you use google translator, it's so funny.

#59 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:26 PM

Thanks!

So what do you feel needs to be updated, again?

You should have it as a copy and paste by now.

#60 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:29 PM

abui951, on 18 Jun 2020 - 7:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Please,

Express more of how you, we are listen   :lol:

Ignore That sailor moon
Or she punishes you in the name of the moon  
:Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:

#61 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:31 PM

abui951, on 18 Jun 2020 - 7:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Ignore That sailor moon
Or she punishes you in the name of the moon  
:Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:  :Emo_22:

*_* 

So proud.

#62 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:35 PM

On a business point of view, and if you were a CEO, you would do the same, that is, focus on where gives you the money.

Right, if that was the case
I fully support warpportal decision.

#63 Littlekaka

Littlekaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:36 PM

Could you please fix Illusion combo battle gloves set?

#64 rendonzero

rendonzero

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:45 PM

Hey warp portal we are waiting for the NEW woe schedule, its coming soon?

#65 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:50 PM

Anniversary daily event with 2 points when mobs get killed and a single +10 food buff and costume flu mask as reward. Holy jokes. Eden merrit badger npc is way better than that.

#66 KielConstantine

KielConstantine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:59 PM

I dont even blame WP. kRO's main focus is probably on Thai RO right now as it is a new gold mine.

Also, you wouldnt want kRO to manage iRO or you all would quit due to obvious crazy power creeps, at least,

it is already disgusting on Thai RO ie you get 25 dead branches from the gacha egg (around $1.5 each egg). Many people speny $100 - $150 and absolutely got nothing, but buff scrolls and dead branches, from the eggs lmfao

Lmfao. That's why i quit from the cursed RO:M who were happening last years. Their gacha system just meh.

Every new opened server just for gold mining from players. That's happened for the new idRO server too.. They have Gacha inside gacha. I played for 3 months, and quit. Going back to iRO.

#67 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:17 PM

Lmfao. That's why i quit from the cursed RO:M who were happening last years. Their gacha system just meh.

Every new opened server just for gold mining from players. That's happened for the new idRO server too.. They have Gacha inside gacha. I played for 3 months, and quit. Going back to iRO.

Yup thats a sad side of playing on an official server. Its very money hungry. Though I would rather quit RO altogether rather than play an private thief server. I still believe iRO GMs and Camp won't be as corrupted as those private server GMs lol

RoM is a different story however. The reason many people are leaving is they can't RMT, that is, whatever money they put into, they can't gain back. Moreober, the money has to come out from your pocket. There is no WPE (BCC) gifting option. Some players play RO to make a living out of it. Thats why Bots and RMT problems won't go away. This has always come with RO since 2002.

iRO may have slow updates but if you look at the cost or money you spend, its literally a very good server. It's been pretty much a fact already that kRO gives updates to wherever makes big money. That's a basic foundation of a business anyway.

#68 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:29 PM

weekly reminder 

https://forums.warpp...t-nerfschanges/

btw camp, you should update the homeward event text on patch notes to reflect the bonuses wich are 100% exp 50% drops now, not 50/25 anymore, been like that for weeks already :v

#69 jfelipe123

jfelipe123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:39 PM

Kindly request to add HD Carnium/Bradium 100 boxes to kafra shop, thanks in advance!

#70 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Thor

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

Add tax in player to player deal.

#71 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

another week another maitenance, happy to see the life still in this server, as for the people posting wanting more, patience, and actually eventually your hard pushes at the GMs are heard will be heard will be looked after, they know you want it, they know your waiting, they are trying their best, eventually you will see results, just relax, and enjoy the game in the meantime, dont forget to have fun. 

everyone seem so serious, yet in truth we are here for the unexpected and the joy from this game. have fun and stop worrying, you'll get what you want eventually

cheers

#72 abdulrauf

abdulrauf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:52 PM

yes..be patience and enjoy the game, waiting server are open  :D 

#73 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:53 PM

another week another maitenance, happy to see the life still in this server, as for the people posting wanting more, patience, and actually eventually your hard pushes at the GMs are heard will be heard will be looked after, they know you want it, they know your waiting, they are trying their best, eventually you will see results, just relax, and enjoy the game in the meantime, dont forget to have fun. 

everyone seem so serious, yet in truth we are here for the unexpected and the joy from this game. have fun and stop worrying, you'll get what you want eventually

cheers

A hearty +1 to this. Everybody have fun tonight.

#74 Phantasyworld

Phantasyworld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

So the White Knight card set is fixed already? or there is no point to get those yet? o:

#75 jfelipe123

jfelipe123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:02 PM

So the White Knight card set is fixed already? or there is no point to get those yet? o:

it's really useful for general uses, even with broken combo with Khalitz. Knight Card (combo not working)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users