RT - Hugel Fruit Shop with SP Items - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

RT - Hugel Fruit Shop with SP Items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#1 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

Well, I know that the majority here will be against the suggestion as they will claim that it would destabilize the SP items market. But honestly? The price of Strawberry, Grape, Orange, Lemon, Honey and Royal Jelly is driven by bots and practically 90% of the items on the market are collected by bots. What is the reason for continuing to feed this dirty market? The bots will never disappear from this server, so at least put these items that I mentioned by selling directly on NPC at a fair price and that will help to drain zeny in game. 

Just understand, I don't want the game to be any easier, I just want anyone who uses bot to burn in hell and anything that makes their life difficult will not still be enough.

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 25 June 2020 - 08:34 AM.

#2 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 20 June 2020 - 10:57 AM

I'll keep an open mind about this since it is very old school that RO does not have buyable sp recovery items from npcs. On the other hand, I do not want to devalue sp recovery gear and ranked blue pots too much. So I propose weaker sp recovery items instead like Cheese and Lemon for around 2,000 zeny. Both recover less sp and weigh more than Strawberry to give it a little bit more balance in exchange for its availability.

#3 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 12:33 PM

I'll keep an open mind about this since it is very old school that RO does not have buyable sp recovery items from npcs. On the other hand, I do not want to devalue sp recovery gear and ranked blue pots too much. So I propose weaker sp recovery items instead like Cheese and Lemon for around 2,000 zeny. Both recover less sp and weigh more than Strawberry to give it a little bit more balance in exchange for its availability.

I agree, but I would add Strawberry because it was already sold in npc before renewal. It doesn't have to be a cheap price, but enough to discourage people who hunting with bot. Changing the drop from Honey and Royal Jelly to high level monsters is another viable recommendation.

#4 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 12:49 PM

Or just make botting legal

#5 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 20 June 2020 - 12:51 PM

I do hunt those items, but I hunt them for my own use so that I don't have to purchase them. I don't want to think about the time it would take to hunt enough to use AND sell.

- I guess that's why it is safe to assume many of the items on the market in this area are botted.

#6 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 12:58 PM

I do hunt those items, but I hunt them for my own use so that I don't have to purchase them. I don't want to think about the time it would take to hunt enough to use AND sell.

- I guess that's why it is safe to assume many of the items on the market in this area are botted.

I also hunt mine, but while I do that with a character, there is another person with five or more characters on the same map as me, collecting five times as much. It's sad  :(

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 20 June 2020 - 01:00 PM.

#7 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2020 - 09:02 PM

Whatever suggestions being made, you'll know that it won't be heard by admins especially with overflowing requests for bots termination.

Bots are indeed common problems and nothing can be done if admins themselves do not bring any actions against them which i hate it. The only solution is to live with it and deal problems ourselves

I buy SP items using offline buying store or it can be solved by using dual priest magni / married character if you run out of SP.

#8 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 09:19 PM

2,000z? Zeny sink you say? Lol look what camp did to those consumables/ingredients for battleground badges in renewal. Those prizes as rewards with zeny are even higher than those on regular market prices. Immortal heart costs like 75,000 a piece and 250,000z with badge will give you like 5pcs.

#9 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 02:27 AM

If you sell strawberry at NPC its only 100zeny, that being said, it is only bots who collects the supply, NPC should sell strawberry for little over 200zeny. 

Botters should not ask for 2000zeny each, its botted strawberry lmao, even real farmed strawberry should not be over 500zeny each, the current prices is just manipulation because of there is no other source. 

This must be done, because you all do not want light blue potion in the KP shop then so be it an NPC.

Finally someone got to speak up as well.

#10 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 05:57 AM

From the moment that there is an item of HP (Mastela) and an item of SP (Strawberry) selling at NPC, all other items will have to be based on the price of those who sell at the NPC. As such, the price of all HP and SP supplies will stabilize.

Another benefit is to drain zeny from the server. Mastela 6.3k at NPC, strawberry at 2k at NPC, Speed ​​Potion at 40k at NPC. I believe that at least 1B per WoE would go away with consumables.

#11 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 07:06 AM

Just make blue herb at original rate at the goats and ban the bots that will bot there. Problem fixed :)

#12 bersinzon

bersinzon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 12:38 PM

Whatever suggestions being made, you'll know that it won't be heard by admins especially with overflowing requests for bots termination.

Bots are indeed common problems and nothing can be done if admins themselves do not bring any actions against them which i hate it. The only solution is to live with it and deal problems ourselves

I buy SP items using offline buying store or it can be solved by using dual priest magni / married character if you run out of SP.

You probably don't play as a Monk hunting MVP, WoE or even partying in harder places. Now with Bleeding in abbey EVERYONE need a lot of SP items.

#13 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 03:52 AM

Orange now 6k LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

-_- botters no shame...

@Campitor,

Need a fix for this now....this should be priority. We need NPC or KP shop sp pots now. There's no other choice here. 

#14 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

@Campitor Please don't ignore this suggestion

#15 bersinzon

bersinzon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:14 PM

17K a single blue herb.

6k orange.

10k strawberry.

And we are not in WoE prep yet.

Don't ignore this suggestion @Campitor

#16 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:39 PM

it's more expensive than chaos already :v

#17 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:48 PM

Bring in OCPs such as CVB, and people wont need HP/SP items again. Otherwise, it sucks that a newly opened server is suffering a worse inflation than Chaos.

#18 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:09 PM

Bring in OCPs such as CVB, and people wont need HP/SP items again. Otherwise, it sucks that a newly opened server is suffering a worse inflation than Chaos.

What is OCP and CVB.. y'all keep using this abbreviations I am not familiar with, not all of us are from chaos/old school servers..

Also.

@CAMP DO NOT IGNORE THIS IDEA!!!!

#19 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:11 PM

What is OCP and CVB.. y'all keep using this abbreviations I am not familiar with, not all of us are from chaos/old school servers..

Also.

@CAMP DO NOT IGNORE THIS IDEA!!!!  These dirty botters who bot these items just sell the zeny RMT because they wont get a real job.. DESTROY 90% OF THE BOTS AND GIVE US A SP MERCHANT NPC!

#20 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:11 PM

Supply and Demand.

Supply is currently way below the Demand.

#21 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:12 PM

Also.

@CAMP DO NOT IGNORE THIS IDEA!!!!

You probably not gonna like it hahaha

CVB is Catherina Von Blood and it is considered to be a OCP item. OCP is Overseas Care Packages and they are cash shop items.

#22 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:18 PM

You probably not gonna like it hahaha

CVB is Catherina Von Blood and it is considered to be a OCP item. OCP is Overseas Care Packages and they are cash shop items.

Nope dont like it lmao. thank you for elaborating! 

But you are right, we all are suffering it right now, bots are out of control, inflation is way way super high, no zeny toilets anywhere, our zeny is worth -_-..  idk how the inflation in chaos is, but this is hell in RT.. 

Edited by Zekayn, 24 June 2020 - 08:20 PM.

#23 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:56 PM

RT Paramarket

#24 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:56 AM

@Campitor,

This must happen soon please it’s essential!

#25 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:34 AM

Just make blue herb at original rate at the goats and ban the bots that will bot there. Problem fixed :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users