July 30th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 30th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#51 honkey

honkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:54 AM

Can I get a response to my orc dungeon champion spawn update?

I recall a few maintenances ago that you would implement the new formula to einbroch and abyss lake and would consider implementing to the other FF.

#52 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:56 AM

Have you talked to your team about suggesting SP items in NPC? It's been a while since we've been asking for this.
https://forums.warpp...-with-sp-items/

#53 honkey

honkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:58 AM

I thought it was already like this. I mean, there are orc warrior champions but no orc warriors in dungeon.

No it's not. To get the warrior to spawn for example, a kill count of 10 orc skeletons have to be killed.

The new formula would include all champion spawning monsters to trigger any champion that was last killed. At least that's how I understand it.

#54 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:59 AM

Thank you camp and team for your efforts.

I cant say i am happy with this but knowing that the server progress and fixes is directly tied to the studio and their proeficiency (or lack of), is quite demoralizing

#55 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:07 PM

Have you talked to your team about suggesting SP items in NPC? It's been a while since we've been asking for this.
https://forums.warpp...-with-sp-items/

Unlimited SP items are not going to happen. But were discussing paramarketing them as an event to test the waters with a lot of different random times/days so they can't be all bought at once.

#56 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Chaos/Loki/Thor

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:08 PM

:V

#57 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:09 PM

Unlimited SP items are not going to happen. But were discussing paramarketing them as an event to test the waters with a lot of different random times/days so they can't be all bought at once.

OK thank you for answering

#58 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:14 PM

September is the date that we confirmed with the studio for trans classes. Unfortunately we cannot change this.

About the hats you said you were going to implement a few months ago, is there anything new about them? (Chick Hat, Tam Hat)

#59 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:20 PM

I hope you have a good idea for a rework of Battlegrounds. What do you think about bringing the exclusive RO Zero hats as rewards? I know this is not yet in your plans, but I would like you to think about it.

#60 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:24 PM

Thank you for the timeframe! Plenty of time to 99 the rest of my characters ^^

#61 honkey

honkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:24 PM

Updating the spawn formula to the orc dungeon FF would be a nice ez update you can implement for this week's maintenance instead of really doing nothing.

#62 Straws

Straws

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:30 PM

Do we have any plans on resetting alchemist/blacksmith rankings? Or a timetable for that? 

#63 BoniexDemius

BoniexDemius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:31 PM

@Campitor! a very important question for everyone: Are items for the Transclass coming with options like the current ones? because if you don't come, all the clothes, shoes and garments are worthless. Does the package come with all these updates?

#64 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

September is the date that we confirmed with the studio for trans classes. Unfortunately we cannot change this.

Is it actually going to launch on this date?

#65 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:20 PM

Why not? its 2020, its not that bad, we have that in Chaos as KP item

#66 1761872280633260

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:42 PM

Why have you literally doubled de KP price in BRL without send us any kind of pre announcement ??
I think that is very disrespectful with your community.

Good point. 100% upside on prices all of a sudden. It just feels bad.

@Campitor Why don't you place Transclasses for August 17th and 18th? There is no need to postpone this anymore, the server has fewer players every day.

Not that much of time. Setting a date was fair enought to me. Majority (all?) of people here are not new players, we know the content that is going to come, we like it. But there is no need to hurry, enjoy what u have now and relax.

I'm speaking of me of course... i came here to feel the nostalgic of old times RO even with the new mechanichs. And i'm enjoying it so much, even the PvM omg..

Edited by 1761872280633260, 30 July 2020 - 01:43 PM.

#67 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:55 PM

Players can make their preferences but Chaos already is taking the wednesday slot.

What players? Why can’t woe be the same time on both servers?

#68 gwil

gwil

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:26 PM

What players? Why can’t woe be the same time on both servers?

Pretty sure people play on multiple servers my man.... 

I would love eta on alchemist point reset as well. 

Thank you for the work you have been putting in for this Campitor.

#69 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:30 PM

Can you explain to us the negative points?

Honestly i can't think of any.

I see a great zeny sink, one less item for bots, more players farming dragons, etc.

#70 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:45 PM

And about /alchemist and /blacksmith they will be reset when trans go on ?

#71 gwil

gwil

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:51 PM

Can you explain to us the negative points?

Honestly i can't think of any.

I see a great zeny sink, one less item for bots, more players farming dragons, etc.

I would think it would be more about shortening the life of the already limited content in the end game. Can you imagine how much more annoyed and angry people would have been if there was still no trans like right now, but with sp items sold by vendors in game. It would be literally months of skill spam farming for perfect rolls on gear. The gear drops are the only real end game pve content right now. Making it easier to do that faster and more effectively is not an ideal situation for the game when we as players did not know when the next content push would come out. 

#72 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:59 PM

Or you can add it to castle drops like chaos has.

#73 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:04 PM

I would think it would be more about shortening the life of the already limited content in the end game. Can you imagine how much more annoyed and angry people would have been if there was still no trans like right now, but with sp items sold by vendors in game. It would be literally months of skill spam farming for perfect rolls on gear. The gear drops are the only real end game pve content right now. Making it easier to do that faster and more effectively is not an ideal situation for the game when we as players did not know when the next content push would come out. 

I agree with that, but it is just a negative point against many positives.

Soon there will be an endless tower, countless instances, another WoE. Will the bots handle all that content? How much will the price of these consumables increase ?

i dont know :(

#74 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:11 PM

Light maintenance? This isnt light maintenance if you consume all 4 hours. 

#75 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:15 PM

If the EAC really works, that's fine. The problem is that the server has lost players and without bots there will be fewer SP items on the market. I just think that all Champions Monsters should drop Strawberry, Honey and Royal Jelly with a high success rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users