RO1 Kachua Key Feedback Thread. - Page 3 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RO1 Kachua Key Feedback Thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#51 3699200508180937180

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 August 2020 - 08:41 AM

This system sucks... Many of the items are not for sell or trade, and people that have issues with kafra point purchase on steam as me cannot purchase the items on a secundary account to trade it.... I spend tons of money for just EDP or acid bombs or just 1 BSB get only first class shadows, 0 certificates etc, i spend money in the game many time and what i say to all my friend is dont spend on this anymore... it sucks and there is no compensations for this cause i make a ticket about how is possible that many items that i pay cannot be trade for my main account...

1. First you need to change the items make it tradable first example infinity drink
2. Remove all consumable items that are related to a class as Enchanting deadly poison and acid bombs, if some purchase the acid bomb he want to see something different on kachua key.
3. Improve rates, at this point Remix is more rentable that this kachua system, any other system is more rentable.
4. Maybe you can make a boxter of this system to roll all the bad items that we get if you dont want to help to the people that already pay for this at least give them some "Kind of solution"
5. if this dosent change maybe you dont have to drop the other options of ocp or retro ticket, cause people would like more the other systems.... y never would spend for myself on kachua i would be waiting for something different...
6. Even some millions of zenny are better than EDP bottles make something creative please 

#52 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 August 2020 - 09:33 AM

I haven't purchased any Kachuas yet, but reading these comments, it doesn't seem like they're a good investment in KPs.

#53 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:09 AM

I haven't purchased any Kachuas yet, but reading these comments, it doesn't seem like they're a good investment in KPs.

Fact on surface

1.rate are bad compare to ocp
2.rng in rng ,random shadow box
3.consumable half of it, so we lose half with same price as ocp
4.old system gone like gramp
5.kRO items are too weak or not interesting like jRO
6.no staff to tell info about this system, no list on official website
7.mostly items are buggy, like instant refined when released
8.consumable that include key also not interesting, some are useless
9.there no telling about rate on this system, isnt this illegal?
10.all untrade, cant stack up the items. No market here
11.need to update monthly ,that hardly iRO does
12.lacking of courage to buying more, like no guarantee limit in ygg ascension or no system to mix trash item to making useful again.

Edited by aTID2, 25 August 2020 - 10:10 AM.

#54 ClubAscension

ClubAscension

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 11:06 AM

You and many people feel this way.

WP needs to come up with better and more useful boxes and remove all the trash items that can already be obtained in the game (i.e. Poison Bottles, Genetic stuff, etc). Maybe come up with another thread for reasonable ideas from the community?

Pretty much agreed with everything that Val, Ash, and Ral wrote so far. Really good input from them.

#55 4886171129045242170

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 06:48 PM

Can you guys provide a list of items which can be obtained? I read that in KRO you can get powerful spirit essence in kachua's secret box. Is this implemented in iRO already (still bitter about the abysmal low rates of getting phreeoni egg or even essences via cupet)

#56 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 August 2020 - 04:11 AM

Community is not happy with the cash grab. Better change the rates before more people stop spending.

#57 xBLackGokux

xBLackGokux

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMx

Posted 26 August 2020 - 09:36 PM

I already spend 16k kp only on infinity drink boxes and the rates for 3rd class shadow boxes or any super rare item are low AF, I have only obtain first and second class shadow boxes plus a lot of trash items that I dont need in game and the worse is that cant even sell or trade them.

Note: At least you should give us 4 bbs instead of only 1 x.x

Dont gonna waste more money on this kachua system until you give us some better rates or better consumable items( like bloodybranches or bbs, or he gums) that really worth spending and spending money on this.

List of shadow gears I obtain on 16k kp spend:

2x Thief Earring 

2x Archer Earring 

1x Swordman Earring

2x Crusader Armor 

2x Crusader Shoes

1x Alchemist Shoes

1x Wizard Armor

1x Blacksmith Shoes

1x Merchant Earring

2x Ninja Shield

1x Kagerou Armor

1x Kagerou Shoe

1x Magician Earring

1x Genetic Shield

The rest I got was trash items like: life insurance(more than 12), 2x Giant snake breath, a LOT of NOT FOR SALE Shiny Physical DEF scrolls(more than 24 scrolls), A LOT OF SOUL POTIONS(useless)boxes 34x to be exact.,6x Poison Bottles boxes, 7x Alchemist Boxes, 3x Butterfly wing boxes,4x blacksmith blessings, 2x Wing of fly 3Day and only one powerful soul essence.

Thats all I can remember right now that I got on 16k spend on this kachua system. 

Edited by xBLackGokux, 27 August 2020 - 08:10 AM.

#58 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:09 PM

https://ro.gnjoy.id/news/detail/383

Please implement some sort of safety net like the guaranteed rare in YA

In idRO, they give you 1 gacha mileage ticket for every 1 kachua key used

Gacha mileage ticket can be traded with direct reward

August idRO gacha mileage ticket trade list:
10 = MBS
15 = MBS [1]
35 = FAW / HBP
50 = penetration / tempest shadow pieces
60 = violet halo
Etc

Edited by YongkySH, 26 August 2020 - 10:09 PM.

#59 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:10 PM

Spent 85$ got mostly junks.
The only worth items I got are priest shadow armor x2 and lv11 cert.

Is this the same rate as kro gacha system? If it is, then it's worst than kro since we got the less from it (no sealed MVPs and nerfed potions)

I don't think I'm gonna spend more (as I usually do prior) on gacha system (money grabbing) like this.

#60 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 01:05 PM

im not a big spender on OCP / Kachua / any other RNG based cash system, but only from first glance i can tell the current kachua key box really2 have bad rates and content

lets compare between OCP and Kachua keys

OCP Boxes 
300KP each box
95-100% of the content are tradeable / sellable
even if u pull some trash or unwanted stuff, u can get some value back out of it by selling it or re-rolling it (grandma boxter)
fewer trash / unwanted stuff inside the box

Kachua Keys 
181-200KP each key
most of them are not tradeable / sellable
no other option to salvage / re-roll on your "bad luck" 
lost of unwanted / trash content for example and most of the trash are easily bought from marketplace
RNG boxes inside RNG boxes

solution / input:
- remove most of the trash inside OR at least make it tradeable, lets be honest acid bomb box? poison bottle? single point reset pot and others? hell with 150KP i can buy omniclothing dye, sell them for 40m (35m after tax) and buy tons of them and still have left over to buy 1 BSB that this boxes gives on market board
- make shadow gear in separate OCP boxes
- make this kachua boxes exclusively only gives consumeables (like the guaranteed certs, scrolls and etc)
- use back OCP / Ygg

TL:DR
kachua key system = too many trash inside, rate no good (too many trash), RNG box inside RNG box and no salvaging / safety net from this box

#61 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 01:07 AM

Not sure if any of the representatives from WP read this, if so, I think it would be good that you can reply here as acknowledge even if you cannot do anything with this Kachua things or better still response with solution or changes.

#62 KielConstantine

KielConstantine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 August 2020 - 03:28 AM

At this rate. just legalize real money trading...

I willing to buy any gears/gods/mvp's i want straight from other players with real $$

Not some bull crap RNG lotteries offered from cash shop.

nyehehehehe :e4:

-----

Nah kidding, I just missed the old lucky Box system. :mellow:

Even before OCPs introduced to server.

#63 Bigbrotherz

Bigbrotherz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 06:28 PM

Please update item of Kachua Key in a next maintenance. 

*PEPELAUGH*

#64 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 12:55 AM

Put kachua keys in vip boxes. Because why not.

#65 Thallein

Thallein

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 02 September 2020 - 07:58 AM

not worth purchasing. at all.

#66 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 02 September 2020 - 11:35 AM

I tried out some keys (33 of them). I now have a lot of the Alchemist items that I don't need for anything. That seemed to be what I ended up getting the most, narrowly beating out the large number of Soul Potions I ended up with. I only got three Shadow Gears, which is what I really wanted, but only two of those gears were for classes I actually have toons for. My luck with the RNG seemed to be no good...

While the Soul Potions could be useful in theory, lately we've had enough stat reset options being offered that I don't have any use for them, and I don't know if I will be able to find someone who wants them so I can sell them. On top of that, I can't say I particularly like that the Alchemist items are being offered through this system. Those can be crafted through in-game means, so having them as a reward for using a key feels like a disappointment.

Getting only one Blacksmith Blessing for one key was also a major disappointment, as other people have already mentioned.

One other item that I can't say I like - the potions that you actually 'buy' to get the keys don't stack once the box is opened, so now I have three stacks of 200 potions in my inventory rather than one stack of 600. Is there a way to fix this, or add the potions to the Kafra Stacker?

That's my $0.02, for what it's worth. I'm personally don't think I will be getting any more keys anytime soon. Maybe once I use up the 600 potions I already have I might consider it. ;)

#67 Shinjin6

Shinjin6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 11:07 AM

Can the GMs provide any update on this, just so we know that these concerns are being heard? Has kRO said anything further on Kachua's implementation in iRO?

#68 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 11:56 AM

Can the GMs provide any update on this, just so we know that these concerns are being heard? Has kRO said anything further on Kachua's implementation in iRO?

Feed back is not for the player's benefit.

#69 Shinjin6

Shinjin6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:10 PM

Feed back is not for the player's benefit.

Seriously? They're obviously entitled to do whatever they want to with the feedback, but there's nothing wrong with me asking if our concerns are heard. They can choose whether or not to reply.

#70 AnyoneYouKnow

AnyoneYouKnow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:45 PM

-Let the untradable items become tradable ;
-Seasonal items just like OCP (Shadow Gear Boxes, Class Costume Enchantments (I and II), other Headgears (Such as Ruffy Officer and Amistr Beret, Etc.);
-Let people know the rates, that's unfair and inapropiate for an Official Server, since there are other official servers which show the rates;
-More/better options at the cash shop with kachua keys included;
-Ancient/Patent Weapons (and its enchantments).

#71 Budhiluki

Budhiluki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 02:08 PM

Yes that is very unfair for such an official server

Edited by Budhiluki, 03 September 2020 - 02:08 PM.

#72 Thallein

Thallein

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 03 September 2020 - 05:06 PM

I understand the reason for the change. I can get behind that.
I understand the need to help reduce the constant high fluxuation of markets. I can get behind that.

I cannot get behind getting 3 Life Insurance for 3 dollars.
I cannot get behind getting 1 Blacksmith Blessing for 3 dollar. 
I cannot get behind having to open boxes of items and make them vendable that way only.
I cannot get behind the price vs return. What I mean is, some people avoid player interactions completely because of the huge potential for scam, lies, etc etc. Unless an item is VERIFIED by a gm...which can take days i hear? then dont complete the trade. GM's dont want more work right? Aren't GM's already severely understaffed to be able to handle hundreds of new requests every day?

If you're trying to reduce zeny selling and RMT, and on the other side, Whaling and VISA winning, then maybe find the common place in the middle and take from both sides. Because as it stand now, you will stand to lose a crapton of money. From a business standpoint.

Youve gotten over the 6 year hump. You're past the 12 year game struggle. Were not making new players because new players want to play games they dont have to spend in to see a huge change in effectiveness of their characters. This is why WoE is dying. This is why more people are pittering out of this game into other games with at least mega fresh vibes happen. 

Edit*

This is also why this game became less about god items and more about who has MVP cards which are the ultra premium item that I have yet to see in my years of playing.

Edited by Thallein, 03 September 2020 - 05:08 PM.

#73 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:33 AM

1. I think we should get more Shiny Physical Def Scrolls than just get 10 pcs chance per key . its a 5 minutes buff. 
  2. Can you include Kachua key in Name Change Box.

Please fix Infinity Drink. I thought Skill Casting cannot be interrupted. Its not working. Buff sprite is just white and its descriptin is empty.

Edited by arrowspear, 14 September 2020 - 12:35 AM.

#74 lujun709

lujun709

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:29 AM

please tell us when Kachua Key update every month?

Edited by lujun709, 16 September 2020 - 06:29 AM.

#75 Ostarion

Ostarion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:13 PM

Seems to be next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users