September 3rd Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 3rd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#51 4702160227114720630

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:31 PM

At least change that information in this link: http://renewal.playr...list.aspx#n1144 too.

#52 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:37 PM

Update

• Updated prefixes for new cards

Thanks for fixing this. Can you confirm if the new card effects actually work now?

#53 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:39 PM

17.1 unknown items and cards getting their in-gear sprites fixed would be nice too

#54 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:44 PM

Dear Campitor 

do you have any plan for players in the Thor server?
the numbers of active player are declining.
there is hardly any new player. LowTi / MidTi they are just empty.

The so-called "stable population" are people who logon during WOE timing to play WOE and logoff.
in many aspects. this official server is lacking in every way even when you compare to a trashy Private server out there.

Allow me to share my experience with 17.1
I have been farming the content since release, running on 6 characters every day. I'm looking forward to gearing up with 17.1 new armors
however I find it very difficult in the Thor server. apparently the server population of 200+ I was probably the only player exchanging for modules.
(i am inclined to a rough estimate of 10~20player doing the 17.1 content out of the whole server base on my observations) 
hardly there is anyone else selling modules on vend. The rates of getting a good module are low. moreover, I had to be self-sufficient in this server.
it's pretty much "if you want anything, hunt it yourself" or try asking around for days before you find a seller.
I find it hard to continue enjoying Ragnarok Online. Other than myself, I found a couple of other players in this similar situation. 
I Pity any new player who started iRO, fell for the "Asia server" and join Thor. this server is in a very bad state IMO
I brought this up since it's just a matter of time. As per the content provided by the studio.
as far as i know there is hardly any future content or improvement to the quality of Woe/Pvp scene. 
matter of fact, there isnt anything that enourage spending.heck, you dont even need VIP for WOE,
simply use EMB for Oda buff, good to go.

i suppose sooner or later won't Warpportal need to choose to close the server or not?
it'll be in the red for sure, and to maintain a server that is not making a profit it solely the company's decision.
At any point in time. if the server were to close. please. make some potential revenue off it. allow migration of accounts only via Paid service.
The customer service / Support side needs to be paid to have more staff and better service quality.

Right now what I am proposing is a Valued Added Service that allows migration of an account from Thor to Chaos.
if MVPs/God items were the concern, I will gladly give up those items. whatever item that deems inappropriate, remove it.
All I'm asking for right now. I wish to enjoy Ragnarok as per my friends on the other side.

i sincerely hope for a reply...
i wish to understand your stand on this, so we could potentially have a discussion and work something out.

I get a lot of "why don't you just start all over in Chaos?"
no. I've fallen too deep. too much time invested leveling that many characters
starting from ground zero pretty much means quit.

I agree in almost every part except the new players part. Most of my friends meet many new players monthly, mostly found in Payon, Eden kitchen, and Geffen (mostly Eden). And it seems most of the new players didn't even know what is Gramps and Low, Mid, or Hi TI, some even didn't know about Bounty Boards too, hence they are empty. Most of them went to Magma Dungeon for leveling. I think there should be either advertise Gramps more in-game (in announcement perhaps?) or simply remove Gramps altogether...

And yes, most players prefer WoE over anything, which is the only advantage Thor has over Chaos. Also the events from CMs are mostly active in the mornings (in Asia time), which most users are not online. The GMs could have been doing event around 6-9am PDT (9pm-12mn in Asia), which most users are online in Thor to make the server somehow alive outside WoE times. As for the 17.1, I'm 1 of those 10-20 players that did the quest, and also 4 of my friends, with one of them having 50+ alts :heh: . I even made and shared the video on playthrough of the main quest (since iROWiki's guide is yet to be completed and WP's guide is somewhat vague) but most people replied to me (in-game) that they're lazy and the quest is too long and tiring, which hurts me inside.

P.S.: Quoted the entire post for the GMs and CMs to be aware of this situation.

P.S. 2: Why do I got a feeling that Thor would be migrated to ROMSP, thaiRO, idRO, other official Asian servers, or all of these instead...

P.S. 3: Also no for "start over at Chaos", if anyone's asking. :heh:

#55 alvaro89

alvaro89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Locationque te importa <.<

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:46 PM

Headless Mule will be dropped

what???...you are good ruining good stuffs :ani_bzz:  :ani_shy:

#56 Violentohulk

Violentohulk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationValparaiso Chile
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:47 PM

@campitor please fix Miguel's fireballs not showing properly(only fireball's shadow can be seen)

Edited by Violentohulk, 03 September 2020 - 12:48 PM.

#57 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Server:chaos

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:55 PM

Add new Rudus bb pls

Edited by Pimpimland1911, 03 September 2020 - 12:55 PM.

#58 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:05 PM

Infinity drink still unstackable?so hard to do meh?

#59 ClubAscension

ClubAscension

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:05 PM

also can you give an official explanation about kachua keys and disclose its rates in %?

Yes we still need an official explanation still. So far we’ve only had a feedback thread regarding the new key system.

Also why aren’t the boxes with keys tradable? As well as stacking the drinks.... weird this wasn’t addressed as all.

Edited by ClubAscension, 03 September 2020 - 01:07 PM.

#60 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:09 PM

I even made and shared the video on playthrough of the main quest (since iROWiki's guide is yet to be completed and WP's guide is somewhat vague) but most people replied to me (in-game) that they're lazy and the quest is too long and tiring, which hurts me inside

Yeah the quest dialogue can get really annoying (especially with Rage) '=_=

I don't have lots of alts to redo and recheck the main quest though, so vids like yours help us write the guide

#61 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:12 PM

FAS will be fix?

pretty old bug that left from 2nd class balance

also mostly skill effect icon from bard/dance perform still ???? no information

----------

There also many bug after 17.1 patch like apple enchant and korean un translate enchant box ,some card isnt working

Miguel also missing effect (fire ball around him)

NPC Icon also on the wrong place and seem missing alot (and why we cant have like "Kafra" or "Storage" words on npc?)

------------

There also Green aura when you update sakray patch on 25 august. This suppose to be patch that rework mvp

------------

Kachua key also missing on update, its monthly system that iRO need to change what inside key every months.

------------
Navigation system isnt updated, cant search any monster

also some of navi in quest ui for 17.1 isnt working (like finding npc on doing first time Cor mission)

-------------------

Where are ours renewal instance that making us, player can logout from instance. That suppose to be with mechanic that you can destroy instance as you want.

This note is from first patch after hiatus. Even older than shadow dream instance problem.

------------------

#62 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:32 PM

We forgot to say thanks to the staff for that pretty main screen we got when cupet event was released. Also many thanks for fixing that instance, nos we need King's heels. Also 1 more week without daily rewards? TT.TT

#63 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:39 PM

We forgot to say thanks to the staff for that pretty main screen we got when cupet event was released. Also many thanks for fixing that instance, nos we need King's heels. Also 1 more week without daily rewards? TT.TT

kingheel already fix, just enchant isnt woking

#64 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:52 PM

What do you mean King's Heels?

The instance is working fine, the only missing is the fix on the Charleston Upgrade Parts. (if that is what you ar referring to).

#65 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:57 PM

the population of Chaos and Thor will keep declining because some of the player will rather play private server that very easy to play than a semi hardcore thor and chaos server, Warpportal/Gravity should do there best to delete the Private server so they dont have the option to play other server.

Most people play private servers for the WoE aspect that WP cares nothing about. So at the end it’s not really comp at the end of the day. We’ve had a fix woe thread pinned for 6 years and nothing done except add more OP gears.

#66 babyblerd

babyblerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 02:31 PM

please return daily rewards!  they are essential to new players! What happened to them??  :blink: 

#67 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:06 PM

Dear Campitor 

do you have any plan for players in the Thor server?

the numbers of active player are declining.
there is hardly any new player. LowTi / MidTi they are just empty.

The so-called "stable population" are people who logon during WOE timing to play WOE and logoff.

in many aspects. this official server is lacking in every way even when you compare to a trashy Private server out there.

Allow me to share my experience with 17.1

I have been farming the content since release, running on 6 characters every day. I'm looking forward to gearing up with 17.1 new armors

however I find it very difficult in the Thor server. apparently the server population of 200+ I was probably the only player exchanging for modules.

(i am inclined to a rough estimate of 10~20player doing the 17.1 content out of the whole server base on my observations) 

hardly there is anyone else selling modules on vend. The rates of getting a good module are low. moreover, I had to be self-sufficient in this server.
it's pretty much "if you want anything, hunt it yourself" or try asking around for days before you find a seller.

I find it hard to continue enjoying Ragnarok Online. Other than myself, I found a couple of other players in this similar situation. 

I Pity any new player who started iRO, fell for the "Asia server" and join Thor. this server is in a very bad state IMO

I brought this up since it's just a matter of time. As per the content provided by the studio.
as far as i know there is hardly any future content or improvement to the quality of Woe/Pvp scene. 
matter of fact, there isnt anything that enourage spending.heck, you dont even need VIP for WOE,
simply use EMB for Oda buff, good to go.

i suppose sooner or later won't Warpportal need to choose to close the server or not?

it'll be in the red for sure, and to maintain a server that is not making a profit it solely the company's decision.

At any point in time. if the server were to close. please. make some potential revenue off it. allow migration of accounts only via Paid service.

The customer service / Support side needs to be paid to have more staff and better service quality.

Right now what I am proposing is a Valued Added Service that allows migration of an account from Thor to Chaos.

if MVPs/God items were the concern, I will gladly give up those items. whatever item that deems inappropriate, remove it.

All I'm asking for right now. I wish to enjoy Ragnarok as per my friends on the other side.

i sincerely hope for a reply...

i wish to understand your stand on this, so we could potentially have a discussion and work something out.

I get a lot of "why don't you just start all over in Chaos?"

no. I've fallen too deep. too much time invested leveling that many characters

starting from ground zero pretty much means quit.

i understand for this but before we ask about that i think they should implement clone map dungeon system like RT , the morals in chaos server are very insignificant when it come to leveling they always tend to kill stealing over and over and others tend to afk leveling , and when you pm them they say racist words , giving you a middle finger symbol , and by the time you said "if you do that again i will report you" and other players be like "go ahead you cry baby b***h" its like kill stealing is legal on chaos server, now some people want to make a update for new players but the rich and powerful gears players dont respect so whats the points on that , so in my opinion dont suggest that for now (im not saying stop suggesting) if the moral of the chaos players knows what is respect and the clone dungeon system...

#68 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:22 PM

Clone map for 12 people on the server? You can all have your own realm yet you want a clone map?

#69 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:23 PM

What do you mean King's Heels?

The instance is working fine, the only missing is the fix on the Charleston Upgrade Parts. (if that is what you ar referring to).

yes, that part sorry but couldn't remember well what was wrong =P

#70 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Thor

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:25 PM

Merge Thor and chaos. U know in thor they are hoarding items, and u cant buy cheap in players. :'( why you dont listen to players, GM's? :( Im not threatening, but if it goes like this in thor, I would quit here. And all I spent doesnt matter, just to show you guys your mindset of not merging this none sense server is a mess.
You cant find sellers, vendors, buyers. oh my frickin God.

U always care of WOE? WOE whose players cant play everyday, who just play at WOE time?

To show you guys this os your mess, I would love to ask my friends to leave your server. Its not worth playing anymore or spending anymore.

If we would start a new character in chaos? No. We'd like to try SEA server.

#71 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:44 PM

U aint quiting lol

#72 cjayseven

cjayseven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:46 PM

Thanks for the weekly update!

Can you please check this out camp :)

https://forums.warpp...king/?p=2985721

#73 ApekG

ApekG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:55 PM

The most interesting about RO are :

1. Leveling with others

(Implement/Hire a staff helping those who are new player who need to be help in leveling at Low/Mid/High TI)

OR

(Implement player who wants to help for them and get reward such as coins/etc)

2. Hunting

(Implement every week 1 special map for player to having fun with others)

Ex : Spawn a MVP that can only hit by hand and get reward after killing it such as coins/etc. With this we all can be bound together!

RO concept should be bound together and not solo. Make an idea out of the box to make us want to stay in this server or special about this server.

#74 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 04:05 PM

Hi Camp, will we implement green aura recently?

If so, can we have a chance to consume the bloody branches inventory like opening the card drop event? because it's too hard to solo bb after the green aura.

Thanks.

#75 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 03 September 2020 - 04:11 PM

Is there a problem again, please tell us if you extend maintenance. Thanks  :no1:  :no1:  :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users