Level 200 Coming to twRO; What about Us? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Level 200 Coming to twRO; What about Us?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#26 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2021 - 10:00 PM

TwRO has , proper. event that keep player active.

TwRO takes studio's well designed event and implement on the server

TwRO save on man-power from coming up with "events"

IRO should learn from TwRO.

give us. quarterly card exchange event / phantom of corridor 

meanwhile warpportal have less than 30? or less people lol

we need more whales to become manpower xD

#27 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:21 AM

I'm just saying what I observed..............it just all seemed to go downhill when Para Market and the first DEF/MDEF bypass shadow sets were discussed with the community. We were already behind back then but were still consistent until these two things were brought up over to be debated.

#28 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:25 AM

Ah we still don't have Para market. Maybe we are a rebellious child to kRO xD

#29 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 05:08 AM

As far as I know, twRO is a server Chakri  would like to join, a Seraphim Coronet costs about 25kNTD (about US$900) and the Bossnia event video shared by Chakri is also a cashshop event, buy the ticket from cashshop and enter Bossnia.

For me, twRO is basically a darkhole.

In Mandarin, we call it 深坑 aka deep hole (for you to fill).

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:41 AM

Ha then, you probably have already realized by TwRO is so ahead of iRO. Its all about business. If Sera in TwRO is $900, then i sort of guess thay they have all OP cash shop items but only true whales get to use while the majority of people don't have so they have to party to work through game contents. Its a good approach because then server makes big money while game aint completely broken ie iRO where everyone AoE wipes everything, hence PvM loots aint worth a thing.

B> Onimous Freezer 15m lol

#31 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 January 2021 - 09:25 AM

i think the main problem is the korean Studio. We used to have lot of players and all of them migrates to private servers because this servers was lack of content. (The problem started when kRO release 185 expansion in 2018 and iRO was releasing only OCP items and not real content). People got bored, and i think whatever CM do, the server will never be like years ago, because every private server has all the last content translate and more important, without bugs. There are privates server with Max lvl 250 or lvl 200, all the instances in english language, Balance WoE (They even ban MVP cards), etc, etc. What could iRO do against this? The only benefits about iRO is all your OCP/MVP gears have goods prices in the black market and all those items are "official", so you can feel secure about your investment in the game (Until a hacker duplicate all his gears, you paid with zeny you earnt with real money, GMs delete the items and you lost zeny, real money and time).

#32 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:44 PM

I'm just saying what I observed..............it just all seemed to go downhill when Para Market and the first DEF/MDEF bypass shadow sets were discussed with the community. We were already behind back then but were still consistent until these two things were brought up over to be debated.

Yea i feel like thats where everything got messed up too. They should not have discussed anything and just brought in everything as is from KRO. People would have been eating those up just like they are these OCPs. Now we are in this weird state where our content to look forward to is mainly cash shop items maybe we dont meet a monthly quota or something.

#33 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:21 PM

Yea i feel like thats where everything got messed up too. They should not have discussed anything and just brought in everything as is from KRO. People would have been eating those up just like they are these OCPs. Now we are in this weird state where our content to look forward to is mainly cash shop items maybe we dont meet a monthly quota or something.

I was just saying is all, I am not trying to aggravate anyone or incite any hate here nor am I trying to be a total explosive breast (爆乳 Bakunyuu) about the situation, I was just saying as I observed it back then, it just looks like because we didn't accept Para market or the Hard DEF/MDEF bypass shadow sets, they had to somehow us up to bar with all other servers(that existed at the time) that did. Right now alot of gears kRO has released as of 20/12/2020 are either on par or better than OCP jRO gears coming out for us currently in the cash shop kachua key, of course I mean "alot" and not "all" so theres still discrepancies here and there but you can see the connection here. 

All in all, to my own personal opinion and view, because we didn't take kRO albeit Gravity's guided hand, so we are at the state where they don't really feel like they want to push as much content on us as they feel that we, as a westernized server with most players born with more social/democratic freedoms and self gratification that is associated with western societies in the eyes of eastern societies, and alot of Asian cultures including Korean culture, where self gratification is frowned upon, the Dev's and translators probably see us as biggots that show no respect and therefore treat us in kind (ie. slow irregular updates).

Like I suggest, its just my own opinion and moving forward, as I sort of have strayed off the main subject matter of this topic.

So when will level 200 come for us? including job level 70? 

#34 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 09:18 PM

I was just saying is all, I am not trying to aggravate anyone or incite any hate here nor am I trying to be a total explosive breast (爆乳 Bakunyuu) about the situation, I was just saying as I observed it back then, it just looks like because we didn't accept Para market or the Hard DEF/MDEF bypass shadow sets, they had to somehow us up to bar with all other servers(that existed at the time) that did. Right now alot of gears kRO has released as of 20/12/2020 are either on par or better than OCP jRO gears coming out for us currently in the cash shop kachua key, of course I mean "alot" and not "all" so theres still discrepancies here and there but you can see the connection here. 

All in all, to my own personal opinion and view, because we didn't take kRO albeit Gravity's guided hand, so we are at the state where they don't really feel like they want to push as much content on us as they feel that we, as a westernized server with most players born with more social/democratic freedoms and self gratification that is associated with western societies in the eyes of eastern societies, and alot of Asian cultures including Korean culture, where self gratification is frowned upon, the Dev's and translators probably see us as biggots that show no respect and therefore treat us in kind (ie. slow irregular updates).

Like I suggest, its just my own opinion and moving forward, as I sort of have strayed off the main subject matter of this topic.

So when will level 200 come for us? including job level 70? 

Maybe first 185 and 3rd class balancing then in another 9 months to come level 200. During the 9 months' time, Chaos may have review, bug fix and etc.. 

#35 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 05 January 2021 - 10:04 PM

FYI On 2019 the revenues from TWRO is $14m while IRO is $1.2m

#36 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 10:28 PM

Thats better than expected

#37 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 10:36 PM

Wait this server actually generates that much a year with under 1.5k people?

#38 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 05 January 2021 - 11:33 PM

concurrent logins =/= total playerbase

#39 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 05 January 2021 - 11:39 PM

1.2 very impressed, when 2019 rarely update

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:45 AM

I dont play private servers. I dont play SMRO but from what I was told, that server is up to date to kRO but the server population is around 1k'ish (lol?). It is a pure PvM server. Being said, contents/updates aint that relevant as we think they are. More proof? iRO got AOGH. iRO got 171. update. iRO got Illusion turtle dun. Then what? Still 800 - 1.2k online on iRO. Look at another server, NovaRO. It offers both PvM and WoE. Overall, a more balanced game consisted of two important game aspects. The server is probably the most populated private server out there (???), coming close to 3.5k - 4k online. Good job. Finally look at TwRO, an official server, that is behind kRO. By being behind kRO means TwRO technically should be behind some private servers in term of updates and game contents. As OP mentioned, TwRO is about to get level 200 update. Strangely enough, TwRO population is between 17k - 21k. These numbers are way higher than both SMRO's and NovaRO's. It makes me wonder though if TwRO has WoE. If so, how do they balance WoE and PvM. In iRO, for example, banning MvPs (or OCPs) probably wont work. As we already discussed, disabling them will make people quit. Improving WoE rewards will also make PvM people quit. Dont improve WoE rewards make WoE people quit lol

In short, whatever WP does, there will be unhappy people. We dont have to look too far. Just look at OCP example. Hard rates = People complained, hiatus. Easy rates = Everyone one shots, influx of PvM supplies, things dont sell, hiatus. iRO has become what it is now also has to do a lot with the majority of iRO cultures and players mentality as well. As Marty said, "All in all, to my own personal opinion and view, because we didn't take kRO albeit Gravity's guided hand, so we are at the state where they don't really feel like they want to push as much content on us". I also really agree with this statement too.

Being said, even if iRO finally receives the level 185 patch, most people will be max'ed in a week or something. Then what next? Semi hiatus again? ... nothing will really change. iRO should really bring out more in game events, ngl. Tbh, last turkey event was very good. Anyway, it would be awesome if we will actually get level 185 updates this mid Spring. Still wonder who said it and how did this person even know before the community as a whole lol

#41 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:03 AM

WP should generally know:

- how to retain existing players

- how to explore the market and attracting new players

- how to keep us (both existing and new players) busy by giving us things to do so we don't get bored and therefore hiatus.

And requesting new updates from studio shouldn't be as hard as we see now, it should come handy.

#42 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:57 AM

Tbh, last turkey event was very good.

just checking in, i still have items that do not have descriptions from that event and its good?

or is it because of the kachua keys which i didnt even get lol

anyway, if they cant even fix events/items until it is gone, even current updates are still not working correctly, kRO do not even care for this server. were just waiting for half assed updates every time for iRO.

and i know iRO wiki is updated by our players, but this is from FAS page:

"iRO exclusive feature: Base level damage scaling is disabled."

#43 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:04 AM

just checking in, i still have items that do not have descriptions from that event and its good?

or is it because of the kachua keys which i didnt even get lol

anyway, if they cant even fix events/items until it is gone, even current updates are still not working correctly, kRO do not even care for this server. were just waiting for half assed updates every time for iRO.

and i know iRO wiki is updated by our players, but this is from FAS page:

"iRO exclusive feature: Base level damage scaling is disabled."

You were asked to hunt items. There were many steps and things to do though. Most importantly, the headgear reward was so cute lol

#44 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:46 AM

Sorry, what’s FAS page?

#45 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 January 2021 - 09:28 AM

FAS = Focused Arrow Strike

https://irowiki.org/...ed_Arrow_Strike

#46 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 01:27 PM

If you don't read Mandarin, translation is as follows:

Coming soon:
-base level limit increase to 200, job level increase.

-class improvement and skill balancing

Rune Knight: Dragon's Breath, Ignition Break supported by critical and etc. improvement

Geneticist: whole new potion creation, Acid Bomb, Hell Plant and other main skills improvement

Maestro/Wanderer: *doesn't matter anyway...*

Where are we?

Still fighting for new Kachua/OCP and not even the promised big patch for class improvement update?

Hilariously, as a server more than 10 years old, our updates are far behind a server which newly established like not even 2 years old? And, if you tell me because they generated more income, well you got the point but shouldn't be causing us to have much slower update.

Campitor and Mayari, can we please fast forward? 

We will be getting level cap increase this year. Getting the 17.1 content was the prerequisite according to the studio. 

There is a letter to the community coming out later today explaining in rough terms about our focuses for 2021 and what were doing to improve services and stream line.. everything.

#47 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:59 PM

We will be getting level cap increase this year. Getting the 17.1 content was the prerequisite according to the studio.

There is a letter to the community coming out later today explaining in rough terms about our focuses for 2021 and what were doing to improve services and stream line.. everything.

Thanks for clarifying, looking forward to these updates real soon!

#48 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 09:59 PM

soon is like late 2021 bro.

#49 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:23 PM

Theres is any plan to have a balanced 3rd job woe or that will never happen?

#50 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:34 PM

FYI
Look like the other branches of oversea markets are rushing on patch update.

Indonesia branch : Gravity Game Link took over and relaunched on September 2019. The patch was 14.2 on that time.
14.3 was updated on December 2019.
15.1+15.2 were updated as one on July 2020.
16.1+16.2+skill rebalance will be updated on the end of this month.

Thailand branch : Gravity Game Tech took over and relaunched on May 2020. The patch was 14.2 on that time.
Missing contents were updated. (NCT, missing cards, Hero's trail part 2, etc)
14.3 was updated on November 2020.
On this week they got Paramarket and new visual effects of certain skills (come along with Penetration set and Moscovia cards)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users