Level 200 Coming to twRO; What about Us? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Level 200 Coming to twRO; What about Us?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#51 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 January 2021 - 07:19 PM

Thai RO also received new visual skill effects too right? kRO definitely knows where to get their money. I only remember the new RG OB effect is just so godly xD

#52 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:33 PM

Then why is iRO the slowest... I couldn't really understand...

And as you mentioned we have tons of unfixed bugs.

#53 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:49 PM

Then why is iRO the slowest... I couldn't really understand...

And as you mentioned we have tons of unfixed bugs.

iRO

Paid the fewest

Complaint the most

#54 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 02:18 PM

On a bright side, Thai RO also constantly loses players as well. Those who cant continue paying to stay at the top and some of them come to iRO because it is easy to be godly here. iRO is just outdated server but it's still a good server tbh lol

#55 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 16 February 2021 - 11:50 PM

I have some update.
TWRO will update 4th jobs within next month.

#56 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 17 February 2021 - 01:35 AM

that is, so painful to know

#57 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2021 - 11:01 AM

You see that?

That's what happens when you donate your salary to the server like the rest of us should be, you get noticed by the overlords over in Gravity north Korea and they will give you updates you so rightly deserve.

Yeah I haven't spent money for a long time here, but that's exactly why you all should instead!

#58 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 02:47 PM

I quit spending a lot since 2018. Now I only casually spend to support Camp but thats it. Not a lot like I used to.

TwRO module won't work in iRO cultures though. It makes sense however if TwRO will be getting 4th classes next month. If I was kRO, I would focus on TwRO too where my investment has a good return.

However iRO is a good server. Very chill place you can come and go to do instances when you miss RO. If TwRO is New York, then iRO is Memphis lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 February 2021 - 02:53 PM.

#59 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 February 2021 - 04:24 PM

good for them

#60 Lynreve

Lynreve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 05:24 PM

I could hardly give a damn about this server's issues. What I want to know is one thing.

What's the color of the next level cap, or is it still golden showers/hematuria?

Edited by Lynreve, 17 February 2021 - 05:25 PM.

#61 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 08:31 PM

I could hardly give a damn about this server's issues. What I want to know is one thing.

What's the color of the next level cap, or is it still golden showers/hematuria?

Both 185  and 200 are red. I think that iRO added it accidentally for level 175.

#62 Calzonflojo

Calzonflojo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 10:48 AM

:wub: However iRO is a good server. Very chill place you can come and go to do instances when you miss RO :wub: 

#63 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 February 2021 - 12:06 PM

FYI
Look like the other branches of oversea markets are rushing on patch update.

Indonesia branch : Gravity Game Link took over and relaunched on September 2019. The patch was 14.2 on that time.
14.3 was updated on December 2019.
15.1+15.2 were updated as one on July 2020.
16.1+16.2+skill rebalance will be updated on the end of this month.

Thailand branch : Gravity Game Tech took over and relaunched on May 2020. The patch was 14.2 on that time.
Missing contents were updated. (NCT, missing cards, Hero's trail part 2, etc)
14.3 was updated on November 2020.
On this week they got Paramarket and new visual effects of certain skills (come along with Penetration set and Moscovia cards)

A bunch of idiots were against that para market and penetration sets. That’s why we are in this state now.

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 01:04 PM

There are many reasons. That Para market is one of the reasons because at one point, we didnt want to follow kRO somehow, but that should not be the main reason. The main reason is probably iRO aint profitable compared to ThRO and TwRO. It is all about business. Couple OCPs, you easily clear iRO PvM contents. Few people in WoE again because its come down to whoever presses hotkey or auto/macro first wins -> low investment for godly power lol

#65 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 04:13 PM

Talking about Para market, for the people that wants/wanted invisible costume items, here you can buy them for 50m each:

Costume Invisible Cap

invisible-cape.jpg

Costume invisible sunglasses

invisible-sunnies.jpg

Invisible Mask

invisible-mask.jpg

Costume invisible cloak

invisible-manteau.jpg

Had to post the links from kafra.kr since it seems that divine pride has some items with the wrong description.

Edited by Valtios, 20 February 2021 - 04:14 PM.

#66 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 08:31 PM

A bunch of idiots were against that para market and penetration sets. That’s why we are in this state now.

+1 got to agree with you on this

Edited by bearl, 20 February 2021 - 08:31 PM.

#67 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 February 2021 - 09:08 PM

cum hoc ergo propter hoc

#68 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 21 February 2021 - 07:41 PM

To prevent my post being wiped by moderators like what Cinnamon did to mine in the past (as it can be considered as "rumor of fear") I'll tell you to understand the company structure of Gravity first.

Besides Gungho, who is the major shareholder of Gravity, Gravity have 2 major lines of subsidiaries.
Warpportal branch - provides the service in Western.
Gravity Communications branch - provides the service in Asia.
(The service in Europe, Russia and CIS countries are provided by the publisher "Innova")

Although Gravity Game Tech and Gravity Game Link are subsidiaries of Gravity but actually they are under Gravity Communications indirectly, as they guide the direction of updates to both.

This year Gravity will expand the branch in Asia by establishing Gravity Game Hub in Singapore to provide the service in Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. And cooperates with the local company in Vietnam to provide the service there too.

#69 Lynreve

Lynreve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 08:29 PM

To add to that, Headquarters is making bank still; I highly doubt Mr. Heung has concerns, even though the QoQ decrease has been more than 10% just last year. Last quarter alone they made $23M estimate if the calculations and forex are correct.

They’ve also entered into a licensing contract with NBA, which is a surprise. I didn’t think basketball was popular in that part of the world.

Their revenue breakdown for last Quarter has Taiwan and the SARs of Mainland China to be their biggest market yet, followed by homebase, Japan, and Mainland China, then SEA. “Others” was lumped in with the SEA category because reasons, go figure it out. Their highest profit maker are mobile games, followed by PC, then others. In PC, their subscription rev is around 22-27% with a margin of error of 2% QoQ, although I’m not sure if they meant subscription through a p2p model or the cash shop and they just call it “subscription.”

#70 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2021 - 09:53 PM

Also read the 2020 Q4 IR report from official gravity website, sadly, almost no mention of iro.

Edited by mic9010, 21 February 2021 - 09:53 PM.

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:44 PM

Most big whales probably quit back in the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019. We're just trying to pretend we dont know why kRO aint sending updates to us.

#72 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:13 AM

lacking depth, water too shallow for whales to swim,

#73 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:09 AM

Yeah the only time someone is spending is only when they have that one main character, the kind that they absolutely must deck out with the most latest gears at the most bestest refine rate...............like my AB........

Even I do not see any value in spending here currently much now, if not for the fact im already in too deep and its near impossible to just suddenly go cold turkey on RO with the years of tears and sweat i poured into it.

#74 Lynreve

Lynreve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:24 AM

Yeah the only time someone is spending is only when they have that one main character, the kind that they absolutely must deck out with the most latest gears at the most bestest refine rate...............like my AB........

Even I do not see any value in spending here currently much now, if not for the fact im already in too deep and its near impossible to just suddenly go cold turkey on RO with the years of tears and sweat i poured into it.

Sunk cost fallacy. We call it sunk cost fallacy.

#75 Budhiluki

Budhiluki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:42 AM

Tears and sweat if you add some blood than its gona be korean most famous boyband

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users