Good Evening Ragnarok Online 1-15-2020 - Page 2 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Evening Ragnarok Online 1-15-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#26 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:10 PM

I agree. Having the ability to reset seal status would be ideal in RT.

#27 BabieTu

BabieTu

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:32 PM

Any chance you can add an NPC that will allow us to reset our characters that have already done the seals?

Agreed. Makes sense. Most of us that do these seal quests have used most or all of our characters to assist guild in these quests.

Please ensure that we do have the Seal Quest reset NPC available so that we continue to help our guild if they need us to with seals.

Thank You in advance.

#28 David002

David002

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Chaos !

Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:36 PM

Hi there 

is there a chance that  you guys can add an NPC that can allow us to reset our characters that have already done the seals? because most of our guild members already do the seal in all of the character main account and second account, and we are planning ta make other account to continue doin seal please T_T and thank you.

Any chance you can add an NPC that will allow us to reset our characters that have already done the seals?By Any chance you guys can add an NPC that can allow us to reset our characters that have already done the seals? because most of our guild members already do the seal in all of the character main account and seccond account, and we planning ta make other account to continue doin seal  thank you. 

#29 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:01 PM

there should be difference seal quest, then everyone that already done can do it again. But why in terms of rewards they already got. So npc need to using quest rewards for reset quest line?

#30 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:46 PM

For RT on January 28th, we will be updating the Seal Quests to only require 50 completions to roll WoE 1 Seals. This is due to a decrease in player questing activity.

Why only RT bro? Renewal has decreased player questing activity as well.

#31 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 06:22 PM

Doesn't chaos have it by default to 50 now?

#32 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 07:16 AM

It’s not

Edit: bruh, Jitterbug cards still not dropping...I’m done

Edited by Boyeteers, 18 January 2021 - 07:28 AM.

#33 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 08:00 AM

Hello Everyone!

This is the first weekly thread of 2021.

1. Password Reset Inquires

If you are having trouble resolving your account access inquires by the ticket system through normal means, first ask if there is an alternate way of verifying your user information. We understand that in this day and age, users may not always have access to Fax machines. If your issue continues further, please PM https://forums.warpp...47949-cmmayari/ . She will bring up your case and help us figure out a way to address your unique circumstances.

There is online faxing. Flatbed scanner would needed to get a scanned copy of the ID card or use their smartphone and still fax it in. Shrugs.

#34 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 January 2021 - 12:48 PM

Good job, Camp. But consider investigating for a fix to Illusion Combo Battle Glove, pretty please?

I am pushing them about it this week.

I think the combo for general helm for tiger cannon damage is also broken due to the same reasons as the combo battle glove just FYI

Any word on this, Camp?  :(

#35 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 19 January 2021 - 01:34 PM

Hello Everyone!

4. Updates and Bug Fixes

Currently, all partners are still working with the studio on finalizing plans for 2021. Last week we shared our request goals, which you can read here: https://forums.warpp...-new-year-2021/. Once we can have the studio finalize delivery of the first renewal update, we will share more information.

For RT on January 28th, we will be updating the Seal Quests to only require 50 completions to roll WoE 1 Seals. This is due to a decrease in player questing activity.

First, can we pleeeease get the NPC or any other ability to reset seals?  As it currently stands, all of our accounts and chars have completed the seal quests due to the number of God Items that have been made thus far.  Given that you only let us have 3 accounts per email and only 9 chars per account, we literally cannot make more characters unless we delete and remake, but we shouldn't have to do that!  Managing multiple emails is a ridiculous thing to do as well.  All of the infrastructure and capability is ALREADY IN GAME, you just need to enable them.

Second, since the stat enchant re-roll, or what have you, NPC isn't implemented yet and the "studio" will likely take most of the year to come to a decision on "how not to break the game" or "what's best for the game"..... >.>..... can we at least have the Apprentice Craftsman NPC that allows armor enchants?  Again, it's ALREADY IMPLEMENTED and the NPC just needs to be enabled.  Adding a few extra stats to enchanted gear really won't break the game.  In fact, a single enchantment chance further adds to the RNG that is farming and rolling for that perfect piece of gear.  It's great that Chameleon Armor drops from TT Frenzy Field, but it's literally useless without being slotted. 

The above suggestions provides an interim solution and at least SOME sort of action from the game management side to appease the customers, US.  Additionally, most actions (likely any) from this point forward can't really "break" the game further as there's nobody really on the server to benefit.  It's possible "breaking" the game might even bring people back, who knows.  Have you looked at average population per day/night?  How many of those are active?  Same person/dual logged?  Merchants vending?  What exactly IS your total population for RT?  I see an average of about 200 at any given time, and I'm usually 2-3-4 of those.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

#36 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:05 PM

First, can we pleeeease get the NPC or any other ability to reset seals?  As it currently stands, all of our accounts and chars have completed the seal quests due to the number of God Items that have been made thus far.  Given that you only let us have 3 accounts per email and only 9 chars per account, we literally cannot make more characters unless we delete and remake, but we shouldn't have to do that!  Managing multiple emails is a ridiculous thing to do as well.  All of the infrastructure and capability is ALREADY IN GAME, you just need to enable them.

I see no reason why gravity won't include it. 

Hey gravity, don't you want free money? 

People here are literally telling you to input an NPC that you have to use kafra points (to buy reset stones) to utilize. 

Insert Fry gif >Shut up and take our money. <

Edited by SettlerofCatan, 20 January 2021 - 02:05 PM.

#37 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:15 AM

Any update on the seal quest npc reset? @mayari and @campitor?

#38 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 21 January 2021 - 11:17 AM

Sorry for the wait. We will post updates once we have more news, thanks!

#39 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 01:49 PM

so any updates on the Seal quest NPC reset?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users