January 21st Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 21st Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#26 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 02:31 PM

First of all greetings to all of the GM staff, after seeing this last post and the few people posting i can tell to you GM's people that if you dont bring something new and i dont mean gears op, but a new system to make people actually feel like to play the game, lately its very boring to even log in and do nothing but to farm certain instances to generate some zeny, but that has become very tedious and repetitive for many persons as for myself. Bring more content, improve ideas, generate funny and actually good events that give a fair reward so people actually invest time in it, you know that time its gold also right?. Update the kachua system, instead of trowing a fire sale costume, why dont you do an event where we can obtain for example the new shadow gears for the classes with farming and efforts? I did a few times the xmast event but got bored after i didnt get any kachua key after 20-30 chances with different characters, so i didnt wasted more time there, these days i dont feel like playing at all cause of that, the game has become very repetitive and bored...i am not telling you this the bad way but the game its on a loop of boredom and repetitive events with no profit at all. Hoping you can think about it.  ;)

#27 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:02 PM

First of all greetings to all of the GM staff, after seeing this last post and the few people posting i can tell to you GM's people that if you dont bring something new and i dont mean gears op, but a new system to make people actually feel like to play the game, lately its very boring to even log in and do nothing but to farm certain instances to generate some zeny, but that has become very tedious and repetitive for many persons as for myself. Bring more content, improve ideas, generate funny and actually good events that give a fair reward so people actually invest time in it, you know that time its gold also right?. Update the kachua system, instead of trowing a fire sale costume, why dont you do an event where we can obtain for example the new shadow gears for the classes with farming and efforts? I did a few times the xmast event but got bored after i didnt get any kachua key after 20-30 chances with different characters, so i didnt wasted more time there, these days i dont feel like playing at all cause of that, the game has become very repetitive and bored...i am not telling you this the bad way but the game its on a loop of boredom and repetitive events with no profit at all. Hoping you can think about it.  ;)

yeah, last decent and kind of fun event was the royal hunt, but even that reward was just ok. We haven't had a good event reward since 2019 actually, when we had those events to get unfrozen shadows and stuff. A little higher chance to get a kachua, or a tiny chance to get old kachua items from the events could help a lot actually.

Edited by RonSilver, 21 January 2021 - 03:03 PM.

#28 Jezmin

Jezmin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDiscord
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:11 PM

nothing good this week. off to another mmo until next week.

#29 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:13 PM

iRO became a joke now, trying so hard to revamp WOE and making classic server but can't release anything. more event that rewards as kachua? more fever field? :heh:

even tRO that just open for a year got Para-Market for controlling zeny on the server. compare to free bot sv that request this market year ago.

I doubt they going to add that Shinny baphomet costume for WOE rewards when iRO just copy mspRO straight 2 events with straight down graded. :heh:

Even revamp ui also half-baked no new quest ui or character select ui. I am sure when 185 hit we just missing skills rise capped like iRO always do since hiatus :heh:

You cant just compare iRO to ThRO or TwRO. iRO is very cheap to be OP to one shot everything. Even if I was new to iRO, I'd just need to spend couple hundreds and reach end game in a week lmfao. Dont know about TwRO but for ThRO, it is very expensive to be OP, hence some Thai players are moving to iRO but then get bored quickly as well  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#30 KurahDSAndry

KurahDSAndry

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:25 PM

My account is really old and I no longer have the cell phone I used to create the email (gmail) I used for the game account.
I cannot recover my email and I cannot change the passwords for my game accounts.

Mandatory password change.
Wonderful.

Over a week waiting for someone from support to change my email.

Seeing on the bright side: there was nothing good about this update anyway.

#31 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:29 PM

New Kachua + Costumes pls?
i've been spending my money too many on idRO so much they got 16.1 and 16.2 updates at the same time +THE YSF SET. lmao

once in a while, i think its okay to put a paytowin event or spender event to boost your revenue. but tbh back to first opinion, i think new kachua is enough

new kachua with improved reward is better (improve the BS-Blessing and B-Branch to match the 200kp price of 1 key) or add another reward?

#32 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:51 PM

New Kachua + Costumes pls?
i've been spending my money too many on idRO so much they got 16.1 and 16.2 updates at the same time +THE YSF SET. lmao

once in a while, i think its okay to put a paytowin event or spender event to boost your revenue. but tbh back to first opinion, i think new kachua is enough
new kachua with improved reward is better (improve the BS-Blessing and B-Branch to match the 200kp price of 1 key) or add another reward?

How dare you not spend in iRO to support us T_T
Is it because the BIS items are OCPs and they aint even rare? QQ

Also, Thai RO just got Mosc. Cards too lmfao

#33 Lynreve

Lynreve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:02 PM

Fix the peco-peco sprite already! November was over ages ago.

#34 mightyj03

mightyj03

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:13 PM

Simple, just move on to other games..

#35 nost99

nost99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:15 PM

I just think that these weekly updates should not even exist, since they do not bring anything interesting with them, it just deprives us of playing for a whole day so that after all there is a comma of news. The name itself says, "update" means new content, new items, something new that really has an impact on the game. Without wanting to be boring, and say that they will update the game for a while, because I know that some repairs and purposes are being seen, but it will be that since they will not experience anything new in the game, I would not be able to do that during the day or at some time while the game runs, or maybe at some more proper time? because in my view, since they are not going to bring anything new that makes us excited to play this and make us waste our time with it, just update the game when you really have what to do and bring new content and ideals, because this is here it has already become very tiring. It's been almost a month now, if I'm not mistaken, nothing interesting or new comes to the game that really impacts the gameplay. You update this just to take away the good stuff, like XP / DROP event and the like ...
Look, honestly, I think this is a horror!
I miss when the weekly articles brought me euphoria for new real content, but the game is only pending studio to have new challenges, this is regrettable ...  :(

There are update yet you cant see because too salt to play this game. This maintenance once a week is important. Thats it. Full stop.

#36 mightyj03

mightyj03

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:17 PM

In the meantime Campitor, what's the update on this ticket date December of 2020

Ticket: 0B8-27671C10-001E ?

Edited by mightyj03, 21 January 2021 - 04:21 PM.

#37 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:23 PM

Hi, Camp,

do you have any plan for new costume box 6,7 with fixed cast stone?

#38 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:24 PM

can u guys fixed the current instance so many still bugged.

Which instance is misbehaving? As I understand it Jitterbug got fixed and we fixed the instance kick out issue. 

Server is open.

#39 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:26 PM

Which instance is misbehaving? As I understand it Jitterbug got fixed and we fixed the instance kick out issue. 

Server is open.

Battleground does not work, when two people want to enter it does not send them anywhere. it is not activated.

The teams are armed with 3 players and 3

The teams are armed with 3 player and 3 player and it does not work, it does not activate, a screen appears that is waiting, but it never works.

My idea is that if one wants to enter the battleground, it is sent immediately and the round lasts 15 minutes and the player who kills the most wins 3 kvm point.

#40 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:31 PM

Battleground does not work, when two people want to enter it does not send them anywhere. it is not activated.

The teams are armed with 3 player and 3 player and it does not work, it does not activate, a screen appears that is waiting, but it never works.

My idea is that if one wants to enter the battleground, it is sent immediately and the round lasts 15 minutes and the player who kills the most wins 3 kvm point.

Okay we will look at the BG issue. I know the queue system has historically been weird about parties. Is everyone signing up solo or in parties?

Okay we will look at the BG issue. I know the queue system has historically been weird about parties. Is everyone signing up solo or in parties?

#41 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:39 PM

Any words about fixing enforcer cape? ranged reduction set malus not working and soul destroyer/cross impact bonus not working
Inventory limit increase ticket?
Eden teleporter to Under Bunker?
New bounty board (Rudus, etc)?
Buy shop update list (Contaminated Magic, etc)?
Remove Rodex restriction on these items? https://forums.warpp...-2#entry2994903
Kafra stacker for VIP box?
More VIP box choice (shorter/longer than 10 days)?
More consumables that gives kachua keys?
Description report fixes thread, when will it be looked at? https://forums.warpp...13#entry2996352

Edited by YongkySH, 21 January 2021 - 09:34 PM.

#42 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:48 PM

I thought Christmas events ends? Why did you not remove the snow effect for each town?

#43 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:50 PM

Add color dye for Doram pls.

#44 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 05:15 PM

camp please try help in Battleground players need BATTLEGROUND BACK please ! back battleground old ! please help 

#45 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 21 January 2021 - 05:40 PM

Server is open.

Temple Of Demon God it almost 1 years.

#46 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 05:53 PM

there's still snow in town. the heck! it slows my client down bruh.

#47 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

Hi Campitor,

At this point of time, we really upset and don't know if which of the following should be asking for:

Game update

Major bug fix

New Kachua

The list don't get this long since day 1, they are cumulating for years and yet still in the list.

May I ask WP that, stop whatever new project you have and for 1 month, just look into iRO Chaos by first keep the money in by a good Kachua box, meanwhile, request 185 level update then give those big bugs attention to regain players' confident?

#48 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:49 PM

FIX FOCUSED ARROW STRIKE PLEASE
WE ALL ASK FOR IT....... WHY DOES IT TAKE TIME?
Listen to your Players
FIX THIS !!!!!

Thanks For Hard Work   :P   :P   :P   :P   :P   :P

#49 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:52 PM

What's up with the lag?

https://forums.warpp...aint/?p=2998030

#50 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 21 January 2021 - 08:27 PM

Server is open.

YSF doesn't have event to fight YSF-01 boss
Jitterbug aka Shadow dream doesn't drop enchant equipments
Geffen tournament ,that Thief gank should be gank of 3 not only Geffen thief
Miguel in 2nd Cor core, missing skills sprite
All bellare in 17.1 got bugged Fire pillar
To rudus quest & That picture of rebel boss items still Apple (also with new card like headless mule)
Amdarias in AOGH, his dark grandcross deal no dmg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users