#26 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

The GM gave my brothers some kinds of "tests" which they could not do. Why? Because my brothers are actually Co-Joint twins attached from the brain

quote of the year

#27 dragoonlordz

dragoonlordz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

Make new account yourself if is such a problem and if your brothers have difficulties understanding whats going on and can't work things out normally.. Tbh they won't even care when they have 2 new novices to play with. :rolleyes:
As for get your account back no chance, you got caught deal with it so make new account and start again without cheating this time.

#28 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

quote of the year

I'd say this one as well:

Take a picture of your "brothers" standing next to the pc giving a thumbs-up with this thread in the background, that would be enough to convince me.
Otherwise, you're just a troll.

but seriously though, if its true what threadstarter said... then awwww what a wee shame..

and, why havent they been seperated? do they share a brain? and if they are stuck to each others head, do they both have 2 arms? and, do they get in fights over who goes to the toilet first? how old are they? and do they have two computers or one? if its one, who controls the mouse? oh man, i could go on with these kind of questions for hours...

#29 Studmanly

Studmanly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

good read

unbann them and make these little angels smile

Edited by Studmanly, 13 January 2011 - 02:35 PM.

#30 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

Not sure if troll or if OP really thinks anyone is going to believe this nonsense.

Would be pretty easy to prove if true.

#31 TatakaiRyu

TatakaiRyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

I say unban him, this thread was so win I... don't care what he did. Brought tears of pain and joy to my eyes.

#32 Itsukiishdia

Itsukiishdia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationInternet?

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

... I think I just died of laughter. At first when I read the part with the "co-joint" twins I felt awkward. Then I re-read it and I couldn't stop laughing. Seriously dude, take a picture of them if you want to prove something. Also, you gonna have to talk to the GM if you want your account back, not the general crowd. A GM is probably not allowed to address this situation (or any) in public.

#33 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

Sticky this topic. Seriously.

I like how they know nothing about Home Schooling or dyslexia yet used it as a an excuse.

Edited by Maka, 13 January 2011 - 03:37 PM.

#34 Antimind

Antimind

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

Well the OP covered just bout every "I got caught botting and am trying to get out of it because..." cliche on the planet.

Wasn't me! - check
Brother using account - check
Failed bot check due to language barrier - check

Physical limitation though, that's a new one. Props on being original at least. Still a botter is a botter. Enjoy the ban sucka.

#35 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:56 PM

Posted Today, 02:40 PM
I know you guys came here to tell me that "haha another bot trying to get unbanned" but hear me out and then decide

Account Name : [Removed]
iRO GM 06 Suspended my account thinking it was a 3rd party program. I can assure you however that my brothers were playing on it and it wasnt run by a third party program.
Note : English is not our primary language and my brothers are yet to learn it properly. I pmed the GM within 15 mins (was studying for exams so took time) and talked with him for an hour (which bot talks for 1hr with a GM?) I can assure you once again that they were not using any 3rd party. No bot would work so hard to get his accounts back. They would just make a new one. Please return the account.

The GM gave my brothers some kinds of "tests" which they could not do. Why? Because my brothers are actually Co-Joint twins attached from the brain. They cant comprehend well. It took me 2 yrs to get them into gaming. They cant play like normals kids and have to be home schooled (therefore dont know English)

The GM said that it took my bro 15 mins to call me? Why? Try being attached from the brain... takes 5 mins to find out whats going on... they came to know and i thought they got excited by some MvP in the map as they couldnt describe what was happening. I was studying and therefore told them i shall be there in 10 mins.

The Priest was buffing the LK continuously. Why? They are Dyslexic! they dont know what to do... its kind of simple.. u see a icon vanish u press a key and its back. You really dont have to be a rocket engineer to find out.

The "tests" are based on game Mechanics. They did not pass. Explain : Look, not even the doctors know whats in their brains. I cant explain everything about this creation of god. Even if i live with them all my life, I can not explain what shall they do next. Can you?

Why am i fighting so hard? Gaming and Television is the only thing that makes these little angels smile... Id pay all my money to see that little smile on their face when they kill the roween in a single hit.

Now You Decide. Bot or not? Do they really really deserve to be banned for no fault of their own?
Some might come and troll and say "haha good story", this is the reason i didnt even tell it to the GM but now they are really sad and i really want them to smile again.

I request the GMs to please re-think about this. Ban my accounts if you wish, [removed] but please give my brothers accounts back.
I have already posted a ticket but tickets takes weeks to reply to and i really dont want to see them so sad for so long.

Don't give up and edit your post now!
Quoting because I showed the post to my brother who doesn't even play RO but we still laughed.

Edited by Kadnya, 13 January 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#36 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:04 PM

Thought RO had a good community. Apparently all they know is to make fun of people's problems.

Hey! I asked some serious questions!

#37 Tybolt

Tybolt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Gosh, and I thought my situation in which I gotta try to prove my original account was banned for botting while I was at the computer and actively playing was tough.

Edited by Tybolt, 13 January 2011 - 04:13 PM.

#38 Pitt

Pitt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:27 PM

hahahahahahahaa wth

#39 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

I don't understand why people post this stuff here. You're just going to get flamed. =/ Better off PMing a gm on these forums or sending in a ticket.

Don't you think it's a little sad though, that the community firstly resorts to being snarky jerks?

#40 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

Honestly, the excuse of language doesn't work, as a human would respond to aggressive GM harassment (part of the bot test). Bots have a very expected behavior that players tend to not follow 100%. Language helps of course, but it is more about behavior.

I'll admit this is a at leats an excuse I've not heard before, so kudos on that. Picture of you, with your brothers, with the RO loading screen between you, send it to the GM team, and account will be released.

#41 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

Honestly, the excuse of language doesn't work, as a human would respond to aggressive GM harassment (part of the bot test). Bots have a very expected behavior that players tend to not follow 100%. Language helps of course, but it is more about behavior.

I'll admit this is a at leats an excuse I've not heard before, so kudos on that. Picture of you, with your brothers, with the RO loading screen between you, send it to the GM team, and account will be released.

two wee questions, why not a picture of them with this thread?

And question 2: What is the strangest (besides perhaps this one) excuse you've come across?

#42 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

picture could easily be photoshopped

#43 Wazza

Wazza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

Probably;

I have no arms, thus I slap my face across the keyboard to use skills and move the mouse with my tongue.

#44 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

Don't you think it's a little sad though, that the community firstly resorts to being snarky jerks?

Are you new here?

#45 Tybolt

Tybolt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:48 PM

I gotta say I'm a little down at how so many people seem to think someone claiming they were falsely banned for botting is lying -- my old account was banned back before the GM team even could speak coherent English and there was no test whatsoever, I was just removed from the game, which is one reason I still fight to this day to get it back. Is there some way I can prove to you that I wasn't doing anything bad, Heim? Besides the merits of my continued struggle to prove my innocence, that is.

I already sent in a ticket asking to have the matter re-investigated, but I'd like to prove myself to you guys. I mean, if I really did bot, I could have easily got everything I lost back instead of fighting for years on the matter, that should be something right there.

Edited by Tybolt, 13 January 2011 - 06:48 PM.

#46 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

Tybolt, you were suspended in 2002?

Because we had English speakers in 2003 since launch. If you were blocked during the beta period there is no chance of release as all of those accounts were trials, abuse during trials of any sort is perma block.

#47 Tybolt

Tybolt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Tybolt, you were suspended in 2002?

Because we had English speakers in 2003 since launch. If you were blocked during the beta period there is no chance of release as all of those accounts were trials, abuse during trials of any sort is perma block.

Well, to be specific it was more of the "we can barely write a sentence" broken Engrish sort, I was being a little sarcastic there. I believe the banning in Feb. of '03. It was a paying account. Like right before the Comodo update? My memory's not that good.

Edited by Tybolt, 13 January 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#48 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

Are you new here?

No. I'm just saying it's a pretty sad "community" if all they do is complain about the game staff and other players in a relatively vulgar manner.

#49 Markus

Markus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

Don't give up and edit your post now!
Quoting because I showed the post to my brother who doesn't even play RO but we still laughed.

Omg, is that what he really wrote? I'm not sure he knows what half those words mean. I'm not sure if I want to fall over laughing or hit him.

#50 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

I lol'ed @ OP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users