Here's my 2 zeny
1. 1 Prize Medal. Please adjust the amount for prize medal or remove it altogether.
2. 1 HE Battle Manual - At least change it to BMX3, we need 4 HE Battle Manual to change to one BMX3. I know we aren't suppose to mess and compare market prices but taking the price of 1 Blacksmith Blessing (Which already have people complaining about, this reward is 1/6 of that.
3. Aqua Bunny Band, Moon Eyepatch, Ixion Wing, Mechanic Shoes, Siegfried's Helmet, Hunting Knife - I know some people internally scream when they get the Aqua Bunny Band since its such an old item, but seems like a welcoming addition to have previously common/uncommon tier here. Also provides an avenue to get previous items / grandma boxter so thumbs up on this.
4. Status Shadow Item Combiner, Refine Tickets, Essense of Powerful Soul, Shadow Gears Boxes - I guess these will remain a staple until we receive new shadow gears. There's already a discussion on this so I guess i'm neutral on it since its kinda expected that they will be in for a while.
5. New Gears. -
i) Feather Shield*
- +20 to get original effect seems a bit too much. Remember that time when we were getting refine attempts data collected in sakray and Ashuckel was the one that skewed the data till +18. Heck, we can't make it to +20 in the test server.
- However on a more realistic note of +12 to +14, that means:
8-9% aspd (12% Original)
8-9% after cast delay (12% Original)
60-70 Atk and Matk (50 Original, new max is 100)
People would frown at it since we need +20 to get the original aspd/aftercast delay effect, but the atk/matk given is more compare to the original. If you're intending to go this round and armor is comparable to weapon lvl 4 refine rates I would suggest it to be lowered to be equivalent to the other refine rates suggested in this box (i.e Guardian Soul). +15 is already hard, not to mention +16 and above.
ii) Guardian Soul*
Reduced Skill Delay Usage by 1% for every 18 points of Pure Luk and Str
Atk +14 for every 18 points of Pure Luk and Str
7% Resistance to Shadow and Holy attribute attacks for every 18 points of Pure Luk and Str
MaxHP 3% for every 18 points of Pure Agi and Vit
7% Resistance to Fire and Water attribute attacks for every 18 points of Pure Agi and Vit
mAtk +14 for every 18 points of Pure Int and Dex
7% Resistance to Wind and Earth attribute attacks for every 18 points of Pure Int and Dex
- Assuming its 18 of any int/dex (so you can have 1 agi and 17 dex to activate it), so with a 90 int 90 dex we will get 70% resistance. 252 stats ( 122/130 or 126/126 will give you 98% resistance.)
- 5% per 18 stats so 50% at total of 180 stats.
- 12 ATK per 18 stats so 120 ATK/MATK
+14 + 12 is achievable, +15 is also still within the realms of being realistic (For those willing to spend). On the balance side though... Good luck for those in WoE. PvM only have to worry about a single or two element at one time. I can see this being worn at bio5 or places with many elemental.
Also **coughs** Elemetal Proof Potions. (20% to the selected element and -15% to the other), Think of the possibility.
iii) Cylinder Boots*
- If you decide to nerf the dmg, thats fine cause of 'balance'. But at least please put in the additional -50% Cart cannon variable cast in. There's only two other items with specific skill variable cast for cart cannon and its Harverster Hat and Cylinder hairband with both of them being able to achieve 100% on its own. As skill specific variable cast doesn't stack with general variable cast reduction, and the other items being redundant (100% already). I don't see a point of having 50% and not giving the full 100%
- Would be awesome to get 100% aspd buff on gene to increase our miserable aspd (especially when poked with Pain killer), but its not a game breaking feature since most of us does manual animation casting.
If I got anything written wrongly, please feel free to correct me. I just woke up so...
Edit : Cancel aspd 4% vs 20% (Typo apparently xD)
Edited by yamasakai90, 02 April 2021 - 06:23 AM.