April 2021 Kachua Key Feedback Thread - Page 3 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 2021 Kachua Key Feedback Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#51 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 04:21 PM

Spent 20K WPE and got 0 shields and a whole whopping 5 Prize Medals. Yeah they better bring back the original effect or else people will be pissed and never spend again. I'm going AFK for another year until they get their -_-s together.

Same.. spend 20k wpe n got trash.. no garment...
1 he bm n prize medal mostly.. huff.. gonna cry

N old OCP trash

Edited by StunTosMati, 02 April 2021 - 04:22 PM.

#52 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 04:41 PM

please enable NPC enchanter for Guardian Soul and Feather Shield.

Guardian Soul

Enchant in 4th slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +6 or higher.
- Special Str- Special Agi- Special Vit- Special Int- Special Dex- Special Luk
- Sharpness 1
- Fatal 1
- Fighting Spirit 1
- Expert Archer 1
- Magic Essence 1
- Attack Delay 1
- Anti-Range 10% : Reduces damage taken from long range physical attacks by 10%

Enchant in 3rd slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +8 or higher.
- Special Str- Special Agi- Special Vit- Special Int- Special Dex- Special Luk
- Sharpness 2
- Fatal 2
- Fighting Spirit 2
- Expert Archer 2
- Magic Essence 2
- Attack Delay 2
- Anti-Range 10% : Reduces damage taken from long range physical attacks by 10%

Feather Shield

Enchant in 4th slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +6 or higher.

- Str +3
- Agi +3
- Vit +3
- Int +3
- Dex +3
- Luk +3
- Burn : Reduces damage taken from Fire property attack by 15%
- Gale : Reduces damage taken from Wind property attack by 15%
- Flood : Reduces damage taken from Water property attack by 15%
- Clay : Reduces damage taken from Earth property attack by 15%

Enchant in 3rd slot. You can choose and enchant this if upgrade level is +8 or higher.
- Sharpness 1
- Fatal 1
- Fighting Spirit 1
- Expert Archer 1
- Magic Essence 1
- Burn : Reduces damage taken from Fire property attack by 15%
- Gale : Reduces damage taken from Wind property attack by 15%
- Flood : Reduces damage taken from Water property attack by 15%
- Clay : Reduces damage taken from Earth property attack by 15%

#53 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 07:25 PM

Its totally useless if cylinder boots casting time reduce only 50%..
Better back temporal boots set...
Lol

#54 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 09:32 PM

Thank you for removing a lot of the junk that just feel awful to get like the single mercenary and 5 mystical amplification scrolls, (tbh I wasn't thrilled about getting +7 ticket at such a high rarity rate either but mine is still in support ticket limbo for almost 8 months now anyway) I also agree with a lot said in the thread about the quantities of the consumables (BSB in particular) and the upgrade level nerfs needing looked at, but I would also really like to see the number of shop items available that give keys increase for once as well, they don't have to be amazing deals but they need to be something different once in awhile.

Also can we PLEASE get some Battle Manual X3 in a box with a key, or as a prize, or the 1-per-key freebie? There's been no way to get the consumable version since OCP/Ygg format left.

#55 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 10:10 PM

Question... why cart cannon reduce casting for 50% but it doesnt stack with variable casting time? Since cart cannon can reduce with variable cast time reduce gear..very very very weird

#56 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 April 2021 - 10:52 PM

Hikari-

You can get 3x BMX3 from Spooky Machine at a 0.384% chance. The average number of tries is 260. For example, if you had 9 accounts with 15 characters each and only rolled the dice once a day, you should get the BMX3 prize every other day. The cooldown is 16 hours, so you could roll the dice 3 times every 2 days.

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 03 April 2021 - 06:52 AM.

#57 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2021 - 04:34 AM

Question... why cart cannon reduce casting for 50% but it doesnt stack with variable casting time? Since cart cannon can reduce with variable cast time reduce gear..very very very weird

because it's not the same category, thr same thing you see with Imp/Siroma cards, 16th night, or the new suffragium/magic strings

.stat based cast time reduction
.skill specific cast time reduction
.global cast time reduction

#58 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 09:13 AM

everyone's happy with old bad OCP items because of grandma boxter! IRO staff is so dump i don't know if laugh or cry...

could you please tell the studio that in IRO there's this npc called grandma boxter that does what she does? lol

#59 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 10:05 AM

My feedback:

[1] what happened with the cylinder boots is bad, how about promising us with a unslotted version with the original effects in future kachua?

[2] +15 on the guardian soul is cruel, I am sure players won't really mind if it's +14, which is neither too tough, neither too easy. Regarding the reducs of guardian soul, you will need a pretty meh built to utilize it fully.

[3] Enabling the enchanments of these kachua gears will calm down a lot of players, i am not sure about the post effect to the game environment though.

#60 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 03 April 2021 - 04:05 PM

That 1 pc Prize medal should have been 1000, somehow the programmers might have been rushing their work and made a typo.

Every OCP that has prize medal for its prize has 2000 pcs, except for  February Lucky box 2016-- which was only 1000 pcs.

WP must make compensations for these as players already suffered from it..

Check my reference here : https://irowiki.org/...op_Box_Archives

Edited by Meddler01, 03 April 2021 - 04:07 PM.

#61 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:12 PM

1. Stop bringing OCP items to iRO but since it seems they are not going anywhere, keep nerfing them to the ground like you are doing. This idea of cash shop items replacing all BIS in game item must stop, people should be already aware on how much damage OCP has done to the game because of this.
  2. Start bringing kRO kachua items. Even though they could be BIS in certain slots, the power creep in comparison is way lower than OCPs.
  3. Start implementing new costume enchant boxes for the upcoming costume boxes. We are still on Costume enchant box 6, this box was implemented on kRO 6 years ago. The current box is Costume enchant box 22. This is a gold mine that you guys need to take advantage.
  4. If you want to incentivize people in spending kafra points to the Kachua boxes, bring shadow boxes as the box core contents. Here are the boxes that were available in the Kachua key for February 2021:

Weapon Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Armor Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Shield Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Shoes Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Pendant Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Earring Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Class Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Skill Shadow Cube

Spoiler

Since refining shadow equipment is a hassle without Enriched Refine Event, please consider adding this item to the kachua, it's also on the kRO kachua as well.

Holgren's Shadow Smelting Hammer

holgren-s-hammer.jpg

Also, expand the availability of new kachua key consumable boxes. Oda's blessings, defense scrolls, etc.

Even though as controversial as it looks to get 1 BSB per key, the game needs to slow down by a lot. This insanity of giving things by a bunch it's not healthy for the economy. Refining equipment should be one of the most expensive things to do in game since this will basically dictate your end-game potential. That's why also the Enriched Event and Mad Bunny Event are things that have been decaying the population for all these years, people are getting to maxed pretty easy and eventually they get bored of playing. Of course, this is particular related to lack of in game content but then again, having these events available makes things way easier and irrelevant to a point that people are getting bored too frequently even though there's new content.

Edited by Valtios, 04 April 2021 - 10:38 PM.

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:40 PM

Bunny, just like MA and all other easily accessible OP OCPs have made game become so boring and easy. The sooner and easier it is for players to reach end game, the faster people quit the game.

Don't know what Camp can do but like I said, as long as current OCPs are left untouched, doesn't matter how hard they try to nerf future cash items, -_- won't fix itself. Players will one hit delete AoE, feel godly, get bored, blame kRO first (don't forget lol), then quit.

Also, prize medal should be at least 1k. Giving 1 prize medal doesn't make sense when you still allow AFK leveling. In honesty, prize medal is useless.

I love the idea that you've put in some bad OCPs there. At least people can try to rebox after.

Where are BMx3, BBs, or Odas? They should also be included in the keys.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 04 April 2021 - 05:57 PM.

#63 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:08 PM

Remove grandma boxter

#64 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall

Posted 04 April 2021 - 08:10 PM

remove kachua

#65 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:51 AM

That 1 pc prize medal and other OCP items from yggdrasil ascension 4? I thought you will not put anymore OCP items? 

Campitor are you aware of the items you put? Please reply in this thread.

#66 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 06:19 AM

April's Fool 2021 Kachua Key

#67 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 06:36 AM

GMs, i only remind you that there are 1100(?) players left and the numbers will go down according to your next wrong decisions be careful next time.

Peace

#68 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall

Posted 05 April 2021 - 08:53 AM

April's Fool 2021 Kachua Key

They clarified it!

hUnAjkV.png

#69 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 05 April 2021 - 10:48 AM

Hello! Thank you all for the feedback so far.

So usually when we do these threads, we compile all the feedback and send them to upper management (including HQ). So that's what Astra and I are doing today.  :) Thank you!

#70 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 12:45 PM

My feedback:

[1] what happened with the cylinder boots is bad, how about promising us with a unslotted version with the original effects in future kachua?

[2] +15 on the guardian soul is cruel, I am sure players won't really mind if it's +14, which is neither too tough, neither too easy. Regarding the reducs of guardian soul, you will need a pretty meh built to utilize it fully.

[3] Enabling the enchanments of these kachua gears will calm down a lot of players, i am not sure about the post effect to the game environment though.

I agree. It took me close to two years and $1000 bucks just to +14 my bio5 headgear when I was more active. The blatant cash grab is only steering me away from spending more on this game. I can't even imagine how painful it must be for those looking to 15 their GS. I think +13 is fair for both the players and the "studio". Why? Studio will actually end up making more due to the quantity of people upgrading their GS to +13 versus the one who supposedly already quit that may or may not try to get +15.

Poor marketing vs smart market is key to success for any game studios.

Edited by VanishingPoint, 05 April 2021 - 12:47 PM.

#71 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 02:11 PM

Cylinder boots really weird
50% reduction actually does nothing for user..because cant stack with variable cast time reduce..
N didnt cart cannon skill self already bypass 100% hard defence? But why still appear in boots? If they really did nerf gear

I think this happend because programmer not know anything about RO it self..

Edited by StunTosMati, 05 April 2021 - 02:17 PM.

#72 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 05 April 2021 - 03:11 PM

50% reduction actually does nothing for user..because cant stack with variable cast time reduce..
N didnt cart cannon skill self already bypass 100% hard defence? But why still appear in boots? If they really did nerf gear

The 100% hard defense is for axe tornado and other skills cause in jRO, they are actually viable damage option.

#73 Budhiluki

Budhiluki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 03:33 PM

Maybe 100%bypass for acid bomb

#74 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 05 April 2021 - 04:16 PM

yeah genetic sure only has those skills

#75 StunTosMati