April 30th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 30th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:01 AM

BS7nFVv.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

April 30th, 12:00PM - 4:00PM PDT

Today's maintenance will be postponed to tomorrow, April 30th at 12PM PDT. We received a build to fix the broken characters, so we will need to spend time testing it today.

Update

• Fixed an issue preventing Guardian of Yggdrasil Quest from progressing
  • Fixed an issue with inconsistent performer skill names
  • Fixed Baby Characters broken during the April 22nd maintenance
  • Implemented Egg Painting Event Costumes
  • Reduced Blacksmith Rank Points by 25%

Events

• uVQNPpW.png
    Spring Flower Event continues! (Ends May 20th)
    • Talk to Arles (prontera 167 291) to get started!
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Join our Egg Painting Contest! Paint eggs and win prizes! Ends May 2 at 11:59PM PDT     :ok:
  • Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:58 AM

I'm just curious, when testing the fixing of the issues, do you guys follow-up on the ACTUAL server you're supposedly fixing? In this case, Poring server.  There are numerous people that will be immediately checking whether the quest works as soon as server comes up, so stick around.  If it's still broken, we'd prefer a quicker "fix" than having to wait yet another week for the "fix".  I thought a little more direct action and attention was going to be put into this issue given GM Campitor's words of "let me know."  I've been waiting for a GM to contact me and walk through the issues with me, you know like public interaction and all that, but we don't see any GM interaction with the player base outside of a random login and global announcement of "Everyone have a nice weekend!" or "Have a fun War of Emperium!", which is basically putting a band-aid on a sucking chest wound >.>

We just want to feel loved but we're mostly feeling neglected, which is why the server is in the state it's in.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 09:55 AM

I'm just curious, when testing the fixing of the issues, do you guys follow-up on the ACTUAL server you're supposedly fixing? In this case, Poring server.  There are numerous people that will be immediately checking whether the quest works as soon as server comes up, so stick around.  If it's still broken, we'd prefer a quicker "fix" than having to wait yet another week for the "fix".  I thought a little more direct action and attention was going to be put into this issue given GM Campitor's words of "let me know."  I've been waiting for a GM to contact me and walk through the issues with me, you know like public interaction and all that, but we don't see any GM interaction with the player base outside of a random login and global announcement of "Everyone have a nice weekend!" or "Have a fun War of Emperium!", which is basically putting a band-aid on a sucking chest wound >.>

We just want to feel loved but we're mostly feeling neglected, which is why the server is in the state it's in.

I just finished 3 days of doing the quest start to finish on the clone of the live server we use for pre maintenance testing. After a few more fixes I was able to Complete the entire quest.

For the race I strong armed into helping me gain entrance I used the Laphine.

For Report from the New World the quests I completed were
Tripatriate Union's Feud
Pursuing Rayan Moore
New Surroundings

I was able to do Guardians of Yggdrasil from start to finish including killing the Shadow In the Instance and the Final Turn In with the Laphine. During this week I plan to run the other related quests to make sure they can be completed as well.

#4 LxGx

LxGx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 02:42 PM

I just finished 3 days of doing the quest start to finish on the clone of the live server we use for pre maintenance testing. After a few more fixes I was able to Complete the entire quest.

For the race I strong armed into helping me gain entrance I used the Laphine.

For Report from the New World the quests I completed were
Tripatriate Union's Feud
Pursuing Rayan Moore
New Surroundings

I was able to do Guardians of Yggdrasil from start to finish including killing the Shadow In the Instance and the Final Turn In with the Laphine. During this week I plan to run the other related quests to make sure they can be completed

I'm stuck in the fishing part of the Tripatriate Union's Feud Quest, I tried more than 100x and no Messy Files.

Edited by LxGx, 30 April 2021 - 02:43 PM.

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 02:52 PM

I'm stuck in the fishing part of the Tripatriate Union's Feud Quest, I tried more than 100x and no Messy Files.

Its just a really really really low chance. But I got the file.

We are opening

#6 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:57 PM

Success! All NPCs are implemented and questline works just fine! Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users