May 17th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 17th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#26 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:51 PM

Why is everybody complainin about these -_- kachua boxes and not about not putting the promised new content that’s supposed to be patched last April already.

#27 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:52 PM

Why is everybody complainin about these -_- kachua boxes and not about not putting the promised new content that’s supposed to be patched last April already.

About that: https://forums.warpp...line-5-14-2021/

I am somewhat happy to say we got the content for testing. I put a list here of what is being tested.

#28 elchikano

elchikano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:53 PM

Bearer's Shadow Armor
Bearer's Shadow Shoes
Bearer's Shadow Shield
Bearer's Shadow Weapon
Bearer's Shadow Earring
Bearer's Shadow Pendant

Eddga Effect  :ani_bzz: 

#29 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:57 PM

About that: https://forums.warpp...line-5-14-2021/

I am somewhat happy to say we got the content for testing. I put a list here of what is being tested.

Renewal 2021 June Update List:

Rebellion Renewal Update (We were missing some of the content so they are applying this now)

Weekend Dungeon

Friday Dungeon

Sura Skill Renewal

Wanderer/Minstrel Skill Renewal

WoE Emblem Gifs

WoE Treasure Box Renewal

Additional Uncategorized Updates and changes

I hope we receive these sooner than later. But at least there's hope for receiving updated Rebellion weapons. Thanks.

#30 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:02 PM

Renewal 2021 June Update List:

Rebellion Renewal Update (We were missing some of the content so they are applying this now)

Weekend Dungeon

Friday Dungeon

Sura Skill Renewal

Wanderer/Minstrel Skill Renewal

WoE Emblem Gifs

WoE Treasure Box Renewal

Additional Uncategorized Updates and changes

I hope we receive these sooner than later. But at least there's hope for receiving updated Rebellion weapons. Thanks.

I made an edit to the naming to avoid some confusion. This isnt the whole year. This is just the next update.

#31 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:05 PM

We will get another feedback thread going. Most of this box was built based off discussions that occurred due to https://forums.warpp...eedback-thread/ and the studio's own thoughts from before Corridor of Phantom. They will want to hear player feedback on this Kachua.

The only "ignis Cap" mention on the "April 2021 Kachua Key Feedback Thread" is this:

Sin-t-tulo.png

if at least 3 of the 4 items in the list refer to Kro objects, Why not use the Kro version of the Ignis Cap?

#32 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:06 PM

the rebel update. does that include the missing Rockridge weapons?

#33 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:26 PM

The only "ignis Cap" mention on the "April 2021 Kachua Key Feedback Thread" is this:

Sin-t-tulo.png

if at least 3 of the 4 items in the list refer to Kro objects, Why not use the Kro version of the Ignis Cap?

the first two "third job headgear" has been implemented, and it was implemented in the whole RO franchise afaik (correct me if im wrong) in idRO, twRO, thRO, bRO, and namely now iRO. this family of item is directly published from GNJoy (uhh....kRO, yes, lmao).

#34 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:29 PM

the first two "third job headgear" has been implemented, and it was implemented in the whole RO franchise afaik (correct me if im wrong) in idRO, twRO, thRO, bRO, and namely now iRO. this family of item is directly published from GNJoy (uhh....kRO, yes, lmao).

Looks like a very bad joke. Everyone were asking about ignis cap and we'll get the useless version (not worth to pay the boxes). 

#35 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Thor

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:46 PM

We will get another feedback thread going. Most of this box was built based off discussions that occurred due to https://forums.warpp...eedback-thread/ and the studio's own thoughts from before Corridor of Phantom. They will want to hear player feedback on this Kachua.

Sir @Campitor what about server merge? Thor is dead. Only the same players who enjoys WOE. No vending of items, also mytrash from kachua where am gonna sell it if no orher players? Im thinking not to spend more money in this server.

Edited by iROanth, 14 May 2021 - 02:52 PM.

#36 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:46 PM

Looks like a very bad joke. Everyone were asking about ignis cap and we'll get the useless version (not worth to pay the boxes). 

well thats what every RO in the world gets  :dunno: 
it doesnt even have anything to do with "our complaining" kRO wants that, kRO implement that.

anw ignis cap is just kinda bad item From the whole series when its implemented in iRO because its niche has been filled with other item.
meanwhile the others are very useful, even though some may not;
example in idRO

Amistr beret (and i will think this will be down bad too here) and Spell Circuit is very cheap, yet Woof Officer and Fancy Feather hat are expensive

And in one of the month the prize's so bad just because (the nero-fotia-anemos-gaia shield set) they implemented far superior shield and put it as prize for 2 consecutive month previously (cursed knight shield)

we just need to wait for the next series to come.

Edited by Essmikayl, 14 May 2021 - 02:54 PM.

#37 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:58 PM

What happened to new ore boxes with Kachua in it and Mad Bunny? Also prizes for videos of Corridor?

I have followed up on this. We're waiting on studio for rewards. We'll keep you updated!

#38 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Thor

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:01 PM

I have followed up on this. We're waiting on studio for rewards. We'll keep you updated!

Maam/sir @CM Mayari, thor is dead. O wants to spend money on kachua, where we gonna sell our trash items? We xant find vendors too. No more players, why you cant merge? The WOE is still the same players who only play during WOE. Economy is dead.

Edited by iROanth, 14 May 2021 - 03:02 PM.

#39 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:03 PM

I think ignis cap pretty good

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:11 PM

When you spend money to buy Kachua, you are actually pay your money to support server and staffs such as Camp. Items you get are just by products of appreciation. Time to empower Camp, so he can have power to slap those entitled studio that iRO aint a freeloader to them! <3

Also man, if you're gonna sell nerf'ed or weak items, while leaving existing super broken OCPs untouched, most people probably won't spend money. By looking at existing OCPs, whatever new Kachua items iRO brings will be unwanted. With current OCPs we have, we will probably be fine and OP for years to come, without needing to obtain new Kachua items at all lol

#41 Refire

Refire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:16 PM

add Costume Bow on Back and Evil Druid Cross for enchant pls :wub:  :wub:

#42 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:31 PM

Hello all! Please post all Kachua feedback here: 

https://forums.warpp...achua-feedback/

Thank you!

#43 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:37 PM

Maam/sir @CM Mayari, thor is dead. O wants to spend money on kachua, where we gonna sell our trash items? We xant find vendors too. No more players, why you cant merge? The WOE is still the same players who only play during WOE. Economy is dead.

I don't really have much news on this subject right now. I apologize.  :ani_swt3:

#44 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:47 PM

So bearer shadow if all at +10 is better than eddga card no hp drawback at all? because eddga have a -25% hp.
Way to go to kill eddga card. B> Eddga card 1b lol

#45 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:52 PM

So bearer shadow if all at +10 is better than eddga card no hp drawback at all? because eddga have a -25% hp.
Way to go to kill eddga card. B> Eddga card 1b lol

but is an entire set and need to refine +10 which means spending lot of money lol (yeah, B> eddga card 1b) 

#46 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:53 PM

Gotta see if kRO or iRO has learnt a thing or two because in ThaiRO, MvP shadow pieces are extremely rare and hard to drop. If iRO was wise at all, keep the rate of MvP pieces low but again we don't need any MvP shadow sets and we will OHKO in AoE all the way to lvl 500 anyway lol

#47 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:57 PM

but is an entire set and need to refine +10 which means spending lot of money lol (yeah, B> eddga card 1b)

It’s easy to make +10 during enriched event. Heck event at all +9 hp drawback only -6% which Still better than eddga it self lol

Edited by Handersen, 14 May 2021 - 04:00 PM.

#48 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:32 PM

Camp, any information for Mad Bunny Event?

#49 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:49 PM

Camp, any information for Mad Bunny Event?

And Enriched Hammer Event ?

#50 nimblebot

nimblebot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:56 PM

<deleted>

Edited by nimblebot, 14 May 2021 - 04:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users