ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:44 PM

2nd option will kill over power gear price
3rd option over power gear ofcourse needed high refine..+15 if u count to make it will only waste 3b average for make it..

Want over power but pay cheap?imposible baby..

That's what most players want regardless. Being OP at a cheap price point lol. +15 isnt even that hard and tbh, That refinement point is just for luxury and flexing and the studio doesnt force anyone to get it lol

#27 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 05:24 AM

That's what most players want regardless. Being OP at a cheap price point lol. +15 isnt even that hard and tbh, That refinement point is just for luxury and flexing and the studio doesnt force anyone to get it lol

For some ppl are think its expensive..well for cheap player..cant help..3b actually not really expensive to spend for +15 gear..its weird hear they complain for this..

#28 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 16 May 2021 - 05:41 AM

For some ppl are think its expensive..well for cheap player..cant help..3b actually not really expensive to spend for +15 gear..its weird hear they complain for this..

yet, you doesn't get enforcer level even you need to +20. That the point. Not just expensive but stupid greedy.

And if we compare to jRO mostly item doesn't even need +10 for full effect. Just +7 or +8 (that estimated +12 +13 to normal RO)

Compare to last Guardian Soul, Doesn't need any upgrade to be usable in jRO but iRO just making it +15 for nothing. This doesn't making you immune with 0 stats like "Old morroc shrawl" or Perfect hit by wing of Phreeoni combo.

Another comparable equipment : General Helm, If you want to delete your Falcon Assault FCT. You need +15. For normal player? Just +11 or +13(MA build)

Anyone complain about this? Seem none.

Edited by aTID2, 16 May 2021 - 05:47 AM.

#29 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:10 AM

yet, you doesn't get enforcer level even you need to +20. That the point. Not just expensive but stupid greedy.

And if we compare to jRO mostly item doesn't even need +10 for full effect. Just +7 or +8 (that estimated +12 +13 to normal RO)

Compare to last Guardian Soul, Doesn't need any upgrade to be usable in jRO but iRO just making it +15 for nothing. This doesn't making you immune with 0 stats like "Old morroc shrawl" or Perfect hit by wing of Phreeoni combo.

Another comparable equipment : General Helm, If you want to delete your Falcon Assault FCT. You need +15. For normal player? Just +11 or +13(MA build)
Anyone complain about this? Seem none.

Just go jRo sir..why need follow all from other server?just play n have fun.
Easy get high end gear only make u quit faster..when u are in jro,will complain as well
Good luck

Edited by StunTosMati, 17 May 2021 - 01:14 AM.

#30 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:18 AM

Just go jRo sir..why need follow all from other server?just play n have fun.
Easy get high end gear only make u quit faster..when u are in jro,will complain as well
Good luck

May kachua feedback? I agree on iRO not even need to follow other server.

other just gitgud on forum man. And not lets quitter bait you hard :heh:

Edited by aTID2, 17 May 2021 - 01:19 AM.

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:22 AM

Pretty much the same case of Enforcer shoes and other OCPs. Small investment, big power creeps to clear end game. Then other future cash items are irrelevant and deemed expensive. It's easy to be OP in iRO and thus the studio probably ignores us and focus on ThaiRO or wherever players are willing to spend to support the server.

#32 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:42 PM

Needed to stock up on ores so got some Kachau Keys while I was at it.

Used 70 Keys and got:

1 Rosary Necklace

1 Bearer Shadow Armor

5 Bearer Shadow Weapon

3 Bearer Shadow Shield

3 Bearer Shadow Shoes

2 Bearer Shadow Earring

2 Bearer Shadow Pending

2 Ignis Cap

2 Refining Certs

2 Advanced Refining Certs

2 Class Shadow Boxes

6 Shadow Enhancement Box

12 BB

16 BM

So not bad overall. Almost two complete sets of Bearer Shadows and the Necklace I wanted but will need to find the Poring Capsules and an Engineer Cap hopefully for cheap. Thinking I'll buy more ores but at this point I'll save the Keys for next month. Need those ores since with my luck going to +15 on my Guardian Soul will take like 3k ores...  :sob:

#33 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 17 May 2021 - 07:09 PM

Needed to stock up on ores so got some Kachau Keys while I was at it.

Used 70 Keys and got:

1 Rosary Necklace

1 Bearer Shadow Armor

5 Bearer Shadow Weapon

3 Bearer Shadow Shield

3 Bearer Shadow Shoes

2 Bearer Shadow Earring

2 Bearer Shadow Pending

2 Ignis Cap

2 Refining Certs

2 Advanced Refining Certs

2 Class Shadow Boxes

6 Shadow Enhancement Box

12 BB

16 BM

So not bad overall. Almost two complete sets of Bearer Shadows and the Necklace I wanted but will need to find the Poring Capsules and an Engineer Cap hopefully for cheap. Thinking I'll buy more ores but at this point I'll save the Keys for next month. Need those ores since with my luck going to +15 on my Guardian Soul will take like 3k ores...  :sob:

Are Poring Capsules SSS Tier ???  :o

#34 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 07:42 PM

Are Poring Capsules SSS Tier ???  :o

In my heart yes.  :sob:

#35 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 17 May 2021 - 07:54 PM

In my heart yes.  :sob:

Friend opened 24 keys and got 2. Another opened 66 and got 0. 

Talk about RNGesus!

#36 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:26 PM

#37 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:57 PM

Need those ores since with my luck going to +15 on my Guardian Soul will take like 3k ores...  :sob:

That's not far off the average in terms of probability, but the amount seems worse because we're talking in the thousands. Based on the success rates during Mad Bunny, the average number of ores required to get from +11 to +15 is 1611 HD and 1042 normal. Taking a bit less than twice as many ores--I consider that to be reasonable.

Like instead of taking an average of two coin flips to get heads, four flips are required. The luck could be better, but it could also be a lot worse.

#38 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 11:11 PM

Kachua now so broken...
Got ore n also gear etc..
I m feel like cost KP was to cheap for this kachua..
Bearer shadow set also so easy to got for them..
N still posible got cert n also shadow gear..

Edited by StunTosMati, 17 May 2021 - 11:12 PM.

#39 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 18 May 2021 - 03:06 AM

#40 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:53 AM

Wow this is my 1st time to get kachua keys, great result! im just a simple man and it was satisfy  to get bearer set!! 

BTW how can we acquire the other bearer set II( the 3parts set)? is it by using the Shadow  Enhancement box?

#41 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 18 May 2021 - 06:12 AM

Wow this is my 1st time to get kachua keys, great result! im just a simple man and it was satisfy  to get bearer set!! 

BTW how can we acquire the other bearer set II( the 3parts set)? is it by using the Shadow  Enhancement box?

An item called Bearer Shadow II box, well.. by sacrificing 3 of bearer shadow u got bearer II. Well, of course depends on WP want to implement it or not xD

#42 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 18 May 2021 - 08:00 AM

An item called Bearer Shadow II box, well.. by sacrificing 3 of bearer shadow u got bearer II. Well, of course depends on WP want to implement it or not xD

Thanks for the reply bro!! ok ill just have to enjoy and be satisfied with the orig bearer set--no prob a all!!  :D  :D  :D

#43 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 03:09 PM

lol, couldn't you find a crappier version of ignis cap?

please bring the korean versions from now on, ty.

#44 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:11 PM

i Suggest an npc to trade the current Ignis cap, refined to +11, with the korean version (Considering the excesive refine stuff in market). bearer's shadow set is cool but it feels not enough for the price and the chances.

#45 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 19 May 2021 - 06:26 AM

It seems the drop rate for the new headgears are really low, used around 40 and got a lot of bloody branches, HE manuals, the whole bearer's set, 2 poring capsules and one soul.

pretty bad rates, but because it's now a bonus for the ores, I like it a lot better.

the absence of BSBs, better manuals (switch out the HE BMs for even just one BMX3 is much better) and the HE Bubble gum instead of the defense scroll

(though the defense scroll's really good at lower levels, the HE BB gums are way more useful for farming at higher levels) is another bad point for this Kachua.

Edit:

Tried a bit more Keys

out of 126 Keys I got 3 complete bearer's sets, with a lot of duplicates on some parts and it seems that the Bearer's Armor and Shield drops more often, with the Shoes dropping rarely.

4 Poring capsules out of 126, which gave me 2 angelring balloons, one poring balloon, and one metalring balloon (divine pride says its 10% chance for each balloon)

also noticed that the balloons don't have an image when equipped (invisible headgear?)

42 Bloody branches

12 Shadow Enchantment boxes

4 Enhancement envelopes

18 Ygg Berry boxes

22 Alchemist boxes

2 Rosary Necklaces

2 class shadow cubes

no Ignis caps, Engineer caps, no advanced refinement envelopes.

with the rare drop rate of class shadow cubes, zeny prices for the class shadow pieces will jump later on if the Kachua trend stays similar from now on. 

Edited by Argetlahm, 20 May 2021 - 06:40 PM.

#46 Raiko214

Raiko214

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:15 AM

Rosary's Necklace - Rosary Necklace = Recycled Idea :(

#47 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3544 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 03:17 PM

zeny prices for the class shadow pieces will jump later on if the Kachua trend stays similar from now on.

Y tho. Ppls already stock piled +7/9s and sh*t tons of them

#48 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 06:49 PM

Obvious cash grab attempts. My wallet is getting thicker WP/Gravity. Do something to make me spend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users